Forums > Personal > Poll: Do you want SomebodyWhoLoves to improve?

forum rss feed
Author

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Oct 08, 15:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Do you want SomebodyWhoLoves to improve?

 



[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
SomebodyWhoLoves user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 842 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Oct 08, 15:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote


Mr Jingles, this is exactly the reason this forum has turned to crap. Grow up and try to act your age.

Geez...

Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Oct 08, 15:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I enjoy SomebodyWhoLoves... if I were gay, I'd totally hook up with him!



"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Oct 08, 16:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SomebodyWhoLoves wrote: Mr Jingles, this is exactly the reason this forum has turned to crap. Grow up and try to act your age. Geez

... And this comes from someone who sends fart posts to Microwave.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Oct 08, 18:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Mr.Jingles wrote:

SomebodyWhoLoves wrote: Mr Jingles, this is exactly the reason this forum has turned to crap. Grow up and try to act your age. Geez ... And this comes from someone who sends fart posts to Microwave.

LMAOOO.

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Oct 08, 18:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Jake? wrote:

I enjoy SomebodyWhoLoves... if I were gay, I'd totally hook up with him!


...but you are gay!


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]