Forums > Personal > HELP....

forum rss feed
Author

Ms. Rebel user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ms. Rebel
Deity: 3428 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Sep 08, 09:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have one problem. We have new student in school and teacher told him to sit next to me. This guy is staring at me all the time, following me everywhere, listening to my conversations with other people... He's weird, yesterday he asked me "How many bands do you like? I like 26." WTF??? Guy is counting them!! I also told my friend the other day how I need to upload some pictures on Facebook and he came "You have Facebook?!!" Today he asked me; "How can I see other people's profile on Facebook? I'm new there, made one yesterday." I said that he can't see profile if he hasn't added that person as his friend. He said "I see. I was trying to see your profile". Then on math class, he said; "Yesterday I was thinking about your name whole day and came to a conclusion, it came from word "beautiful". I was like "Alright... interesting conclusion." Today I was online on MSN and someone added me. Guess who? That psycho again, yes. He started talking to me and said that he really likes me a lot and needs to give me something. That something were lyrics from some song. He also said that he wrote something for me yesterday, a poem, and wants to give it to me next week. OMFG......... THAT GUY IS A PSYCHO.... He knows me like 4 days!! What scares me the most is that he apparently had breakdown last year. I'm scared of him.... He might be dangerous. My grandfather's sister was murdered when she was 18. There was one psycho in her school that was obsessed with her. After she tried to move away from him he went mad. He was following her home and killed her with a gun.... I don't know what to do. I used to have problems with stalkers but it wasn't that serious.. Those guys were normal. I'm dealing with a looney here.

Anyone ever had similar situation? Any advice could be helpful. Thanks.


I'm sick of all my kicks.
JoxerTheDeityPirate user not visiting Queenzone.com
JoxerTheDeityPirate
Deity: 6272 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Sep 08, 09:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ask the teacher to move him to another desk as he's bothering you,if that doesnt work go to your head teacher and tell them.
also,delete him from msn and block him from it and ignore his friend reguest on facebook.

you can also say to him to his face that he's being way too forward in his approaches to you and ask him to back off and give you some space.

he's probably very lonely and is trying too hard to make friends after his breakdown so be gentle with him,try not to hurt his feelings too much,you dont want to make the matter worse

and finally,dont mock him or make fun of him,it may just tip him over the edge.

if he does back off and gives you more space then perhaps YOU can befriend him instead in time


isnt innuendo an italian suppository?

im gonna ride the wild wind!

its_a_hard_life wrote:you nutcase you rule!

joxer replies: but in a nice way :-]

AspiringPhilosophe user not visiting Queenzone.com
AspiringPhilosophe
Royalty: 1711 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Sep 08, 09:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Go with Jox's advice. It's the same thing I'd suggest. The important thing to remember is not to be mean or patronizing to him, or that might set him off. Remember that if he just moved to the school, it's hard for him. He doesn't have any friends there, and it's hard to spend all the hours of a day somewhere when you don't know anyone there. It's very possible he's just trying to make a friend, but he's trying WAY too hard.


Formerly MHG
Yara user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Sep 08, 09:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'd love to help, but...it's hard.

We had some here. One of them was really weird, much like the guy you're describing, but he was already showing clear signs of agression so it was easy to get rid of him: when it came to a point that the guy became absolutely vicious towards me, we just reported it all to the staff and the guy was kicked out. But then, it took some time, he was already very agressive and clearly dangerous, so...

In your case is harder. In my most humble opinion, you should be very clear about your feelings, without being rude but making your point: that you don't feel at ease with his stalking and that you'd like him to stop, that it's bothering you. Like, tell the guy he's ok, you have nothing against him, but that his behavior is really bothering you and that you'd like him to stop.

If he doesn't respect that, I think it's the case of reporting the subject to the school staff: you tell your teacher or the director that you told the guy to stop, that it's worrying you and bothering you, but he won't - people will tell him to stop and he'll probably do so because he'll realize that his actions will not go unoticed.


Yara
Ms. Rebel user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ms. Rebel
Deity: 3428 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Sep 08, 10:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm definitely going to tell my teacher about it. He is lonely. He knows me 4 days, but acts like we had whole past together. I don't make fun of him since he had breakdown. It would only make things worse. I'm not so sure will all this work. He is after all a looney, he could become agressive.

