Forums > Personal > MCR Appreciation Thread!

forum rss feed
Author

Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Sep 08, 22:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah!

Let's all slit our wrists together!

Really, I love My Chemical Romance. I don't care if anyone hates them, or are afraid to admit they like them. I forsee a great future ahead for My Chemical Romance. Gerard Way is even thinking about growing a mustache and cutting his hair again.

"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts

Posted: 06 Sep 08, 22:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Awful awful band.

Bleeuurgggh.

Jake
Winter Land Man

Posted: 06 Sep 08, 22:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freya is quietly judging you. wrote:

Awful awful band.

Bleeuurgggh.

That's your opinion. Your prostate smells.

Smitty user not visiting Queenzone.com
Cool, we have display messages
Smitty
Deity: 6196 posts

Posted: 06 Sep 08, 22:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

*ahem*

MCR is a sub-standard band of wannabe musicians who by some dumb luck stumbled upon fame by appealing to people who probably think Treasure Moment will be the next big thing. Their collection of repetitive, talentless garbage which they falsely promote as "albums" and "singles", is devoid of any true creativity and is merely disposable pop BS that will not survive the next 3-5 years. Their entire image is bland and stolen from other contemporary bands who not only did what they are doing first, but did it better. MCR preach what some less-than-intelligent teens feel are "important messages" like "It's okay to be different" and "Don't be down, It'll probably get better", messages that have been repeated over and over again, and appeal to no one but less-than-intelligent teens who think that MCR have said it first. MCR should not be taken seriously because they haven't presented themselves as a serious addition to the music scene and should be chucked out as quickly as possible with the stupid "scene" they helped to spawn in tow.

Sorry to kill your appreciation thread, but sometimes it's worth it.

Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts

Posted: 06 Sep 08, 22:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jake? wrote:

Awful awful band.

Bleeuurgggh.

So now you hate people who can't wash their internal organs properly?

I laugh in the face of MCR. They suck.

Back whenever
Jake
Winter Land Man

Posted: 06 Sep 08, 22:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Smitty wrote:

*ahem*

MCR is a sub-standard band of wannabe musicians who by some dumb luck stumbled upon fame by appealing to people who probably think Treasure Moment will be the next big thing. Their collection of repetitive, talentless garbage which they falsely promote as "albums" and "singles", is devoid of any true creativity and is merely disposable pop BS that will not survive the next 3-5 years. Their entire image is bland and stolen from other contemporary bands who not only did what they are doing first, but did it better. MCR preach what some less-than-intelligent teens feel are "important messages" like "It's okay to be different" and "Don't be down, It'll probably get better", messages that have been repeated over and over again, and appeal to no one but less-than-intelligent teens who think that MCR have said it first. MCR should not be taken seriously because they haven't presented themselves as a serious addition to the music scene and should be chucked out as quickly as possible with the stupid "scene" they helped to spawn in tow.

They are far from pop. I used to think horrible things about them until I listened to The Black Parade album. My Chemical Romance created the best song of the 2000s... 'I Don't Love You'

Jake
Winter Land Man

Posted: 06 Sep 08, 22:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sergei? wrote:

Jake? wrote:

Awful awful band.

Bleeuurgggh.

I don't hate Freya is quietly judging you. I don't hate you either. I don't hate Liberace either.

Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts

Posted: 06 Sep 08, 23:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jake? wrote:

Sergei? wrote:

Jake? wrote:

Awful awful band.

Bleeuurgggh.

I don't hate Freya is quietly judging you. I don't hate you either. I don't hate Liberace either.

My prostate is clean as a whistle, thanks.

Back whenever
Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts

Posted: 07 Sep 08, 01:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Awful awful band.

Bleeuurgggh.

Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts

Posted: 07 Sep 08, 01:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Smitty wrote:

*ahem*

stfu, dont compare my band with that crap, if you knew ANYTHING about music you would know that you are FULL OF SHIT when you compare us with them!

Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Smitty

Posted: 07 Sep 08, 03:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jake? wrote:

Smitty wrote:

*ahem*

MCR rant...

They are far from pop. I used to think horrible things about them until I listened to The Black Parade album. My Chemical Romance created the best song of the 2000s... 'I Don't Love You'

They DEFINE pop. Well, at least in the rock division of pop music. Technically Black Parade is their most "pop" album thus far, and "I Don't Love You" is probably the most disgustingly sappy, childish love song of the 2000's from a band that expects itself to be taken seriously. It's sad these days that people have such awful taste. I mean, honestly, they lack musical talent, songwriting ability and a proper message. They even lack a fresh and interesting IMAGE for christ's sake. They're just marketing whores dressed in black, holding instruments that they don't even know how to play properly, led by a whine-ass talentless prick of a singer who can't even come up with a better message than "It's okay to be different".

Ah well, thank God or Yahweh or...like...Xenu or something that MCR will eventually die out once all of their 13 year old fans turn 14.

Smitty

Posted: 07 Sep 08, 03:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

stfu, dont compare my band with that crap, if you knew ANYTHING about music you would know that you are FULL OF SHIT when you compare us with them!

Yeah yeah, aren't you due to fade into obscurity in about...say, two more weeks?

*awaiting response containing cussing, insults to my taste and the word sheep*

jazzy mercurois user not visiting Queenzone.com
Holy shred!
jazzy mercurois
Royalty: 1716 posts

Posted: 07 Sep 08, 03:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't mind them at all but they're decent players, to say the least.

Cheers,
Hor

CONLACANTINACONLACANTORACONLATELEVISIONGASTADORA
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 07 Sep 08, 06:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've seen them live.

thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6257 posts

Posted: 07 Sep 08, 06:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Never heard of them, and probably want to keep it that way.

Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

Ms. Rebel user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ms. Rebel
Deity: 3428 posts

Posted: 07 Sep 08, 08:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

WHEN YOU GO, WOULD YOU EVEN TURN TO SAY I DON'T LOVE YOU LIKE I DID YESTERDAY????

I'm not a fan. Sorry. Not my kind of thing. ;P

I'm sick of all my kicks.
Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts

Posted: 07 Sep 08, 08:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jake? wrote:

Awful awful band.

Bleeuurgggh.

Are you aware that the female anatomy lacks a prostate?

Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts

Posted: 07 Sep 08, 09:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO

Listen to that crap near your son and I'll report you to the police for child abuse.

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!
Ms. Rebel user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ms. Rebel
Deity: 3428 posts

Posted: 07 Sep 08, 09:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

^HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!

xD

I'm sick of all my kicks.
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 07 Sep 08, 11:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bad Horsie wrote:

I don't mind them at all but they're decent players, to say the least.

Cheers,
Hor

Am I seeing things????

This isn't like you to big up EMO music...