Forums > Personal > Hillary for President ???

forum rss feed
Author

Panchgani user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Panchgani
Deity: 6373 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Aug 08, 20:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I wonder if Hillary will be able to "Swift-Boat" Obama next week at the Democratic convention by "exposing" his Chicago connections, and become the Democrat nominee for president?

I also wonder if this post is going to come back and bite me next week.


Roger: I like it. If you don't. Sod you!



Queen song poll: http://home.comcast.net/~vantricers/index.html



B-52's: I, I, I'm lookin for some fun - waitin for the REAL Queen Box Sets to come
thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6257 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Aug 08, 11:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And you're accusing Obama of being the tool of a political machine?

Hilary Clinton doesn't even *exist* separate from all the strings attached of lobbyists, commercial interest, political debtors and proteges.

In short: you must be absolutely crazy; if so, vote McCain to get a like-minded individual in office!


Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

Music Man user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2346 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Aug 08, 11:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ThomasQuinn wrote:

And you're accusing Obama of being the tool of a political machine?

Hilary Clinton doesn't even *exist* separate from all the strings attached of lobbyists, commercial interest, political debtors and proteges.

In short: you must be absolutely crazy; if so, vote McCain to get a like-minded individual in office!


I think one would have to be absolutely crazy to accuse two politicians of having strings attached, while absolving a third...


Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.
Panchgani user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Panchgani
Deity: 6373 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Aug 08, 19:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Music Man wrote:


I think one would have to be absolutely crazy to accuse two politicians of having strings attached, while absolving a third...


Hmmm ... I suppose you are right, I must be crazy for alleged absolving McCain. Am I absolved of being crazy if mention the "Keating 5"?

I know that Hillary becoming the Democrat nominee is a long shot, but I wanted to place my bet in case it actually happens in order to show my prognostical powers.


Roger: I like it. If you don't. Sod you!



Queen song poll: http://home.comcast.net/~vantricers/index.html



B-52's: I, I, I'm lookin for some fun - waitin for the REAL Queen Box Sets to come
thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6257 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Aug 08, 06:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

@ Music Man:

I'm not saying Obama is 100% good clean fun, I'm saying he's far less of a menace than the other candidates (in this case: McCain and Ms. Clinton), and I am ridiculing the topic-starter for supporting Hillary with the argument that Obama is corrupt. That's like supporting Franco in the Spanish Civil War, because you think the government was militarist...


Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Aug 08, 09:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bah, that's ridiculous. She's a woman!


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]



[/QUOTE]







Music Man user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2346 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Aug 08, 10:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ThomasQuinn wrote:

@ Music Man:

I'm not saying Obama is 100% good clean fun, I'm saying he's far less of a menace than the other candidates (in this case: McCain and Ms. Clinton), and I am ridiculing the topic-starter for supporting Hillary with the argument that Obama is corrupt. That's like supporting Franco in the Spanish Civil War, because you think the government was militarist...


I suppose only time will tell. It seems all but certain that Obama will be our next President.


Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.
kagezan1313 user not visiting Queenzone.com
kagezan1313
Bohemian: 940 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Aug 08, 05:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

None of it matters - Bush is gonna end the world before he leaves office. Putin's already pissed, he's this close to hitting the big red button. Serves the yanks right for voting a chimp into office. Fuck.


Thank you, God bless you, sweet dreams you lot of tarts, Good-bye!
thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6257 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Aug 08, 07:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

kagezan1313 wrote:

None of it matters - Bush is gonna end the world before he leaves office. Putin's already pissed, he's this close to hitting the big red button. Serves the yanks right for voting a chimp into office. Fuck.


Talk about overreacting...there's no big red button about to be pressed, there is no Third World War about to be waged; a period of detente in the ongoing Cold War just seems to have ended.


Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Aug 08, 07:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ThomasQuinn wrote:


(...) a period of detente in the ongoing Cold War just seems to have ended.

Cool. Life should be a bit more exciting now.

I wonder if there'll be some sort of race to see who gets first to Mars, or if we'll at least hear more reports from both the USA and the Russia air forces about UFOs following their jets.


We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!
thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6257 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Aug 08, 07:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'd count on more strong talk from US and Russian leaders, and increased pressure on all other countries to take side, plus a possible upsurge in wars in which the US and/or Russia are indirectly involved (i.e. providing money and equipment).


Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus