Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Paul McCartney pushing the mic away from Freddie LOL

forum rss feed
Author

SomebodyWhoLoves user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 842 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Sep 08, 16:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5RFOii3efs&feature=related

Look at this Paul McCartney, and all the other idiots on stage (except for Freddie) making a total fool of themselves.

Paul McCartney, Bono stealing the mic away from Freddie who stole the show at Live Aid!

This is the real Paul McCartney! LOL.

Yeah. the Beatles were sooo good. Yeah right. LOL

Posted: 23 Sep 08, 16:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Paul McCartney to Freddie Mercury:

F*CK YOU! I'M PAUL F'CKING MCCARTNEY. WHO ARE YOU?

LOL!

Holly2003 user is on Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 4707 posts

Posted: 23 Sep 08, 16:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Paul Rodgers would've kicked McCartney's ass for doing that.

"With a population of 1.75 million, Northern Ireland should really be a footballing minnow. Instead, they could be better described as the piranhas of the international game" (FIFA.com)
emrabt user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1118 posts

Posted: 23 Sep 08, 16:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

um... I don’t know which one you think Paul McCartney is but……

Posted: 23 Sep 08, 16:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddie Mercury was the only one with True Class and Talent.

Look at the idiot Elton John. He looks like such a doofus geek!

My gawd. All of them: Assclowns dancing like morons on stage (except for Freddie Mercury).

Nacho_itu user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 47 posts

Posted: 23 Sep 08, 16:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

oh... come on... you REALLY have a REAL life?

Posted: 23 Sep 08, 16:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nacho_itu wrote:

oh... come on... you REALLY have a REAL life?

Oh come on yourself. Why don't you be HONEST for a change and admit that Paul McCartney looks like a total conceited jerk here.

And I'm not the only one. Look at the comments here at Youtube. They are all criticizing Paul Mccartney and Bono for brushing Freddie aside.

You get a life, and get real.

Posted: 23 Sep 08, 16:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I really think that you have a deep trauma for not sucking freddie's d*ck... I have a very real life...but you don't seem to have one.

Posted: 23 Sep 08, 16:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nacho_itu wrote:

I really think that you have a deep trauma for not sucking freddie's d*ck... I have a very real life...but you don't seem to have one.

What sort of life do you have that you can't handle Internet criticism of Paul McCartney?

Is Paul McCartney your lover?

You're an idiot. F*ck off!

Posted: 23 Sep 08, 16:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Here are some comments from Youtube:

marioman005 (2 weeks ago) Show Hide +4 Marked as spam Reply | Spam that guys didn´t let sing to Freddie :(

JEALOUSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY....!!!

ImmortalLove92 (1 month ago) Show Hide +8 Marked as spam Reply | Spam ahh they are so jealous of freddie...yeah he stole their show..long live freddie in our hearts:)love him eternaly

Ravenite1 (1 month ago) Show Hide +10 Marked as spam Reply | Spam Oh jesus christ... the end, its so much ego packed onto one stage, its like the ego is pushing maximum density, but really now, we all know who should be singing that finale....

and whos that guy hogging the mic at 5:25? Somebody reallys needs to shove him into a grand piano and call it a day, Freddie Mercury is #1

Lucchese1986 (1 month ago) Show Hide +6 Marked as spam Reply | Spam Realy a painfull moment to see 6:30.. Paul McCartney is a fucker to Freddie. He almost hits him on the face, you can see freddie thinkin, your a peace of shit paul..
SpiritMolecule1 (1 month ago) Show Hide +5 Marked as spam Reply | Spam paul mcrartney is a amateur musician and should kiss freddies shoes!
Kentark08 (2 months ago) Show Hide +13 Marked as spam Reply | Spam Too many over-blown egos on the stage at the same time and everyone must have known by now who was the star of the night... ;)

SpiritMolecule1 (2 months ago) Show Hide +7 Marked as spam Reply | Spam thats because he is on a different level than all of them, waaaaaaaaay better than they could ever hope to be, they are all extremely jealous of Freddie.

I totally agree with all of these HONEST COMMENTS. Paul McCartney is a JEALOUS MEAN ASS*CLOWN! He embarrassed himself here, stealing the mic from FREDDIE MERCURY.

