Forums > Queen - General Discussion > 10 reasosm why Q+PR is better than Queen with Freddie Mercury

forum rss feed
Author

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 4706 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Aug 08, 11:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

1. It is unlikely that Paul will write a song dedicated to his cat
2. even if he did, BM & RT would not let it be released on an album out of misguided sympathy
3. Paul will not wear fake boobs on stage. I wouldnt rule out butt implants though
4. Paul doesn't know any opera singers so we won't have to suffer through another Barcelona
5. Paul is always around, so there's less chance Roger will ever feel the need to release another Cross record
6. Paul has never heard of The Great Pretender
7. No more duets with Cliff Richard
8. If Paul dies, Lisa Minelli and Liz taylor will not turn up at his tribute concert
9. Paul is a better songwriter now than Freddie was in the late 80s
10. No one will ever claim that Paul is Iranian.

special bonus reason;
11. John Deacon will not work with a new singer. Therefore we wll never have to listen to Queen playing funky soul crap again.


"With a population of 1.75 million, Northern Ireland should really be a footballing minnow. Instead, they could be better described as the piranhas of the international game" (FIFA.com)
Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Aug 08, 11:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Clever.


Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Aug 08, 11:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Holly2003 wrote:

1. It is unlikely that Paul will write a song dedicated to his cat
2. even if he did, BM & RT would not let it be released on an album out of misguided sympathy
3. Paul will not wear fake boobs on stage. I wouldnt rule out butt implants though
4. Paul doesn't know any opera singers so we won't have to suffer through another Barcelona
5. Paul is always around, so there's less chance Roger will ever feel the need to release another Cross record
6. Paul has never heard of The Great Pretender
7. No more duets with Cliff Richard
8. If Paul dies, Lisa Minelli and Liz taylor will not turn up at his tribute concert
9. Paul is a better songwriter now than Freddie was in the late 80s
10. No one will ever claim that Paul is Iranian.

special bonus reason;
11. John Deacon will not work with a new singer. Therefore we wll never have to listen to Queen playing funky soul crap again.


wow and you call yourself a Queen fan? what a disgrace


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 4706 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Aug 08, 12:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

[QUOTEwow and you call yourself a Queen fan? what a disgrace


You cannot disagree with my FACTS.


"With a population of 1.75 million, Northern Ireland should really be a footballing minnow. Instead, they could be better described as the piranhas of the international game" (FIFA.com)
Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Aug 08, 12:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:


wow and you call yourself a Queen fan? what a disgrace


No one on here likes Queen, dude. Don't you get it yet? We're only on here because we're SHEEP following the flock.

And you are our Shepherd.


P-Staker user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 218 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Aug 08, 12:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No, no! This is the way to go...

10 Reasons Why Tila Tequila is better than Queen

1. If you say you're a fan of Tila Tequila, NO ONE goes, "dude, are you gay?!"

2. Tila Tequila can walk about with fake boobs all she wants and nobody will mind.

3. Tila Tequila's videos are perfectly fine even if (especially if?) your TV sound is broken.

4. If Tila Tequila dedicated a song to her pussycat, nobody would whine about it.

5. You don't get into arguments with other bands' fans about whether Tila Tequila is the best vocalist of all times.

6. You don't have to worry Tila Tequila will record with an opera diva anytime soon.

7. You don't need to know about Parsis and Zorastrianism to describe Tila Tequila's ethnicity - "Asian chick" is quite enough.

8. If Tila Tequila passed away, she'd not be replaced by Paul Rodgers.

9. Mercury is poisonous, but tequila is medicine, in a way.

10. Treasure Moment isn't ranting about Tila Tequila all day long.

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 4706 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Aug 08, 12:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Is Tila Tequila related to Chiquita Banana?


"With a population of 1.75 million, Northern Ireland should really be a footballing minnow. Instead, they could be better described as the piranhas of the international game" (FIFA.com)
P-Staker user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 218 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Aug 08, 12:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Holly2003 wrote:

Is Tila Tequila related to Chiquita Banana?