Thanks for your advices so far.


I'm sick of all my kicks.
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Sep 08, 10:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Are you sure that guy wasn't looking at the pictures you posted on the "What do you Queen fans look like" thread?


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Ms. Rebel user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ms. Rebel
Deity: 3428 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Sep 08, 10:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

^This whole thing isn't funny to me.


I'm sick of all my kicks.
Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Sep 08, 11:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You know those times in life when you wish you would have made a different choice but can never go back and regret it for the rest of your life?

This could be one of those times.

You need to reverse the whip. Start following HIM. Stalk this guy to no end. Ask to meet his Mother and then cuss a lot when you do. Then, I'd start hitting him up for money. Have him buy you things. Next, start asking to borrow strange things. "Hey, can you bring a roll of toilet paper to school tomorrow?" would be a great ice-breaker.

At this point, you should start discussing converting to a strange religion... or start your own. Then start asking for vials of blood and wreaths of garlic... each time asking for twice as much as the next time. Only then, should you introduce him to your invisible brother Marty.

If that doesn't work, marry him.

Ms. Rebel user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ms. Rebel
Deity: 3428 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Sep 08, 11:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MasterHistoryGirl wrote:

Remember that if he just moved to the school, it's hard for him. He doesn't have any friends there, and it's hard to spend all the hours of a day somewhere when you don't know anyone there. It's very possible he's just trying to make a friend, but he's trying WAY too hard.


I'm not the only person in school. Some talked with him to get to know him better since he's new but he's occupied with me and everything that I do. Before teacher told him to sit next to me, we were all outside the classroom waiting, he was standing there alone and was staring at me. Everywhere I go his eyes are following my step and it's very annoying. I also feel strange around him, like I feel some negative energy.


I'm sick of all my kicks.
Bob The Shrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bob The Shrek
Deity: 4014 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Sep 08, 12:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Shoot him.


Cleveland May 24 to June 4th 2007 - I came, I saw, I fucked off home again.
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Sep 08, 13:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I suggest not to bathe for an entire week.

There's nothing that turns a guy off more than a girl with poor hygiene. That unless he has some really weird fetish.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Ms. Rebel user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ms. Rebel
Deity: 3428 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Sep 08, 14:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Have I mentioned that this poem, love song, whatever, is composed? Yeah, it's on the CD...


I'm sick of all my kicks.
JoxerTheDeityPirate user not visiting Queenzone.com
JoxerTheDeityPirate
Deity: 6272 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Sep 08, 14:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

Are you sure that guy wasn't looking at the pictures you posted on the "What do you Queen fans look like" thread?


they're tame compared to the ones on facebook :-p


isnt innuendo an italian suppository?

im gonna ride the wild wind!

its_a_hard_life wrote:you nutcase you rule!

joxer replies: but in a nice way :-]

Yara user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Sep 08, 14:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ms. Rebel wrote:

MasterHistoryGirl wrote:

Remember that if he just moved to the school, it's hard for him. He doesn't have any friends there, and it's hard to spend all the hours of a day somewhere when you don't know anyone there. It's very possible he's just trying to make a friend, but he's trying WAY too hard.


I'm not the only person in school. Some talked with him to get to know him better since he's new but he's occupied with me and everything that I do. Before teacher told him to sit next to me, we were all outside the classroom waiting, he was standing there alone and was staring at me. Everywhere I go his eyes are following my step and it's very annoying. I also feel strange around him, like I feel some negative energy.


I hope it all turns out to be just fine, my dear. I think that, if he really cares about you, he'd understand if you talked to him about how you feel unease at the way he has been addressing you. If that doesn't work and he shows that, well, he doesn't care for you, I do suggest you report that to the staff or to a teacher - as long as he's kept on notice, he won't go too far.

It happened here at school, the guy started to get so vicious - I hope it'll not happen that and this guy turns out to be a good person - that he was sacked out off the school, and deservingly so, because he was committing what amounted to crimes here: threats and all kinds of stuff.