HAHAHA..This video is funny as hell! :D

Posted: 23 Sep 08, 16:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

oh... come on...
really... read again the WHOLE 1st comment you have posted... i'll give you a chance again... then you'll know why i said that.
btw, i can handle internet critisicm of Paul (no, he's not my lover ), and yes...it's a funny video ;)

oh-ja user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 225 posts

Posted: 23 Sep 08, 16:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SomebodyWhoLoves wrote:

Look at this Paul McCartney, and all the other idiots on stage (except for Freddie) making a total fool of themselves.

Paul McCartney, Bono stealing the mic away from Freddie who stole the show at Live Aid!

you are sick and childish ... and so are those other people "here on youtube" (what an interesting living place you got) ... were you even born way back then? nobody is shoving anybody away, neither "stealing" the mike or anything like that. open your eyes: they are dancing. just shut up!

on the way since jazz ...
Brianmay1975 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Brianmay1975
Bohemian: 608 posts

Posted: 23 Sep 08, 17:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

oh-ja wrote:

SomebodyWhoLoves wrote:

you are sick and childish ... and so are those other people "here on youtube" (what an interesting living place you got) ... were you even born way back then? nobody is shoving anybody away, neither "stealing" the mike or anything like that. open your eyes: they are dancing. just shut up!

Yeah! I wouldn't have noticed anything wrong in a million years watching it. And I don't notice anything wrong now. Paul didn't shove the mic from Freddie, he just sang and danced. He didn't punch Freddie at all and he couldn't have stolen the mic from Freddie, since Freddie wasn't holding it before... Freddie seems to be totally enjoying himself in this video and in 6:48 he places his arm around Paul's shoulders (despite the fact that Freddie had supposedly just been punched/shoved away by Paul in 6:30)...
Really, SomebodyWhoLoves, you are sick. Why on earth do you have such an issue with Paul McCartney/The Beatles/everybody except Freddie?
I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's no honour for Freddie to be the only good singer in the midst of "assclowns" and "fools". It's totally different to be the greatest musician in the midst of wonderful talented other musicians! But I bet you can't get what I mean...

I LOVE QUEEN!

"My guitar was my weapon and my shield to hide behind" (Brian May)

Posted: 23 Sep 08, 17:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And both of you are liars. Believe what you want: I'm not here to change your mind. If you want to believe the crap you just wrote, go right ahead.

What do I have against Paul McCartney?

Not much except I see that he and the Beatles were talentless makes of cheap throwaway pop songs that are boring and will not stand the test of time.

Queen music is legendary, and timeless. In 100 years, Queen will still beloved and played while Beatles will diminish and unremembered.

Holly2003 user is on Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 4707 posts

Posted: 23 Sep 08, 17:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddie should've unleashed hell on McCartney. Hell.

"With a population of 1.75 million, Northern Ireland should really be a footballing minnow. Instead, they could be better described as the piranhas of the international game" (FIFA.com)

Posted: 23 Sep 08, 17:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"..Not much except I see that he and the Beatles were talentless makes of cheap throwaway pop songs that are boring and will not stand the test of time."

HAHAHAHAHAH man, you're GREAT!
I've never seen anybody so stupid like you!!!
you've made my day! if you see that, man, you need glasses!!!!

Posted: 23 Sep 08, 17:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Holly2003 wrote:

Freddie should've unleashed hell on McCartney. Hell.

Freddie has too much humility and grace to do that.

Really, this video makes McCartney and Bono look like silly retarded children, while Freddie comes out looking noble, and kind.

david (galashiels) user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2020 posts

Posted: 23 Sep 08, 18:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

the fact freddie didnt know the song lyrics may have had something to do with it.

kingogre user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 425 posts

Posted: 23 Sep 08, 18:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nothing happened in the video as far as I saw. Fun to see them enjoy themselves so much though:)

Will not stand the test of time????

Their music will be loved by millions even when you and I are long-gone. And rightfully so.

Posted: 23 Sep 08, 18:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

david (galashiels) wrote:

the fact freddie didnt know the song lyrics may have had something to do with it.

Freddie looked like he knew the lyrics but those bastards wouldn't let him near the mic.