Forums > Personal > Read Jake's post on "WORST TRENDS" and discuss

forum rss feed
Author

-fatty- 2850 user not visiting Queenzone.com
-fatty- 2850
Deity: 2029 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Aug 08, 23:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I know this stems from a seperate post but I honestly think it's serious enough to deserve a thread of it's own.

If you haven't already read Jake's original post, go and have a look before you continue any further. It's on the first page of Stonecoldclassicqueen's post "Worst Trends". Here's the link.

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=1122048

Now before I go on any further I will admit that the bad blood between Jake and I goes back quite a bit. For years I have been ripping the pish out of him for my own amusement but until tonight, I honestly never thought him anything more than an over-dramatic attention-seeking child.

However, after reading his comments on what was suppose to be a thread about popular trends some folk find annoying, I would seriously consider him to be a real threat towards women and young girls.

Am I just looking for another excuse to rip this twat apart or does anyone else find his comments deeply disturbing?

fatty.

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts

Posted: 16 Aug 08, 23:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I haven't even read his comment yet when I write this -

My first, and second, and third... fourth... eighteenth impressions of Jake are that he's one sick cookie that's spent a little too long in the cubby under the stairs.

But it's the internet. For all I know he's just having a laugh; God only knows there's enough people out there now who thing I'm a homophobe, but what do they know?

The day that Jake shows up at my front door fucking a porcupine with a shovel, then I'll go with my first impression.
At the moment, I'm more inclined to live and let live.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 16 Aug 08, 23:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote:

God only knows there's enough people out there now who thing I'm a homophobe, but what do they know?

LAST TIME YOU LOOKED HOT IN THAT DRESS.

So yeah, what do they know?

;)

bobo the chimp

Posted: 16 Aug 08, 23:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh..... if I ever do my world tour, the dress is coming with me. I'm just dying to get beaten up by bigots in different countries; it'd be an odd kind of racial harmony!

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts

Posted: 17 Aug 08, 00:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote:

I haven't even read his comment yet when I write this -

My first, and second, and third... fourth... eighteenth impressions of Jake are that he's one sick cookie that's spent a little too long in the cubby under the stairs.

But it's the internet. For all I know he's just having a laugh; God only knows there's enough people out there now who thing I'm a homophobe, but what do they know?

The day that Jake shows up at my front door fucking a porcupine with a shovel, then I'll go with my first impression.
At the moment, I'm more inclined to live and let live.

Besides Greg Brooks, who think's you're a homophobe?

"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
Jake
Winter Land Man

Posted: 17 Aug 08, 00:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dank dank

February

Jake
Winter Land Man

Posted: 17 Aug 08, 00:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

For the drug addicts bit, here's an example. My friend Chris was at a party and ditched a lot his friends (including me), to go to this party, which was in a different town and on the end of a 5 mile dirt road in the middle of no where. He called and said he was going to try LSD or meth, or something like that. So I went there, and what did I do? I kicked his ass, of course! I saved his dad the trouble. But once he did some drugs and had a bad reaction to them and had to be hospitalized for like a week. His parents came home and he was stacking firewood in his bedroom.

I also hate people who cut themselves. I have a severe panic disorder and depression. I've thought about suicide a lot when I was younger, but I'd never kill myself. But I hate people who cut themselves. The majority of the time, it's for attention. Notice most cut themselves on the top of their arm, instead of below where there are veins??? Stupid idiots. I've known a few people who cut themselves, and I think they were all lying about it "relieving the pain"... they've been watching too much.

I hate people who litter. Why do people have to be so lazy and have to throw their trash on the ground? It disgusts me!!!

I hate under-bites. I find it un-attractive. Get it fixed!

I hate bad teeth. I have bad teeth, so I'm being hypocritical. But I hate my teeth, so it's okay. I have a tooth that'll need pulling out sooner or later. I know someone who has a rotten tooth and 3/4 of it has rotted away.

I don't hate, but I am not happy with people who are extremly over weight due to over-eating and drinking too much soda or whatever and think they can't lose it. I used to weigh 230! I'm down to like 155. it flexuates between 150 and 165 all the time, but I keep it down. If I can lose all that weight, then they can put down the food. I'm not going to pity anyone who ruins their body by eating too much food, or drinking too many drinks with loads of sugar in them.

I hate anxiety and panic attacks and de-realization. I hate depression too.

I am unhappy with immature anti-smokers claiming cigarette smoke causes pollution, yet they don't mind driving a car around town.

I hated it when my sister texted me to come outside claiming she fell out of the window. I ran outside and she wasn't there. She did it because I sent a text message to her boyfriend and woke him up. Still, I hated what she did.

bobo the chimp

Posted: 17 Aug 08, 01:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jake? wrote:

Potentially; any idiot with internet access and a membership at Queenzone.

I may have gotten up one or two noses, and possibly more than that if you account for people who aren't inclined to talk about it, but who gives a fuck about them. Fuck them; if puns are all it takes to ruin someone's day, then they need their heads looked at.

Jake
Winter Land Man

Posted: 17 Aug 08, 01:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote:

Jake? wrote:

Potentially; any idiot with internet access and a membership at Queenzone.

I may have gotten up one or two noses, and possibly more than that if you account for people who aren't inclined to talk about it, but who gives a fuck about them. Fuck them; if puns are all it takes to ruin someone's day, then they need their heads looked at.

Yeah, I never thought of you as homophobic. I remember that idiot, Treasure Moment of course, who thought I was gay because I had a skirt or dress on. There's a lot of homophobic people on Queenzone I think, but you're not one of them.

bobo the chimp

Posted: 17 Aug 08, 01:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Indeed.

