Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > Brian is Losing it

forum rss feed
Author

una999 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 598 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jul 08, 10:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I know we get a few brian rants here which are funny but on balance i'd have to agree. For example take his website and this link wttp://www.brianmay.com/brian/biog.html

he has :

SHORT BIOGRAPHY

Brian May CBE (DSc)

That is just so dam annoying. Kind of like i'm a doctor i'm so much better than you. Even though he has worked for it big shit. He worked hard for it, but anybody who has a job works hard and they don't get any recognition, not some bullshit doctor title which means nothing. He's a complete lick ass, even his CBE, i bet he lies awake at night wishing he was Sir Brian May.

I love Brian and think he is an absolute genius, but over the last few years i've got quite annoyed with him. Freddie knew how to keep us interested - give few interviews and keep an air of mystery about yourself. Maybe it's just this media frenzied world we live in, but brian seems like a nerd and not a rock star. Where is their attitude gone these days. And please drop all these anthems and do real songs. Brian said it was his idea to pull in the lap of the gods out for the magic tour, why won't he pull out the rest of their great songs. Fuck looks like john could have been correct overall, i wish freddie was here to put brian right.

But dont get my wrong (i know my opinion matters) i still think Brian is a genius with the guitar, but wish he'd stick to it besides doing 1million other stupid things like astrology. i dont think brian listens to fans which shows he's really stubborn - i mean he still bores us with brighton rock for 12 minutes. really, they have so much potential that band, they have all these great songs from the early days and they end up recycling shit like the show must go on, a kind of magic, i want to break free...why not do stone cold crazy, ogre battle, introduce the piano...and btw this is not in support of these queen fans who think white queen is the greatest song ever, because it's not.

Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jul 08, 11:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is more fun when you run it through the Babelfish translator a few times:

The procacciatore nous of maize of the drôles of the sont hence of quelques harangues de brian the ici of obtenions of the que of sais of Je bien the pesé i' ; convene doivent of d. Fotoricettore par of the place of the son of the prenez of example ET ce wttp de lien: /www.brianmay.com/brian/biog.html

to:

Peut CBE (DSc) C' of BIOGRAPHIE COURTE Brian;

juste ainsi ennuyer de east elimianator. Codicils i' of peu dell' The UN; ; docteur i' dell' The UN of m. ; ; que améliorent of tellement of m. vous. Quoiqu' the travaillé dell' The AIT pours merde of of he the large one. L' A dur of the travaillé it pours the elle, the dur of suffering of the de of the travaux of the DES hence Ontario of quiconque of maize ET the eux don' ; t n' obtiennent; l' identification of those of importe, the signifie not determined of Of hence of the connerie dell' The UN titre de docteur de rien. He' ; Complete l' lèchent of IT KNOWS; âne, son CBE, j' of the même; a parié qu' nuit qu' souhaitant of of the éveillé of the trouve of If dell' ; NEVER of monsieur the Brian of the était dell' The J' aime Brian ET pense qu' absolu of the génie dell' The UN dell' The east, années i' of the dernières of the DES of the cours dell' Au of maize; ; the VE he of the avec of the contrarié of the procacciatore of obtenu. Freddie a garder nous dell' Soviet Union a intéressé - peu d' of the donnez; entrevues ET Au sujet de vous-même of gardez a air de mystère. Peut-être it' ; dedans nous of the vivons of the monde frénétique de médias of the Ce of the juste of s, electoral card dell' The UN of the codicils of brian of maize ET the step of dance semble ones lookout-posts du rock. Jours dell' attitude allée de nos of leur of east of the où Here. ET hymnes of the ces of the svp of the tomber of laissez ET chansons tous of the vraies of the les of the faites. Brian a dit qu' the dehors of the dieux of recouvrement the DES of the dedans of the son idée de tirer of the était dell' They pour l' magique of excursion, pourquoi won' ; chansons retirent of the grandes of leurs of t the reste de. The correcte pourraient of the combinaison of the été of the John avoirdupois of to of Les ressembler de baise, été souhaitent the ici of que the freddie ait of the je pour mettre the droit de brian. Maize n' dance step monday badly (sujets d' of the obtenez of the mes of connais of the je; to guitare of of the avec of the génie dell' The UN of the east Brian of the que of the toujours of the pense of the je of the que of opinion), maize the souhait he' ; he of to of the bâton de d without faire d' of the que of the compter; aiment l' of the stupides of the choses 1million of the autres; astrologie. montre he' hence of ventilateurs of the DES of the écoute of the brian of the que of step of dance of the pense of Of of the je; ; têtu of vraiment of s - veux qu' terrible of the je; hanging nous of Hoarse de the Brighton of the avec of the toujours of the ennuie dell' The 12 minuteren. vraiment, the bands of the que dell' ont tellement the potentiel of the elles, débuts of the DES of the chansons of the grandes of the ces of toutes of elles Ontario ET the codicils finissent l' of the merde of of réutiliser vers the haut of the elles; continuer doivent dell' exposure, genre de a magic, veux of je me en Pierre, bataille d' of the froid of fou of faire of step of dance of Of of pourquoi of librement of the casser?; orco, flat présentent? ET ceci n' of the BTW; to l' of step of east dance; Pensent more the large ones jamais of the chanson, parce qu' of east of the blanche of reine of of the que hence of de the reine of ventilateurs of the appui de ces; it' ; step of dance of s.


