Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Why worry?

forum rss feed
Author

k-m user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 533 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Sep 08, 17:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I was just reading some of the threads and some of the reviews. And to be honest, I'm not sure whether THE COSMOS SUCKS or it DOESN'T. I haven't heard it yet. What I was just thinking about, listening at the same time to the magnificient Beatles, is the name 'Queen'. What influence will the new album have on the overall perception of Queen in people's minds? I don't want to be pathethic, but I was thinking about THE LEGACY...
'C-lebrity' sucks, that's for sure. But, at the end of the day, commercial radio won't play it and people will just forget it. And this takes me to a conclusion that there is no need worrying so much about the new album, because if it's bad people simply won't buy it. In another ten years people will keep downloading 'Bohemian Rhapsody', 'I Want To Break Free' or 'Somebody To Love' and they will still remember who sang these ones. One thing that worries me though, is the fact that the aforementioned Beatles' fans never had to worry about such things. Isn't it a bit sad, dear Queenzoners?