I think 'imprudent' might be a better word to describe me, though.

QueenMercury46 user not visiting Queenzone.com
QueenMercury46
Royalty: 1097 posts

Posted: 17 Aug 08, 03:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jake? wrote:

For the drug addicts bit, here's an example. My friend Chris was at a party and ditched a lot his friends (including me), to go to this party, which was in a different town and on the end of a 5 mile dirt road in the middle of no where. He called and said he was going to try LSD or meth, or something like that. So I went there, and what did I do? I kicked his ass, of course! I saved his dad the trouble. But once he did some drugs and had a bad reaction to them and had to be hospitalized for like a week. His parents came home and he was stacking firewood in his bedroom.

I also hate people who cut themselves. I have a severe panic disorder and depression. I've thought about suicide a lot when I was younger, but I'd never kill myself. But I hate people who cut themselves. The majority of the time, it's for attention. Notice most cut themselves on the top of their arm, instead of below where there are veins??? Stupid idiots. I've known a few people who cut themselves, and I think they were all lying about it "relieving the pain"... they've been watching too much.

I hate people who litter. Why do people have to be so lazy and have to throw their trash on the ground? It disgusts me!!!

I hate under-bites. I find it un-attractive. Get it fixed!

I hate bad teeth. I have bad teeth, so I'm being hypocritical. But I hate my teeth, so it's okay. I have a tooth that'll need pulling out sooner or later. I know someone who has a rotten tooth and 3/4 of it has rotted away.

I don't hate, but I am not happy with people who are extremly over weight due to over-eating and drinking too much soda or whatever and think they can't lose it. I used to weigh 230! I'm down to like 155. it flexuates between 150 and 165 all the time, but I keep it down. If I can lose all that weight, then they can put down the food. I'm not going to pity anyone who ruins their body by eating too much food, or drinking too many drinks with loads of sugar in them.

I hate anxiety and panic attacks and de-realization. I hate depression too.

I am unhappy with immature anti-smokers claiming cigarette smoke causes pollution, yet they don't mind driving a car around town.

I hated it when my sister texted me to come outside claiming she fell out of the window. I ran outside and she wasn't there. She did it because I sent a text message to her boyfriend and woke him up. Still, I hated what she did.

WELL LA DEE FRICKING DAH

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Treasure Moment wrote: [/QUOTENAME]The only way to really know what the hell we are doing on this earth is through sacred plants and mushrooms.[/QUOTE]
-fatty- 2850 user not visiting Queenzone.com
-fatty- 2850
Deity: 2029 posts

Posted: 17 Aug 08, 09:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks for replying Jake. Now that you've gone into more detail I understand where you're coming from now.

Of course I'm being sarcastic you gormless fucking imbecile.

If we could dispense with a few of the items on your hate list (drug addicts, football, murderers, rapists etc) and concentrate on the ones that are aimed directly at women.

1. Sexually promiscuous women
2. Women who don't clean between their legs.
3. Teenage girls who act older than they are.
4. Women who have breast implants.
5. Girls who are short, fat, ugly, into rap music and think they are hot.
6. Most women who develop a crush on you.
7. Pregnant women who are single and desperate to find a man.
8. Teenage girls who develop a crush on you.
9. Women who have abortions.
10. Women who tell lies in order to ruin someone's life.

Taking each of these points in turn, can you explain what it is about their behaviour or circumstance that makes you hate them? How their behaviour or circumstance infringes on your day to day life and what you percieve to be a soloution. Because as it stands, your views on 50% of the world's population make you look like a potential sex offender.

fatty.

.DeaconJohn. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 437 posts

Posted: 17 Aug 08, 09:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I remember when I heard that Jake was going to be a father, I hoped that he would mature somewhat in light of his new responsibilities.

But it doesn't seem to have happened.

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 17 Aug 08, 09:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

When I read Jake's post I knew that I had just found comedy gold, and I was more than eager to wait for Fatty to come and make his statement.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Music Man user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2346 posts

Posted: 17 Aug 08, 10:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This thread is rather silly. Even if Jake were a sex offender, nothing in this thread is indicative of such.

Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.
bobo the chimp

Posted: 17 Aug 08, 12:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

fatty wrote:

6. Most women who develop a crush on you.

It's a good thing I have nothing important to say to Jake. There's no way I'd be able to fight my way through that rabble....

Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts

Posted: 17 Aug 08, 15:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I wonder if he hates transsexuals. -_-

And by the way, Jake man, the majority of things you listed aren't "trends". Women with smelly vaginas? What has that to do with trends?

Back whenever
@ndy38 user not visiting Queenzone.com
@ndy38
Royalty: 1490 posts

Posted: 17 Aug 08, 16:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queenzone can be a very disturbing place but even that list isn't the worst i've seen on the internet. I don't think what he has said should be taken seriously, he's an idiot for writing that sort of stuff but that's another issue.

He admits he has emotional problems, that's the first step towards a cure....

Plus in my estimation the most disturbing people on this board are the trolls. People who actually spend time creating fake or multiple accounts for their own amusement are scary, scary people.

Crazy Little Thing Called Love....
Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts

Posted: 17 Aug 08, 16:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You said you hate "ugly eyes" and "ugly faces"? You're quite the shallow dipshit. You're missing out on meeting some wonderful people just because they don't reach your beauty standards.

-Things Have Changed For Me-
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 17 Aug 08, 16:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Carol! the Musical wrote:

You said you hate "ugly eyes" and "ugly faces"? You're quite the shallow dipshit. You're missing out on meeting some wonderful people just because they don't reach your beauty standards.

Hallelujah!!!