Makes more sense, too.

Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jul 08, 11:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

una999 wrote:

I know we get a few brian rants here which are funny but on balance i'd have to agree. For example take his website and this link wttp://www.brianmay.com/brian/biog.html

he has :

SHORT BIOGRAPHY

Brian May CBE (DSc)

That is just so dam annoying. Kind of like i'm a doctor i'm so much better than you. Even though he has worked for it big shit. He worked hard for it, but anybody who has a job works hard and they don't get any recognition, not some bullshit doctor title which means nothing. He's a complete lick ass, even his CBE, i bet he lies awake at night wishing he was Sir Brian May.

I love Brian and think he is an absolute genius, but over the last few years i've got quite annoyed with him. Freddie knew how to keep us interested - give few interviews and keep an air of mystery about yourself. Maybe it's just this media frenzied world we live in, but brian seems like a nerd and not a rock star. Where is their attitude gone these days. And please drop all these anthems and do real songs. Brian said it was his idea to pull in the lap of the gods out for the magic tour, why won't he pull out the rest of their great songs. Fuck looks like john could have been correct overall, i wish freddie was here to put brian right.

But dont get my wrong (i know my opinion matters) i still think Brian is a genius with the guitar, but wish he'd stick to it besides doing 1million other stupid things like astrology. i dont think brian listens to fans which shows he's really stubborn - i mean he still bores us with brighton rock for 12 minutes. really, they have so much potential that band, they have all these great songs from the early days and they end up recycling shit like the show must go on, a kind of magic, i want to break free...why not do stone cold crazy, ogre battle, introduce the piano...and btw this is not in support of these queen fans who think white queen is the greatest song ever, because it's not.


You're boring me.


"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
gnomo user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 743 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jul 08, 11:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

... he may have lost it now, but you seem to have never found it ...

BTW: it's astroNOMY, not astrology...


--

Gnomo

(... any way the wind blows ...)
FriedChicken user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 10641 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jul 08, 11:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah I totally agree. Brian should STOP doing things like he does. Like astronomy, or his other hobbys like stereo photography and gardening.

From now on he should be only thinking of his job. For god sake, the guy is 61 years old and he's acting like he's retired or something.

Brian if you read this: Stop doing things you like at once! You owe the fans!















:')


"On the first day Pim & Niek created a heavenly occupation. Pim & Niek blessed it and named it 'Loosch'."



(Genesis 1:1)
Hikara user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 38 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jul 08, 12:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FriedChicken wrote:

Yeah I totally agree. Brian should STOP doing things like he does. Like astronomy, or his other hobbys like stereo photography and gardening.

From now on he should be only thinking of his job. For god sake, the guy is 61 years old and he's acting like he's retired or something.

Brian if you read this: Stop doing things you like at once! You owe the fans!
:')


FriedChicken>Awesome.

And to the topic starter, blah, blah, BLAH.

Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jul 08, 12:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

*edit* I hadn't noticed this post was by una999. Thanks, Lester.

Why the fuck hasn't anyone banned this moron yet?


We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!
Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jul 08, 13:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Remember, everyone... una999 is someone who likes to wind up the good people of QZ, so it's best not to get your knickers in a twist and give her (I think?) the satisfaction of a serious response.

anna_libra user not visiting Queenzone.com
anna_libra
Rocker: 44 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jul 08, 13:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i want to believe you lester, coz it's imposible to think she's serious


champagne in a glass slipper
FriedChicken user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 10641 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jul 08, 13:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wow, una999 is a girl? :D


"On the first day Pim & Niek created a heavenly occupation. Pim & Niek blessed it and named it 'Loosch'."



(Genesis 1:1)
Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jul 08, 13:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Isn't it obvious in the delicate, ladylike manner that she posts?

Marknow user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hello
Marknow
Deity: 2878 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jul 08, 14:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well Una is a girls name alright. That considered, shes totally fucked up in the head.
In fairness some of her posts do contain some degree of intelligent thinking its just channelled incorrectly. Almost like shes got an agenda. Shame really.

