Forums > Personal > Funny Avatars!

forum rss feed
Author

Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Sep 08, 19:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=1128126&page=9

Go to Inu-Liger's at the bottom. It's hilarious.

What other avatars do you think are funny on this site??


"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
StoneColdClassicQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com
I need a haircut.
StoneColdClassicQueen
Bohemian: 775 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Sep 08, 12:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jake? wrote:

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=1128126&page=9

Go to Inu-Liger's at the bottom. It's hilarious.

What other avatars do you think are funny on this site??


Yours.


"When you make love to someone, use a condom."-Brian May

______________________________________

Paul Rodgers is Chuck Norris.
Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Sep 08, 13:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

StoneColdClassicQueen wrote:

Jake? wrote:

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=1128126&page=9

Go to Inu-Liger's at the bottom. It's hilarious.

What other avatars do you think are funny on this site??


Yours.


Don't talk about my Grandfather like that.


"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
beautifulsoup user not visiting Queenzone.com
beautifulsoup
Royalty: 1797 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Sep 08, 18:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Okaaaaaaaaaaaay...


"You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely." - Ogden Nash
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Sep 08, 19:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jake? wrote:

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=1128126&page=9

Go to Inu-Liger's at the bottom. It's hilarious.

What other avatars do you think are funny on this site??


A non-existant avatar is funny?
Wow.

inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Sep 08, 19:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

StoneColdClassicQueen wrote:

Jake? wrote:

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=1128126&page=9

Go to Inu-Liger's at the bottom. It's hilarious.

What other avatars do you think are funny on this site??


Yours.


Agreed. I could almost see Jake painting his face up like The Joker.

Why so serious?

Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Sep 08, 19:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

inu-liger wrote:

Jake? wrote:

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=1128126&page=9

Go to Inu-Liger's at the bottom. It's hilarious.

What other avatars do you think are funny on this site??


A non-existant avatar is funny?
Wow.



You know there was a strange photo as your avatar, in fact, you thought it looked like me!!


"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Sep 08, 19:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

inu-liger wrote:

StoneColdClassicQueen wrote:

Jake? wrote:

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=1128126&page=9

Go to Inu-Liger's at the bottom. It's hilarious.

What other avatars do you think are funny on this site??


Yours.


Agreed. I could almost see Jake painting his face up like The Joker.


I would.


"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Sep 08, 19:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jake? wrote:

inu-liger wrote:

StoneColdClassicQueen wrote:

Jake? wrote:

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=1128126&page=9

Go to Inu-Liger's at the bottom. It's hilarious.

What other avatars do you think are funny on this site??


Yours.


Agreed. I could almost see Jake painting his face up like The Joker.


I would.
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/5648/1111798738875or0.jpg

I did it for you.


We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!
Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Sep 08, 19:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Raf wrote:

Jake? wrote:

inu-liger wrote:

StoneColdClassicQueen wrote:

Jake? wrote:

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=1128126&page=9

Go to Inu-Liger's at the bottom. It's hilarious.

What other avatars do you think are funny on this site??


Yours.


Agreed. I could almost see Jake painting his face up like The Joker.


I would.
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/5648/1111798738875or0.jpg

I did it for you.


remove the lettering though... I want to use the image as a display pic on myspace


"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Sep 08, 19:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jake? wrote:

Raf wrote:

Jake? wrote:

inu-liger wrote:

StoneColdClassicQueen wrote:

Jake? wrote:

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=1128126&page=9

Go to Inu-Liger's at the bottom. It's hilarious.

What other avatars do you think are funny on this site??


Yours.


Agreed. I could almost see Jake painting his face up like The Joker.


I would.
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/5648/1111798738875or0.jpg

I did it for you.


remove the lettering though... I want to use the image as a display pic on myspace

I'd have to redo the pic, as I saved it with the letters.

On photoshop, use the Burn tool around the eyes and on the lips, select your hair and change the color balance to green, and that's it. ;)


We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!
Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Sep 08, 19:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Do you know how to edit the photo out of the background? I want the background removed =P .. it'd look more neat.


"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Sep 08, 20:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jake? wrote:

Do you know how to edit the photo out of the background? I want the background removed =P .. it'd look more neat.

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/3530/jakejokeriq0.jpg

Well, I had nothing more productive to do anyway...


We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Sep 08, 22:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jake? wrote:

inu-liger wrote:

Jake? wrote:

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=1128126&page=9

Go to Inu-Liger's at the bottom. It's hilarious.

What other avatars do you think are funny on this site??


A non-existant avatar is funny?
Wow.



You know there was a strange photo as your avatar, in fact, you thought it looked like me!!


It did, yes. But it was only there for 2-5 minutes, as I know my normal Rei avatar WAS there up till when I noticed in-between certain postings that the pic had changed obviously due to a site glitch. I didn't let it stay there for much longer, as I went to my profile settings and deleted it.

That said, my normal avatar has been restored :-)