Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > Cheers Barcelona August 1th 86

forum rss feed
Author

FaBu user not visiting Queenzone.com
FaBu
Bohemian: 444 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Sep 08, 14:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I´ve tried to write a reply on the site of the torrent, (Which i found on the QzZ tracker), but it never hit the front page. My wish is that someone would seed this show. It will help me complete my -86 collection. Regards!!

"The reason we´re successful darling? My overall charisma, of cause!" ¨Freddie Mercury¨
L-R-TIGER1994 user not visiting Queenzone.com
member of the Royal Family
L-R-TIGER1994
Deity: 3652 posts

Posted: 14 Sep 08, 15:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Why dont you join the HUB?you will concerts that you´ll never imagine.

Heap big woman you made an asshole outta me....gimme your bums and ride!!!!!!
FaBu

Posted: 14 Sep 08, 17:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

From what I have undrstood, you have to upload 2 GB of non official Queen stuff to joyn the Hub. I´ve only got what I have found here, so that´no use. I´s already here. I´ve also tried to joyn Dime and GreatKingRat, but I keep getting the same message: Error: Wrong username or password.
Right now i don´t know how I´m going to get in there. I know my password is right, i even asked for an e-mail to confirm it. So at the moment I don´t see other solutions than ask for seeders.
Any help would be appreciated.

"The reason we´re successful darling? My overall charisma, of cause!" ¨Freddie Mercury¨
FaBu

Posted: 15 Sep 08, 15:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Torrent was post ed by Masahiko 19-3-08, but noone seems to have noticed it.I´m sorry for that.