Anyone remember LindaOfTheValley ?


Arse.

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jul 08, 16:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Stop existing.


"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Claudio_CQI user not visiting Queenzone.com
Oh yes, we'll keep on tryin'..
Claudio_CQI
Bohemian: 118 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jul 08, 16:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I agree with anybody think Bri soapbox is really boring anytime in the last years, even as my blog too... ha ah.
Anyway that blog is BRIAN MAY BLOG and it's kinda natural he use it to "talk" about his life and passions.
Brian took his title when he was 60 ! I would sign a white paper with the devil to reach that age....

so, respect everybody's life and ... blog....

I think it's not correct use QZ to call Bri "ass licker" nor anyway else.... rather write a letter to him in private way.

bye
cla

Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jul 08, 16:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Marknow wrote:

Well Una is a girls name alright. That considered, shes totally fucked up in the head.
In fairness some of her posts do contain some degree of intelligent thinking its just channelled incorrectly. Almost like shes got an agenda. Shame really.

Anyone remember LindaOfTheValley ?

Linda used to pick up many fights, that's true, but she never started threads just to piss people off. She was a rather intelligent girl who quite often contributed to interesting discussions.


We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!
StoneColdClassicQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com
I need a haircut.
StoneColdClassicQueen
Bohemian: 775 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jul 08, 16:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So what if Brian is losing it??
He'll get it back...


"When you make love to someone, use a condom."-Brian May

______________________________________

Paul Rodgers is Chuck Norris.
Marknow user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hello
Marknow
Deity: 2878 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jul 08, 17:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Raf wrote:


Linda used to pick up many fights, that's true, but she never started threads just to piss people off. She was a rather intelligent girl who quite often contributed to interesting discussions.


True. Id rather Linda any day, in fact i miss her here.


Arse.

una999 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 598 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jul 08, 17:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Marknow wrote:

Well Una is a girls name alright. That considered, shes totally fucked up in the head.
In fairness some of her posts do contain some degree of intelligent thinking its just channelled incorrectly. Almost like shes got an agenda. Shame really.

Anyone remember LindaOfTheValley ?



Well glad to see i generate so much interest. Perhaps that will form the basis of my next topic...and btw i have gone under previous names in the past, every time i ended up being hated because yes it's so easy to wind up queenzone users...it all started when i posted something in the wrong area and these IT nerds started bombarding me with smart remarks, so from then on it was like no respect. I have gone under the name Thomasqu?nn and a few other ones in the past that i have forgotten about now, but i shall stick with una999 now since EVERYONE knows who i am. Thank you everybody i am truly someone now.



una999 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 598 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jul 08, 17:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jacob Britt wrote:

una999 wrote:

I know we get a few brian rants here which are funny but on balance i'd have to agree. For example take his website and this link wttp://www.brianmay.com/brian/biog.html

he has :

SHORT BIOGRAPHY

Brian May CBE (DSc)

That is just so dam annoying. Kind of like i'm a doctor i'm so much better than you. Even though he has worked for it big shit. He worked hard for it, but anybody who has a job works hard and they don't get any recognition, not some bullshit doctor title which means nothing. He's a complete lick ass, even his CBE, i bet he lies awake at night wishing he was Sir Brian May.

I love Brian and think he is an absolute genius, but over the last few years i've got quite annoyed with him. Freddie knew how to keep us interested - give few interviews and keep an air of mystery about yourself. Maybe it's just this media frenzied world we live in, but brian seems like a nerd and not a rock star. Where is their attitude gone these days. And please drop all these anthems and do real songs. Brian said it was his idea to pull in the lap of the gods out for the magic tour, why won't he pull out the rest of their great songs. Fuck looks like john could have been correct overall, i wish freddie was here to put brian right.

But dont get my wrong (i know my opinion matters) i still think Brian is a genius with the guitar, but wish he'd stick to it besides doing 1million other stupid things like astrology. i dont think brian listens to fans which shows he's really stubborn - i mean he still bores us with brighton rock for 12 minutes. really, they have so much potential that band, they have all these great songs from the early days and they end up recycling shit like the show must go on, a kind of magic, i want to break free...why not do stone cold crazy, ogre battle, introduce the piano...and btw this is not in support of these queen fans who think white queen is the greatest song ever, because it's not.


You're boring me.



Well if you consider jumping out of bushes exciting i think you may have issues

una999 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 598 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jul 08, 17:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Raf wrote:

*edit* I hadn't noticed this post was by una999. Thanks, Lester.

Why the fuck hasn't anyone banned this moron yet?



Well i agree with you...moron with some replies but if you can't appreciate the fact that i do it delibertly then you may be the moron