Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > Milan 28.09.2008 my youtube videos and photos

forum rss feed
Author

tonyyy user not visiting Queenzone.com
tonyyy
Bohemian: 287 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Sep 08, 06:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I was at the Milan concert: a fantastic show! Brian was in top form, Paul sang with a strong and warm voice, Roger was a bit tired but his drummin' was fantastic as always. It has been a very dynamic show, with a lot of energy and rock power.

Brian says in his official site: "... I honestly never heard such a two and a half hour roar, in my life, as in Milan, in our show ... a joyful noise changing shape every second, as the dynamic between us and the gathered folks evolved. They MADE us rock harder !! ..."

The setlist:
SURFS UP…SCHOOLS OUT
TIE YOUR MOTHER DOWN
FAT BOTTOM GIRLS
ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST
I WANT IT ALL
BREAK FREE
C-LEBRITY
SEAGULL
 LOVE OF MY LIFE
DRUM SOLO
I’M IN LOVE WITH MY CAR
SAY ITS NOT TRUE
BAD COMPANY
FEEL LIKE MAKING LOVE
GUITAR SOLO
BIJOU
LAST HORIZON
CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE
SHOW MUST GO ON
RADIO GAGA
BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY
COSMOS ROCKS
ALL RIGHT NOW
WWRY
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I shooted a few song with my Nikon camera. I'm uploading them in this youtube playlist: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=25B882B33480C83A .

I took some photos, the quality isn't excellent. I'm uploading theme in this myspace photo album: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=237842216&albumId=1017033 .

Tony

tonyyy

Posted: 30 Sep 08, 06:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Correct links:

videos

photos

Tony

---
My webpage

tjbarrett96 user not visiting Queenzone.com
All dead, all dead...
tjbarrett96
Bohemian: 161 posts

Posted: 30 Sep 08, 15:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Do you think you could post the actual video file on this website? I'm sure people would love to have it! If you can, thanks in advance! If you can't, well, no problem.

I have to return some videotapes.
david (galashiels) user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2020 posts

Posted: 30 Sep 08, 18:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

nice pictures.can i ask,did anyone question you as to having a camera at the venue.i want to take mine,for stills not video,but scared it will be confiscated or even be ejected.

Mr. Jordy user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr. Jordy
Champion: 53 posts

Posted: 30 Sep 08, 18:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

David, I'd go ahead and take your camera. I haven't had a problem with a camera at QPR shows in the past. With camera phones so prevalent now, there's really nothing security or staff can do to deter the fans from taking photographs. I would suggest, however, that you take a small camera that will not look any more bulky than a phone - it'll be comfortable to keep in your pocket and it'll almost certainly guarantee no questions!

I am NOT a newbie! My other profile disappeared!
david (galashiels) user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2020 posts

Posted: 30 Sep 08, 18:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

thanks.my camera isnt small,not big like a pro but not small.maybe i will take a chance only time the kids will get the chance to remember the concert...just one more thing.if i ask nice,will i be allowed to keep a whole ticket not just the stub for a collage?.collage,sort of pic thing lots of pics ,sorry about my spelling.

tonyyy

Posted: 30 Sep 08, 20:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

David, I think you can take your camera. I had no problem with mine at this concert.

At the moment I have other photos and perhaps videos (not mine) to upload, then if you like them I can post my files.

Tony

---
My web page

My hair's a disgrace user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 110 posts

Posted: 01 Oct 08, 07:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

david (galashiels) wrote:

thanks.my camera isnt small,not big like a pro but not small.maybe i will take a chance only time the kids will get the chance to remember the concert...just one more thing.if i ask nice,will i be allowed to keep a whole ticket not just the stub for a collage?.collage,sort of pic thing lots of pics ,sorry about my spelling.

I doubt they'd let you keep a full ticket including the stub.

I'd suggest you scan or photo copy it before you go, so that if you do want the whole lot at least you have an image of it !

tonyyy

Posted: 06 Oct 08, 04:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Now I have uploaded all the videos. I have to post other photos.

Tony

---
My webpage