So, if you act fast and determined, though by no means rude or something, and explain him his feelings and eventually takes the subject to the school staff, it'll all be fine - I didn't do that, and that's why things got to such a terrible point.

I wish you the best.

*hug*


Yara
Ms. Rebel user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ms. Rebel
Deity: 3428 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Sep 08, 14:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

I suggest that not to bathe for an entire week.

There's nothing that turns a guy off more than a girl with poor hygiene. That unless he has some really weird fetish.


Lol... I can't do that. I'm obsessed with personal hygiene. :)


I'm sick of all my kicks.
Ms. Rebel user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ms. Rebel
Deity: 3428 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Sep 08, 14:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

JoxerTheDeityPirate wrote:

Mr.Jingles wrote:

Are you sure that guy wasn't looking at the pictures you posted on the "What do you Queen fans look like" thread?


they're tame compared to the ones on facebook :-p


I haven't accepted his friend invitation on Facebook. And this guy doesn't need pictures since he sees me everyday. Thank God, I don't have school tomorrow. Not gonna see his face for 3 days. I also blocked him on MSN. He's still online. I've told him that I'm going to the store. After we finished talking he had put (L) or *heart* as his personal message. :P


I'm sick of all my kicks.
Rick user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4796 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Sep 08, 16:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Pff, sounds like a pain in the neck. Anyway, I agree with Joxer. Just do what feels right.

Good luck, girl!


John: "It's the one thing I wish I could do - sing."

wstüssyb user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 12371 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Sep 08, 16:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Just be honest, and say you are not interested.
It's not that hard, and you are gonna need to do that sometimes in your life anyways.


MY GOD spell it write.
Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Sep 08, 16:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ms. Rebel wrote:

I have one problem. We have new student in school and teacher told him to sit next to me. This guy is staring at me all the time, following me everywhere, listening to my conversations with other people... He's weird, yesterday he asked me "How many bands do you like? I like 26." WTF??? Guy is counting them!! I also told my friend the other day how I need to upload some pictures on Facebook and he came "You have Facebook?!!" Today he asked me; "How can I see other people's profile on Facebook? I'm new there, made one yesterday." I said that he can't see profile if he hasn't added that person as his friend. He said "I see. I was trying to see your profile". Then on math class, he said; "Yesterday I was thinking about your name whole day and came to a conclusion, it came from word "beautiful". I was like "Alright... interesting conclusion." Today I was online on MSN and someone added me. Guess who? That psycho again, yes. He started talking to me and said that he really likes me a lot and needs to give me something. That something were lyrics from some song. He also said that he wrote something for me yesterday, a poem, and wants to give it to me next week. OMFG......... THAT GUY IS A PSYCHO.... He knows me like 4 days!! What scares me the most is that he apparently had breakdown last year. I'm scared of him.... He might be dangerous. My grandfather's sister was murdered when she was 18. There was one psycho in her school that was obsessed with her. After she tried to move away from him he went mad. He was following her home and killed her with a gun.... I don't know what to do. I used to have problems with stalkers but it wasn't that serious.. Those guys were normal. I'm dealing with a looney here.

Anyone ever had similar situation? Any advice could be helpful. Thanks.


Do you have a boyfriend or a brother that is your age? Or a cousin? Or a friend? If I was a girl, I'd have one of them smash his face in. What kind of breakdown did he have? I've had a few mental breakdowns but it was anxiety and fear (I wouldn't go up to a girl and talk to her unless I knew her well), so this guys breakdown must of been some kind of mania. You might as well get someone to pound his face in, that's what needs to be done. But first report him to the police. If you report it to the police after, they will suspect you in having someone kicking his ass. So report it to police first, and then for revenge, have his ass kicked.


"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
Ms. Rebel user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ms. Rebel
Deity: 3428 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Sep 08, 17:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

^LOL!!!!

Yeah, I have older brother, cousins, friends and so on... I'm against any kind of violence. I want this to be solved peacefully so that no one gets hurt. I don't know what kind of breakdown he had. My parents will go to school and talk with my head teacher about the whole thing. They told me that I don't have to worry.


I'm sick of all my kicks.