Forums > Queen - General Discussion > American Dream

forum rss feed
Author

una999 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 598 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Sep 08, 16:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If freddie had moved to america instead of the UK and queen was formed...it'd have been called the american dream. Just shows the bullshit americans go on about when they say the US is the greatest country in the world. It's just a bit unrealistic (yes it is a great country but not to say other countries are crap)$0$0$0$0Also when the album comes out in the US will ppl have money to buy it? Thank god it came out here in europe a week ago cos now all my money is gone. $0$0$0$0$0Ppl keep bashing this album....first i thought it was crap, but now i think it's a really great piece of work. Paul is a real singer, he can carry an album no bother. $0$0$0$0$0Anyway that's it. $0

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 30 Sep 08, 16:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey!  I like mangos, too!  We should join a club or something.  Or maybe I'm mis-reading...

ok.computer user not visiting Queenzone.com
ok.computer
Bohemian: 600 posts

Posted: 30 Sep 08, 17:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ffs, who left that bottle of Bushmills within the grasp of this crazy woman....

"Just tryin' to have a little fun, folks..."
SomebodyWhoLoves user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 842 posts

Posted: 30 Sep 08, 17:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

America is the Greatest Country Bar none. By every measure, America reigns. This isn't arguable or an opinion. It's fact. Grow up, and stop your whining. We're Kings, and you. ahem, are not.

This financial crisis will blow over, and within 6 months, everything will be back to normal again. No worries.

Besides, Americans will never starve. We have vast lands that are full of apple trees, and vineyards. Our soil is the most productive most fertile in the world. Here, even cows live in the lap of luxury.

We have plenty of room to spread our wings, and you people with your cramped apartments are jealous.

david (galashiels) user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2020 posts

Posted: 30 Sep 08, 17:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i want 20 of whatever somebodywholoves is smoking.sod it make it 40 .

Posted: 30 Sep 08, 17:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

david (galashiels) wrote:

i want 20 of whatever somebodywholoves is smoking.sod it make it 40 .

Sod It?

See, this is why Britain fell from it's ranks from King of the world to America's poodle. We Americans don't have dumb phrases like "Sod it".

As long as America doesn't have dumb phrases like "Sod it", we'll be fine.

Posted: 30 Sep 08, 17:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

America is the Greatest Country Bar none. By every measure, America reigns. This isn't arguable or an opinion. It's fact. Grow up, and stop your whining. We're Kings, and you. ahem, are not.

This financial crisis will blow over, and within 6 months, everything will be back to normal again. No worries.

Besides, Americans will never starve. We have vast lands that are full of apple trees, and vineyards. Our soil is the most productive most fertile in the world. Here, even cows live in the lap of luxury.

We have plenty of room to spread our wings, and you people with your cramped apartments are jealous===============and you wonder why your country is one of the most hated in the world.this kind of post just makes people hate you more,you do nothing to promote your country,you just brag.so what you have apples so what you have vines,your soil is fertile because of chemicals killing everything in it .and as for your cows,so fucking what.tell that to the people in new orleans,hey our cows are happy eating apples and drinking wine,o and by the way hows the water down there,are you still homeless o well never mind the soil will be fertile.tosser.and i bet all the land  that these wonderous things(that only grow in the good old usa)are grown on land that at one time belonged to the native indians.you do nothing for your country,you do nothing for yourself,you just alianate people against you and make a bad name for other americans.grow up and as you promised to do days ago,go away.

Posted: 30 Sep 08, 17:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

>>and you wonder why your country is one of the most hated in the world.this kind of post just makes people hate you more,you do nothing to promote your country,you just brag.

America is not hated you dimwit. America is RESPECTED because we are the shining city of Lights in a dark world. If America goes down economically, so will the world. So you better PRAY we will recover QUICKLY.

>>so what you have apples so what you have vines,your soil is fertile because of chemicals killing everything in it .and as for your cows,so fucking what.tell that to the people in new orleans,hey our cows are happy eating apples and drinking wine,o and by the way hows the water down there,are you still homeless o well never mind the soil will be fertile.tosser.and i bet all the land  that these wonderous things(that only grow in the good old usa)are grown on land that at one time belonged to the native indians.

LOL. Bitter much? New Orleans is doing fine. We can survive a New Orleans Tragedy.

America is like a Giant Aircraft Carrier. It can survive giant waves after waves. We are Indestructable.

>>you do nothing for your country,you do nothing for yourself,you just alianate people against you and make a bad name for other americans.grow up and as you promised to do days ago,go away.

