Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > THE COSMOS ROCKS

forum rss feed
Author

mooghead user not visiting Queenzone.com
mooghead
Deity: 3662 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Oct 08, 17:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Too busy laughing. Absolutely everything about your thread from the content to the grammar is hilarious!  ;-)


L-R-TIGER1994 user not visiting Queenzone.com
member of the Royal Family
L-R-TIGER1994
Deity: 3652 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Oct 08, 19:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YES IT´S GREAT!!!!!!!!NO WAIT,IT ISN´T!!!!!!!!!!!WELL WHO FUCKING CARES???.


Heap big woman you made an asshole outta me....gimme your bums and ride!!!!!!
marcenciels user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 194 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Oct 08, 22:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

after mexican handsome...who wrote all in caps...

now we have korean handsome...who also caps it all.

tequila in one hand...

whats in the other ???


thunderbolt 31742 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thunderbolt 31742
Bohemian: 647 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Oct 08, 22:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Korean Handsome? Didn't they write a song about you?

I'm so ronery...
So ronery...
So ronery and sadry arone...



"Do you think I should keep this mustache? Did you say no? F--- off."
marcenciels user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 194 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Oct 08, 23:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Thunderbolt wrote:

Korean Handsome? Didn't they write a song about you? I'm so ronery... So ronery... So ronery and sadry arone

héhéhé...

L-R-TIGER1994 user not visiting Queenzone.com
member of the Royal Family
L-R-TIGER1994
Deity: 3652 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Oct 08, 23:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

marcenciels wrote: after mexican handsome...who wrote all in caps... now we have korean handsome...who also caps it all. tequila in one hand... whats in the other ???


well....he´s....well....you can imagine what he´s doing with his free hand.


Heap big woman you made an asshole outta me....gimme your bums and ride!!!!!!
marcenciels user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 194 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Oct 08, 00:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



L-R-TIGER1994 wrote:

marcenciels wrote: after mexican handsome...who wrote all in caps... now we have korean handsome...who also caps it all. tequila in one hand... whats in the other ??? well....he´s....well....you can imagine what he´s doing with his free hand.

euh ...a bottle of asian oil mixed with grinded hemp seeds ???

inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Oct 08, 00:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Ray D O'Gaga user not visiting Queenzone.com
Get down, make love
Ray D O'Gaga
Royalty: 1259 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Oct 08, 01:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



inu-liger wrote:

L-R-TIGER1994 wrote:

marcenciels wrote:

after mexican handsome...who wrote all in caps... now we have korean handsome...who also caps it all. tequila in one hand... whats in the other ???

well....he´s....well....you can imagine what he´s doing with his free hand.
Holding Kim Jong-il's dick?
You mean his dong.


Blow it out your ass.
princetom user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 664 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Oct 08, 03:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"open your eyes, look up to the skies, and seeeee..." (or "see- hee -hee-hee-he" as PR would say)


i guess TCR was discussed MANY MANY ( M   A   N   Y  ! ) times before in various threads, so no need to create a new one...

nice to see, though, that TCR hits the road in eastern cultures... 
maybe you could give your posts some more content... you know, many of us like TCR for various reasons, so there's no sense in writing 'i like it' and that's it.

btw. do korean keyboards not have the ability to switch off the caps-lock-key ? it's quite offensive to write capital letters all the time... 

ohja: welcome to queenzone. :-D  :-D  :-D



prince[tOM]
princetom user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 664 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Oct 08, 03:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

oh... and it's quite unusual that you'll get a response within eight minutes :-D
:-D


prince[tOM]