You've just came up with the best name for a transvestite... ever.

Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Aug 08, 12:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

P-Staker wrote:

Holly2003 wrote:

Is Tila Tequila related to Chiquita Banana?


You've just came up with the best name for a transvestite... ever.


He didn't come up with the name Chiquita Banana. ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFDOI24RRAE

Major Tom user not visiting Queenzone.com
S.D.M.F
Major Tom
Bohemian: 878 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Aug 08, 12:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

Holly2003 wrote:

1. It is unlikely that Paul will write a song dedicated to his cat
2. even if he did, BM & RT would not let it be released on an album out of misguided sympathy
3. Paul will not wear fake boobs on stage. I wouldnt rule out butt implants though
4. Paul doesn't know any opera singers so we won't have to suffer through another Barcelona
5. Paul is always around, so there's less chance Roger will ever feel the need to release another Cross record
6. Paul has never heard of The Great Pretender
7. No more duets with Cliff Richard
8. If Paul dies, Lisa Minelli and Liz taylor will not turn up at his tribute concert
9. Paul is a better songwriter now than Freddie was in the late 80s
10. No one will ever claim that Paul is Iranian.

special bonus reason;
11. John Deacon will not work with a new singer. Therefore we wll never have to listen to Queen playing funky soul crap again.


wow and you call yourself a Queen fan? what a disgrace
The man that can´t spot irony if his life depended on it. Ladies and gentlemen I give you Treasuse Moment!


It´s better to burn out than to fade away.
P-Staker user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 218 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Aug 08, 12:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Erin wrote:

P-Staker wrote:

Holly2003 wrote:

Is Tila Tequila related to Chiquita Banana?


You've just came up with the best name for a transvestite... ever.


He didn't come up with the name Chiquita Banana. ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFDOI24RRAE


No, he put it in a new context!

P-Staker user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 218 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Aug 08, 12:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

henke1980 wrote:

Treasure Moment wrote:

Holly2003 wrote:

1. It is unlikely that Paul will write a song dedicated to his cat
2. even if he did, BM & RT would not let it be released on an album out of misguided sympathy
3. Paul will not wear fake boobs on stage. I wouldnt rule out butt implants though
4. Paul doesn't know any opera singers so we won't have to suffer through another Barcelona
5. Paul is always around, so there's less chance Roger will ever feel the need to release another Cross record
6. Paul has never heard of The Great Pretender
7. No more duets with Cliff Richard
8. If Paul dies, Lisa Minelli and Liz taylor will not turn up at his tribute concert
9. Paul is a better songwriter now than Freddie was in the late 80s
10. No one will ever claim that Paul is Iranian.

special bonus reason;
11. John Deacon will not work with a new singer. Therefore we wll never have to listen to Queen playing funky soul crap again.


wow and you call yourself a Queen fan? what a disgrace
The man that can´t spot irony if his life depended on it. Ladies and gentlemen I give you Treasuse Moment!


What irony?!

Major Tom user not visiting Queenzone.com
S.D.M.F
Major Tom
Bohemian: 878 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Aug 08, 12:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

P-Staker wrote:

No, no! This is the way to go...

10 Reasons Why Tila Tequila is better than Queen

1. If you say you're a fan of Tila Tequila, NO ONE goes, "dude, are you gay?!"

2. Tila Tequila can walk about with fake boobs all she wants and nobody will mind.

3. Tila Tequila's videos are perfectly fine even if (especially if?) your TV sound is broken.

4. If Tila Tequila dedicated a song to her pussycat, nobody would whine about it.

5. You don't get into arguments with other bands' fans about whether Tila Tequila is the best vocalist of all times.

6. You don't have to worry Tila Tequila will record with an opera diva anytime soon.

7. You don't need to know about Parsis and Zorastrianism to describe Tila Tequila's ethnicity - "Asian chick" is quite enough.

