Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Cosmos Rocks in Digital Store

forum rss feed
Author

AP-Racing user not visiting Queenzone.com
AP-Racing
Bohemian: 286 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Pim Derks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4283 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Sep 08, 16:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dammit. I hope I can resist the urge to download the album - I soooo want to be able to put the CD in my player next week and hear the whole thing for the first time :D

Arnaldo "Ogre-" Silveira user not visiting Queenzone.com
Arnaldo
Deity: 2258 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Sep 08, 16:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Pim Derks wrote:

Dammit. I hope I can resist the urge to download the album - I soooo want to be able to put the CD in my player next week and hear the whole thing for the first time :D


Well, I won't be able to resist. =:^O
The only thing that stops me right now is that I read somewhere that "Runaway" would be an iTunes exclusive bonus...


Keep Passing the Open Windows
Hitman1965 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hitman1965
Bohemian: 247 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Sep 08, 17:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Arnaldo "Ogre-" Silveira wrote:

Pim Derks wrote:

Dammit. I hope I can resist the urge to download the album - I soooo want to be able to put the CD in my player next week and hear the whole thing for the first time :D


Well, I won't be able to resist. =:^O
The only thing that stops me right now is that I read somewhere that "Runaway" would be an iTunes exclusive bonus...


When you order and go to check out it gives you a date of 12th September - does this mean that the download won't be available until the 12th? If so you are probably better off waiting for the CD shop release. :-( Backed out my order due to this - can anyone else confirm that the download is fully available now?

Arnaldo "Ogre-" Silveira user not visiting Queenzone.com
Arnaldo
Deity: 2258 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Sep 08, 17:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hitman1965 wrote:

Arnaldo "Ogre-" Silveira wrote:

Pim Derks wrote:

Dammit. I hope I can resist the urge to download the album - I soooo want to be able to put the CD in my player next week and hear the whole thing for the first time :D


Well, I won't be able to resist. =:^O
The only thing that stops me right now is that I read somewhere that "Runaway" would be an iTunes exclusive bonus...


When you order and go to check out it gives you a date of 12th September - does this mean that the download won't be available until the 12th? If so you are probably better off waiting for the CD shop release. :-( Backed out my order due to this - can anyone else confirm that the download is fully available now?


Damn! ^__^


Keep Passing the Open Windows
turini user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 199 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Sep 08, 17:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i did not hear brian/roger singing once :(

pow wow user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 423 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Sep 08, 17:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

To make life easier here are the 14 tracks as a rar file:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MV32ZYOH

If QOL are giving previews away for free I dont see a problem about uploading them here. If there is (YV?) I'll take them down again.

Remember these are SPOILERS - listen at your own risk :-)

Cheers


"....you don't get that on X-Factor do you"
Wiley user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1704 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Sep 08, 18:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I tried to buy the album digital downloads but I got an error. Downloads are restricted to the UK and Ireland. That is just stupid. :S

What's the point of using massive media to offer products that only a few people can buy?

Well, I will have to wait until the tracks leak somewhere else. I have already bought the special edition CD but I don't want to wait that much :s.

KingMercury user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 345 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Sep 08, 19:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

im resisting to hearing the leaked songs (time to shine, stil burnin, etc)
i had the opportunity to get the full album (mp3 format) and i said NO

the first time i will hear the "cosmos rocks" will be when i had it on my hands
it`s only matter of strongness jajajajaja



"I`m Just A Singer With A Song...How Can I Try to Right The Wrong"
L-R-TIGER1994 user not visiting Queenzone.com
member of the Royal Family
L-R-TIGER1994
Deity: 3652 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Sep 08, 20:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks for posting this,another very good reason so as NOT to spend money on this shit.


Heap big woman you made an asshole outta me....gimme your bums and ride!!!!!!
Mack2008 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mack2008
Bohemian: 111 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Sep 08, 20:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh come on now - its far from shit.
I'm very impressed by the samples I've heard!
Thanks to the original person for uploading them - made it more convenient than clicking through each link at the store.

Roll on Sept 15th!

PieterMC user not visiting Queenzone.com
PieterMC
Deity: 3931 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Sep 08, 00:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I am finally excited for this album after hearing the clips.

P-Staker user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 218 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Sep 08, 02:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm not buying now, as I want the official CD to put in my collection.

I enjoyed the previews. The album sounds fresh and promising, a merging of two classic bands' traditions. Not for Queen purists, but an instant classic of the mainstream rock!


Going Back user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 483 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Sep 08, 06:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

is it just me but i can't buy the tracks over there ?

DrumBrother user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 223 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Sep 08, 08:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've paid for tracks but am unable to download them. No response to my e-mail either

Mr Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam who?????
Mr Mercury
Deity: 4632 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Sep 08, 09:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

turini wrote:

i did not hear brian/roger singing once :(


Play SINT again. This time turn up your speakers.


"Normally i can't dance to save my life.

But as soon as I step in dog shit, I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson."
turini user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 199 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Sep 08, 11:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SINT is not a new song...

P-Staker user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 218 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Sep 08, 12:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

KingMercury wrote:


i had the opportunity to get the full album (mp3 format) and i said NO


Can you get me a copy? I'm not much of a character :)

Going Back user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 483 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Sep 08, 12:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

P-Staker wrote:

KingMercury wrote:


i had the opportunity to get the full album (mp3 format) and i said NO


Can you get me a copy? I'm not much of a character :)


well i'm trying to get the copy also, but not for the reason just to hear it and get it for free. my concert is on 19th september and the album comes out on 15th so i have 3 days to get the album that i've ordered about a month ago, but as i live in estonia it will not be here until the concert is over i'm afraid and come on, which fan would want to go to the concert not knowing how to sing along :D

P-Staker user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 218 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Sep 08, 15:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I was joking of course - I don't actually have a habit of asking for pirated material on the internet. But if I actually got the opportunity - I know I'd go for it, and feel guilty later.