forum rss feed
Author

Major Tom user not visiting Queenzone.com
S.D.M.F
Major Tom
Bohemian: 878 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Sep 08, 03:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I had a fucking sweet dream early this morning. Metallica was looking for a new drummer and I was up for the job. So, without any preformance or jamsession I was hired and was paid 1 million US dollars, like Rob. The strange thing was that Lars was still around and he was more energic than ever, he wasn´t leaving or had died or anything! Me and Rob went out for a beer and that is when my GF woke me up. SON OF A BITCH! I had fallen asleep on the coutch. That´s when it hit me, I´ve been in more of a band, though it was a dream, than Treasure Moment´s ever been!

It´s better to burn out than to fade away.
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 19 Sep 08, 07:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'VE BEEN LISTENING TO METALLICA'S NEW ALBUM, LOTS AND LOTS... MAN... :)

S.D.M.F
Major Tom

Posted: 19 Sep 08, 07:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

its_a_hard_life wrote:

I'VE BEEN LISTENING TO METALLICA'S NEW ALBUM, LOTS AND LOTS... MAN... :)

Oh yes, at least 30 times, give or take.

Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts

Posted: 19 Sep 08, 10:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Two nights ago I had such a fucking nightmare.

Possibly the worst I've ever had. I woke up feeling like shit.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]

[/QUOTE]

S.D.M.F
Major Tom

Posted: 19 Sep 08, 10:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Poo, again wrote:

Yeah I know that one. It can ruin your whole day.

Poo, again

Posted: 19 Sep 08, 10:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

henke1980 wrote:

Poo, again wrote:

Yeah, worst thing about it is that I can't possibly tell anyone what it's about.

It's just too private.

EDIT: It can ruin more than a day. It can ruin a week, a month, a life. Seriously. These are the nightmares of nightmares.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]

[/QUOTE]

Ms. Rebel user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ms. Rebel
Deity: 3428 posts

Posted: 19 Sep 08, 13:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I told SOMEBODY to visit my dreams last night but that person never came. I had everything prepared.. I was in the bubble bath surrounded with candles, drinking bottle of my favorite red wine and expecting my visitor. After some time water became freezing and I started shaking. I wanted to get out of the bathtub but water became ice and I couldn't move! It was fucking nightmare!!! Next time I'll be waiting in some other place, like in the BED. At least I won't freeze myself to death there.

I'm sick of all my kicks.
Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts

Posted: 19 Sep 08, 14:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

henke1980 wrote:

I had a fucking sweet dream early this morning. Metallica was looking for a new drummer and I was up for the job. So, without any preformance or jamsession I was hired and was paid 1 million US dollars, like Rob. The strange thing was that Lars was still around and he was more energic than ever, he wasn´t leaving or had died or anything! Me and Rob went out for a beer and that is when my GF woke me up. SON OF A BITCH! I had fallen asleep on the coutch. That´s when it hit me, I´ve been in more of a band, though it was a dream, than Treasure Moment´s ever been!

haha you are funny, if anything you should be proud that you are in the same town as us

Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

S.D.M.F
Major Tom

Posted: 19 Sep 08, 15:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

henke1980 wrote:

haha you are funny, if anything you should be proud that you are in the same town as us
Yeah, I thought of that. First I thought of finding out where you reherse, if you acually do that, and blow the place to smitherines(is it Musicalen?) but I don´t want to do time. Then I thought about never visiting QZ again, but that´s not gonna happen. I´m hooked, it´s worse than heroin. So I just have to move to Storvreta or somewhere.

S.D.M.F
Major Tom

Posted: 19 Sep 08, 16:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Poo, again wrote:

henke1980 wrote:

Poo, again wrote:

Yeah, worst thing about it is that I can't possibly tell anyone what it's about.

It's just too private.

EDIT: It can ruin more than a day. It can ruin a week, a month, a life. Seriously. These are the nightmares of nightmares.
You were getting it on with Freddy Kreuger?

Miss Multiples aka colfarrell1 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Miss Multiples aka colfarrell1
Bohemian: 411 posts

Posted: 19 Sep 08, 16:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ms. Rebel wrote:

I told SOMEBODY to visit my dreams last night but that person never came. I had everything prepared.. I was in the bubble bath surrounded with candles, drinking bottle of my favorite red wine and expecting my visitor. After some time water became freezing and I started shaking. I wanted to get out of the bathtub but water became ice and I couldn't move! It was fucking nightmare!!! Next time I'll be waiting in some other place, like in the BED. At least I won't freeze myself to death there.

I'm sorry, my love. I would of warmed you up had I visited your dreams. I am good at warming people up. ;]

I love you,Beata!
Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts

Posted: 19 Sep 08, 16:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

henke1980 wrote:

I had me a beer too. Then I drank Pepsi.

"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
Treasure Moment

Posted: 19 Sep 08, 16:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

henke1980 wrote:

Treasure Moment wrote:

henke1980 wrote:

Yeah, I thought of that. First I thought of finding out where you reherse, if you acually do that, and blow the place to smitherines(is it Musicalen?) but I don´t want to do time. Then I thought about never visiting QZ again, but that´s not gonna happen. I´m hooked, it´s worse than heroin. So I just have to move to Storvreta or somewhere.

hahah you are a funny guy

Freddie Mercury is God

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 19 Sep 08, 22:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

henke1980 wrote:

TROLL

inu-liger

Posted: 19 Sep 08, 22:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

henke1980 wrote:

Treasure Moment wrote:

henke1980 wrote:

hahah you are a funny guy

TROLL

Treasure Moment

Posted: 20 Sep 08, 02:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

inu-liger, i wonder who is acting like a troll here? btw your words mean nothing.

Freddie Mercury is God

inu-liger

Posted: 20 Sep 08, 02:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

inu-liger, i wonder who is acting like a troll here? btw your words mean nothing.

Likewise. You are nothing as well.

From now on, everytime I find a new post by you, I am going to quote reply it with TROLL for, oh at least a little while just to see how much I can annoy you :-)

inu-liger

Posted: 20 Sep 08, 02:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

TROLL

Poo, again

Posted: 20 Sep 08, 06:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

henke1980 wrote:

Poo, again wrote:

henke1980 wrote:

Poo, again wrote:

It's just too private.

You were getting it on with Freddy Kreuger?

Haha, I wish!

[/QUOTENAME]

[/QUOTE]

Ms. Rebel user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ms. Rebel
Deity: 3428 posts

Posted: 20 Sep 08, 07:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Miss Multiples aka colfarrell1 wrote:

I'm sorry, my love.

Alright, I forgive you. THIS TIME.

Miss Multiples aka colfarrell1 wrote:

I would of warmed you up had I visited your dreams. I am good at warming people up. ;]

Oh yes, indeed. :9

I'm sick of all my kicks.