8. If Tila Tequila passed away, she'd not be replaced by Paul Rodgers.

9. Mercury is poisonous, but tequila is medicine, in a way.

10. Treasure Moment isn't ranting about Tila Tequila all day long.
Now, that´s clever. I had a good laugh! Boy is she hot.


It´s better to burn out than to fade away.
geldy user not visiting Queenzone.com
geldy
Bohemian: 156 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Aug 08, 18:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What a stupid discussion...

Queen would not exist without Freddie Mercury... He was a god. A superstar. Born to be a stage monster... ;-)




- A LIFE WITHOUT MUSIC IS A POOR LIFE -
evilemperor_10 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 16 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Aug 08, 20:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Deberias de hubicar tus ideas no te puedes llamar un fan de Queen con esos pensamientos, Freddie ha sido el mejor musico de toda la historia y aun asi crees que alguien como Paul puede igualarlo, que equivocado estas. Losiento pero no mereces llamarte un fan de Queen

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Aug 08, 22:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:


wow and you call yourself a Queen fan? what a disgrace


Treasure Moment made me laugh while I had orange juice in my mouth and I choked and it came out of my nose :(

Awesome thread.

Dan C. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Dan C.
Royalty: 1544 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Aug 08, 22:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Chiquita Banana's such a slut.


"The tri-tone is the Devil's interval, and he demands resolution." - Richard Lloyd
Mr. Jordy user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr. Jordy
Champion: 53 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Aug 08, 22:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



With regard to the list:

1. Paul probably won't be dying of AIDS, either, and have to write a goodbye song to his favorite cat.

2. "Misguided sympathy" seems to indicate that Brian and Roger relied on misguided sympathy to "allow" Freddie to include Delilah on Innuendo. He was Freddie Mercury, for fuck's sake! He could write a song about anything he damn well pleased and put it on a Queen album!

3. Agree. Paul would not wear fake boobs on stage. He already has an ass implant, as well as porcelain teeth veneers and transplanted hair.

4. "Suffer through" another Barcelona? Totally senseless and baseless opinion. Though I'm quite sure Paul knows his share of opera singers (he is a rock star by his own accord, after all) I don't figure Monserrat is going to call him up for Barcelona II.

5. The Cross is no more.

6. Of course Paul has heard of The Great Pretender. That song was a classic, well before Freddie covered it.

7. Never say never!

8. That is a horrible assumption.

9, 10. Idiotic suggestions.


I am NOT a newbie! My other profile disappeared!
Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Aug 08, 23:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dan Corson VIII: I Am Sunshine wrote:

Chiquita Banana's such a slut.


Yup...first class skank..

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 4706 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Aug 08, 04:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr. Jordy wrote:



With regard to the list:

1. Paul probably won't be dying of AIDS, either, and have to write a goodbye song to his favorite cat.

2. "Misguided sympathy" seems to indicate that Brian and Roger relied on misguided sympathy to "allow" Freddie to include Delilah on Innuendo. He was Freddie Mercury, for fuck's sake! He could write a song about anything he damn well pleased and put it on a Queen album!

3. Agree. Paul would not wear fake boobs on stage. He already has an ass implant, as well as porcelain teeth veneers and transplanted hair.

4. "Suffer through" another Barcelona? Totally senseless and baseless opinion. Though I'm quite sure Paul knows his share of opera singers (he is a rock star by his own accord, after all) I don't figure Monserrat is going to call him up for Barcelona II.

5. The Cross is no more.

6. Of course Paul has heard of The Great Pretender. That song was a classic, well before Freddie covered it.

7. Never say never!

8. That is a horrible assumption.

9, 10. Idiotic suggestions.


Like Spinal Tap's amps, my list goes up to eleven.


"With a population of 1.75 million, Northern Ireland should really be a footballing minnow. Instead, they could be better described as the piranhas of the international game" (FIFA.com)