forum rss feed
Author

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Aug 08, 15:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ruining*

I have ALOT of respect for brian and roger but whats the point of releasing this album and having the Queen name on it? without john and SPECIALLY Freddie its not Queen and this album wont sell 1/10 of what a real Queen album would sell. They were and will always be the best band on the planet but by this move they are hurting themselves. They should have just worked on their solo albums.

Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts

Posted: 23 Aug 08, 16:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What's the point of Mike Love and Bruce Johnston performing as 'The Beach Boys' with Beach Boy cover band musicians, even though two of the other official members are dead, and the other two are doing solo concerts and albums?

What name do you suggest for the Brian, Roger, and Paul project? Half Of Queen And A Quarter Of Bad Company?

"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
PieterMC user not visiting Queenzone.com
PieterMC
Deity: 3931 posts

Posted: 23 Aug 08, 16:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

Ruining*

I have ALOT of respect for brian and roger but whats the point of releasing this album and having the Queen name in it? without john and SPECIALLY Freddie its not Queen and this album wont sell 1/10 of what a real Queen album would sell. They were the best band on the planet and by this move they are hurting themselves. They should have just worked on their solo albums.

WAH WAH WAH....

vadenuez user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 263 posts

Posted: 23 Aug 08, 16:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jake? wrote:

What's the point of Mike Love and Bruce Johnston performing as 'The Beach Boys' with Beach Boy cover band musicians, even though two of the other official members are dead, and the other two are doing solo concerts and albums?

What name do you suggest for the Brian, Roger, and Paul project? Half Of Queen And A Quarter Of Bad Company?

There's no point at all. It's just a matter of who owns the right to keep the name as in Pink Floyd.

They can be as well called Queen+PR, Queen minus Freddie & John or whatever they want. Queen's old vibe is gone. They're a whole new band now.

Treasure Moment

Posted: 23 Aug 08, 16:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

vadenuez wrote:

Jake? wrote:

There's no point at all. It's just a matter of who owns the right to keep the name as in Pink Floyd.

They can be as well called Queen+PR, Queen minus Freddie & John or whatever they want. Queen's old vibe is gone. They're a whole new band now.

Yes i know but i mean everyone knows that Freddie was the reason Queen got big in the first place, without him the band would have NEVER got this succesful, thats just a fact.

I just think its sad that they are using the Queen name when its not Queen and that this album will sell ALOT less than a real Queen album would, i just think its embaressing thats all.

Freddie Mercury is God

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Treasure Moment

Posted: 23 Aug 08, 16:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jake? wrote:

No, they should just call it something else, not Queen. Freddie was the most important member of Queen and he is responsible for their success, im not saying that to be rude or anything, its just a fact, roger, brian and john are all very good musicians but freddie was in another league. He singlehandedly made them what they are.

Freddie Mercury is God

vadenuez user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 263 posts

Posted: 23 Aug 08, 17:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

vadenuez wrote:

Yes i know but i mean everyone knows that Freddie was the reason Queen got big in the first place, without him the band would have NEVER got this succesful, thats just a fact.

I just think its sad that they are using the Queen name when its not Queen and that this album will sell ALOT less than a real Queen album would, i just think its embaressing thats all.

Actually I'm agreeing with you. The Queen we knew and love is gone now. Whatever they doing with the name "Queen" won't reach the old heights.

It's like buying a new Volkswagen but putting your old Mercedes Badge on it. That won't make the difference.

StoneColdClassicQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com
I need a haircut.
StoneColdClassicQueen
Bohemian: 775 posts

Posted: 23 Aug 08, 17:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ugh, another stupid post on the legacy....

what do you suggest they call the band TM?

"When you make love to someone, use a condom."-Brian May

Paul Rodgers is Chuck Norris.
Treasure Moment

Posted: 23 Aug 08, 17:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

StoneColdClassicQueen wrote:

They should have just continued with their solo projects or called it something else because to use the queen name is just silly. They are just embaressing themselves and ruining the legacy with this, i respect them alot but they have to face the truth, without freddie there is no point in going on, john clearly understood that.

its like owning a big stadium and years later instead of the owner being the cleaner of the place. They just cant reach the same level of success with this, not even remotely close so they are just embaressing themselves, better to face the facts and give it a rest like john did.