Blah blah blah. Here's a tissue. now go cry in your little corner. Feel better? awww.

Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave

Posted: 30 Sep 08, 18:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SomebodyWhoLoves wrote:

So you better PRAY we will recover QUICKLY.

I thought you said 6 months, no worries.

I've really got no further use for you anymore.

@ David
Chill out pal.  SomebodyWhoLoves does not represent America in the least.  Also, pick up a newspaper sometime.  Any country will do.  We aren't the most hated.  Neither is Britain.  Neither is Canada. 

Look to the dipshits living in Iran, North Korea, Tasmania, Sierra Leone, Afghanistan, etc.

Posted: 30 Sep 08, 18:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

@ David
Chill out pal.  SomebodyWhoLoves does not represent America in the least.  Also, pick up a newspaper sometime.  Any country will do.  We aren't the most hated.  Neither is Britain.==========cheers.but someonewholoves will do your country no good..

Posted: 30 Sep 08, 19:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

but thanks for the advice.

Posted: 30 Sep 08, 19:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Micrówave wrote:

SomebodyWhoLoves wrote:

So you better PRAY we will recover QUICKLY.
I thought you said 6 months, no worries. I've really got no further use for you anymore. @ David Chill out pal.  SomebodyWhoLoves does not represent America in the least.  Also, pick up a newspaper sometime.  Any country will do.  We aren't the most hated.  Neither is Britain.  Neither is Canada.  Look to the dipshits living in Iran, North Korea, Tasmania, Sierra Leone, Afghanistan, etc.

*farts in Microwave's direction*

Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave

Posted: 30 Sep 08, 19:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What's the score now?

Microwave 12  SomebodyWhoLoves 0

I think I will concede.  I feel like Oklahoma @ North Texas last Saturday.

Posted: 30 Sep 08, 19:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Micrówave wrote:

What's the score now? Microwave 12  SomebodyWhoLoves 0 I think I will concede.  I feel like Oklahoma @ North Texas last Saturday.

12-0?

Okay here are 12 nasty stinky farts for you.

*farts TWELVE TIMES in Microwave's face*

Are we even now?

Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave

Posted: 30 Sep 08, 19:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sure, I'm getting bored with this anyway.

And your Mom is ready for Round 2, so you'll have to excuse me for a couple minutes...

Posted: 30 Sep 08, 19:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Micrówave wrote:

Sure, I'm getting bored with this anyway. And your Mom is ready for Round 2, so you'll have to excuse me for a couple minutes...

You probably fuck your mom with your obsession for older women.

*farts in Microwave's face*

marcenciels user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 194 posts

Posted: 30 Sep 08, 20:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

well...

taxes are stronger than art.

for the best soil in the world...come to Québec.

but you will find out soon...that even taxes are stronger than des terres arable.

why the hell am i even writing this ???...

oh !... i remember my first thought now.

marcenciels is stuffin' somebodywholoves in the microwave and set the cooking to high for 15 min....héhéhé...

all for the fun of joking around ;)

anna_libra user not visiting Queenzone.com
anna_libra
Rocker: 44 posts

Posted: 01 Oct 08, 00:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

America is not hated you dimwit. America is RESPECTED because we are the shining city of Lights in a dark world.

LOL

everybody knows america is full of shit. E V E R Y B O D Y
the only people who still bother to go over there are poor Latin folks who don't mind sweeping dirty usa floors for a couple of dollars.

champagne in a glass slipper
StoneColdClassicQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com
I need a haircut.
StoneColdClassicQueen
Bohemian: 775 posts

Posted: 01 Oct 08, 00:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

anna_libra wrote:

America is not hated you dimwit. America is RESPECTED because we are the shining city of Lights in a dark world.
LOL everybody knows america is full of shit. E V E R Y B O D Y the only people who still bother to go over there are poor Latin folks who don't mind sweeping dirty usa floors for a couple of dollars.

Alright, your last statement pissed me off. I know America isn't the best place to live (Trust me, I like Tijuana better :D) but don't even dare talk about "poor Latin folks" like that. My parents came to America looking for actual work and a better life than they had in Mexico, not to "sweep dirty usa floors for a couple of dollars".

It's disgusting comments like this that really piss me off.

"When you make love to someone, use a condom."-Brian May

Paul Rodgers is Chuck Norris.
A Word In Your Ear user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1786 posts

Posted: 01 Oct 08, 04:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Now, Now children, lets all calm down!!!  What has this really got to do with queen?

Joyful the sound