Forums > Queen - General Discussion > freddissimo account should be closed

forum rss feed
Author

Hitman1965 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hitman1965
Bohemian: 247 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Sep 08, 16:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm all for freedom of speech but the remarks from freddissimo are incitement to violence and something should be done about this!

Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Sep 08, 17:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Go home.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]



[/QUOTE]







Donna13 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1683 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Sep 08, 17:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

There is a little "contact us" that you can click on - see up in the upper right hand corner of this page. Or you can PM Richard Orchard or Your Valentine. Richard owns the site and YV is the mod. I'm sure you know this already, but I'm just saying - because YV might not happen to see this thread.

Hitman1965 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hitman1965
Bohemian: 247 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Sep 08, 18:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Poo, again wrote:

Go home.

No sorry I won't - I think I'll drop Paul Rodgers an email via his website regarding certain incitement comments and see how this develops. Making comments that people should die should be taken seriously. Just look back at the likes of John Lennon - this kind of thing isn't freedom of speech it really is inciting violence and needs to be stood up to! Anyone who thinks these kind of comments are justified should be ashamed of themselves! I hope that this isn't what Queenzone is really about. Come on people stand up for what you think is right - do you really want this forum to support threads that are really threatening? I'm totally for freedom of speech but not when it involves people posting comments that people should die.

Hitman1965 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hitman1965
Bohemian: 247 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Sep 08, 18:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Donna13 wrote:

There is a little "contact us" that you can click on - see up in the upper right hand corner of this page. Or you can PM Richard Orchard or Your Valentine. Richard owns the site and YV is the mod. I'm sure you know this already, but I'm just saying - because YV might not happen to see this thread.


Yep thanks for the assistance - just emailed. Really feel that this is a highly negative and concerning topic and should be managed appropriately.

redspecialusa user not visiting Queenzone.com
redspecialusa
Bohemian: 228 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Sep 08, 00:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Agreed Hitman1965,
This should be treated seriously, and something should be done about the prick.


"Let us cling together as the years go by; Oh my love, my love.

In the quiet of the night,

Let our candle always burn;

Let us never lose the lessons we have learned." - Brian May
anna_libra user not visiting Queenzone.com
anna_libra
Rocker: 44 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Sep 08, 03:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

very well said. I have just one question - why is your nickname hitman then? ;)
joking, sorry
you have my support

anna


champagne in a glass slipper
Hitman1965 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hitman1965
Bohemian: 247 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Sep 08, 04:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

anna_libra wrote:

very well said. I have just one question - why is your nickname hitman then? ;)
joking, sorry
you have my support

anna


Simply after the Queen record of the same name. After loads of attempts to settle on a name that hadn't been taken this seemed to be one of the few options left. I do appreciate the irony of the situation however very amusing. I'm not one for normally speaking up so strongly on a topic but on a serious note starting threads with so and so must die isn't funny!

MadeInMadhouse user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 341 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Sep 08, 08:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Radical


"Sometimes the last thing you want to know is the truth" The Key.. Roger Taylor...
Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Sep 08, 12:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I really don't care.

If you want to freak out about a single stupid comment on an internet forum, go ahead.

If anyone would say that in the real world I wouldn't give a fuck.

I honestly believe that George W. Bush should never have been born. I don't know if the CIA is gonna come knocking on my door six hours later, but it's a risk I'm willing to take.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]



[/QUOTE]







Donna13 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1683 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Sep 08, 13:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Saying something negative about freddissimo's post doesn't mean a person is freaking out. It just might mean they are trying to draw the line somewhere. This may be considered a reasonable thing to do if you work for Paul or Queen. Maybe not so reasonable for Queenzoners to get upset about given what we are used to here already.

paul rodgers 39611 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 40 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Sep 08, 11:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hitman1965 wrote:

I think I'll drop Paul Rodgers an email via his website regarding certain incitement comments and see how this develops.


Ummm, thanks.

But I'm kind of busy right now, with this tour thing and all. Plus I get a bunch of letters daily telling me that I was All Right Then and I'm All Right Now, so I don't pay too much attention to this other stuff. Maybe I'll send you a copy of Straight Shooter.

kingogre user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 425 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Sep 08, 11:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Paul Rodgers wrote:



Ummm, thanks.

But I'm kind of busy right now, with this tour thing and all. Plus I get a bunch of letters daily telling me that I was All Right Then and I'm All Right Now, so I don't pay too much attention to this other stuff. Maybe I'll send you a copy of Straight Shooter.


Genius :)
Youd kind of wish he was something like this in reality.

pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10071 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Sep 08, 12:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hitman1965 wrote:

I'm all for freedom of speech but the remarks from freddissimo are incitement to violence and something should be done about this!

I think he's not dangerous, he's just an idiot seeking for attention

Markman38 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 295 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Sep 08, 13:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

pittrek wrote:

Hitman1965 wrote:

I'm all for freedom of speech but the remarks from freddissimo are incitement to violence and something should be done about this!

I think he's not dangerous, he's just an idiot seeking for attention


No I don''t think he is serious too but there are limits on what you cab post here, well to my opion.But I allready mailed YV about this stupis tread, the only problem he can make annother account and start this kind of rubbish again. I think completely ignoring this kind of things is maybe better, then he doen's get the attention he is seeking for

mr mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam who?????
mr mercury
Deity: 4631 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Sep 08, 15:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Markman38 wrote:

pittrek wrote:

Hitman1965 wrote:

I'm all for freedom of speech but the remarks from freddissimo are incitement to violence and something should be done about this!

I think he's not dangerous, he's just an idiot seeking for attention


No I don''t think he is serious too but there are limits on what you cab post here, well to my opion.But I allready mailed YV about this stupis tread, the only problem he can make annother account and start this kind of rubbish again. I think completely ignoring this kind of things is maybe better, then he doen's get the attention he is seeking for


If someone is banned from this site, I believe what happens is that their IP is used to stop them from using this site. So they can try all they like to create another account, but they will not be accepted.


"Normally i can't dance to save my life.

But as soon as I step in dog shit, I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson."
vadenuez user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 263 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Sep 08, 16:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

For god's sake, stop being hypocrites! people in this forum have been wishing themselves slowly painful deaths and other worse things for more stupid and less important reasons and no one is asking for IPs or sending useless letters to the authorities.

I think this freddissimo asshole must be banned for starting violent stupid threads, but this is QZ and sadly these levels of verbal abuse are common practice. Treasure Moment himself have receive more death threats than QPR all combined.

mr mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam who?????
mr mercury
Deity: 4631 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Sep 08, 18:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

vadenuez wrote:

For god's sake, stop being hypocrites! people in this forum have been wishing themselves slowly painful deaths and other worse things for more stupid and less important reasons and no one is asking for IPs or sending useless letters to the authorities.

I think this freddissimo asshole must be banned for starting violent stupid threads, but this is QZ and sadly these levels of verbal abuse are common practice. Treasure Moment himself have receive more death threats than QPR all combined.


Just to clear something up here, I am not asking for anyones IP to be banned. I was just attempting to explain the methods behind how people get banned from here.


"Normally i can't dance to save my life.

But as soon as I step in dog shit, I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson."
Yara user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1430 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Sep 08, 18:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

In some way it's true that freddissimo is quite polite and moderate considering Queenzone standards...

But I think he only should be banned if he had written Paul Rodgers should or ought to die. Because he's written that PQ must die, well, it's a law of nature, all of us have to die one day...

It's a factual statement.

Freddissimo you got yourself a lawyer!


Yara