Freddie Mercury is God

Jake
Winter Land Man

Posted: 23 Aug 08, 19:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

John said he approves of it, since they are keeping the Queen name alive. That's what his opinion of this Queen + Paul Rodgers project.

Like everyone has asked, what would YOU name them then? Yes, we know you think they should name it something else, but what would YOU name it?

Didn't two members of your band quit? Stop ruining your bands legacy, and get a different name!

StoneColdClassicQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com
I need a haircut.
StoneColdClassicQueen
Bohemian: 775 posts

Posted: 23 Aug 08, 19:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

They should have just continued with their solo projects or called it something else because to use the queen name is just silly. They are just embaressing themselves and ruining the legacy with this, i respect them alot but they have to face the truth, without freddie there is no point in going on, john clearly understood that.

its like owning a big stadium and years later instead of the owner being the cleaner of the place. They just cant reach the same level of success with this, not even remotely close so they are just embaressing themselves, better to face the facts and give it a rest like john did.

why don't you give your "music" a rest?
John Deacon keeps most of his mouth shut about Q+PR, why can't you?

"When you make love to someone, use a condom."-Brian May

Paul Rodgers is Chuck Norris.
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 23 Aug 08, 19:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

Ruining*

I have ALOT of respect for brian and roger but whats the point of releasing this album and having the Queen name on it? without john and SPECIALLY Freddie its not Queen and this album wont sell 1/10 of what a real Queen album would sell. They were the best band on the planet and by this move they are hurting themselves. They should have just worked on their solo albums.

Fucking hyprocrite you are, firing two of your members and having the hairy balls to carry on as Treasure Moment, despite being half the band you used to be.

teleman user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 740 posts

Posted: 23 Aug 08, 20:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Here we go again...fact fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact Tosser Moment fact fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! Pointless Thread! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! TM-The Final Countdown ripoff fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! Pain Is So Close To Treasure. fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact! fact!

Adolfo and the spiders from Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adolfo and the spiders from Mercury
Royalty: 1054 posts

Posted: 23 Aug 08, 20:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

treasure moment, u can suck my ass and balls, u piece of disrespectful garbage, fuck you!!

respect the fucking forum and respect Queen, and yes this is the new queen regardles of whatever the fuck u think
so fuck you!

P.S. FUCK YOU AND UR STUPID MUSIC

:)
Treasure Moment

Posted: 23 Aug 08, 21:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adolfo wrote:

treasure moment, u can suck my ass and balls, u piece of disrespectful garbage, fuck you!!

respect the fucking forum and respect Queen, and yes this is the new queen regardles of whatever the fuck u think
so fuck you!

P.S. FUCK YOU AND UR STUPID MUSIC

wow am i talking to a braindead monkey? yes i think so

Freddie Mercury is God

Treasure Moment

Posted: 23 Aug 08, 21:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

why don't you give your "music" a rest?
John Deacon keeps most of his mouth shut about Q+PR, why can't you?

stop trying to be "funny"

Freddie Mercury is God

Jake
Winter Land Man

Posted: 23 Aug 08, 21:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Amir has sex with Liza Minelli! And licks britney spears hairy ass crack!!! And though he is homophobic, he does kinky things to himself while looking at Freddie Mercury photos.

Treasure Moment

Posted: 23 Aug 08, 21:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

inu-liger wrote:

Treasure Moment wrote:

Ruining*

I have ALOT of respect for brian and roger but whats the point of releasing this album and having the Queen name on it? without john and SPECIALLY Freddie its not Queen and this album wont sell 1/10 of what a real Queen album would sell. They were the best band on the planet and by this move they are hurting themselves. They should have just worked on their solo albums.

Fucking hyprocrite you are, firing two of your members and having the hairy balls to carry on as Treasure Moment, despite being half the band you used to be.

you compare those members to freddie? hahah
freddie wasnt just a member, he basically was Queen.

Freddie Mercury is God

Jake
Winter Land Man

Posted: 23 Aug 08, 21:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddie Mercury wasn't the whole of Queen. Sorry, ass licker, but you're lying.

Like everyone has asked, what would YOU name them then? Yes, we know you think they should name it something else, but what would YOU name it?

Jake
Winter Land Man

Posted: 23 Aug 08, 21:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Smile had more success than The Hectics, Wreckage, and Sour Milk Sea all put together. Now that's a FACT!