Forums > Personal > Queenzone Questions

forum rss feed
Author

-fatty- 2850 user not visiting Queenzone.com
-fatty- 2850
Deity: 2029 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Oct 08, 11:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How long have you been a member of Queenzone?  
Have you had the same user name since you joined and if not, what other names have you used?
Which forum are you most likely to post in?
Have there been any posts that you were pleased to be a part of?
Have there been any posts that you wish you'd steered clear of?
What do you like about Queenzone?
What do you hate about Queenzone?
Is there anything about Queenzone you' like to change?
Do you think Queenzone ought to moderated?
Have you met any Queenzoners in real life?
Is there anyone on Queenzone you'd like to see banned, bearing in mind that some fights can be entertaining? Are there any other questions you'd like to ask?

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts

Posted: 04 Oct 08, 11:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Comedy gold, fatty, you really are the funniest man on the planet and no mistake...

-fatty- 2850

Posted: 04 Oct 08, 11:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'll go first (or second or third in case someone's beaten me to it.

Ive been a member of Queenzone since the Queenrocker message board went tits up in 2000.   

I've always been known as fatty and that goes back as far as the Queenrocker and Official Fan Club message boards too.

My interest in Queen has been decreasing over the years so I rarely bother with the Queen section anymore. I enjoy the odd post in the personal section but I dont post as aften as I used to.

I thought my reply to a post relating to a dedicated Queen TV channel was pretty funny and I used too enjoy ripping the piss out of Jake but it's getting a bit boring these days.

I remember posting some pretty tasteless jokes following the September 11th attacks and I do regret them now.

I like Queenzone because despite the countless threads of complete shit you get the odd nugget of gold and I've made some good friends over the years.  

I hate the way that many Queenzoners seem to think it's neccesary to post threads announcing nothing more than how bored they are or what they are doing at any given moment.

I have nothing against the poll function but I think it would be better to have them in a seperate forum. I'd also like to see a forum in which the really pointless threads could be moved to and people can decide for themselves whether they want to reply to them.  

I dont think Queenzone needs to be moderated by an official moderator but we could try a little harder to moderate ourselves.  

I've met Richard Orchard, Bob The Shrek and Deaconjohn in real life and found them to splendid fellows.

Depite the fact that they are clearly idiots, I wouldnt ban Treasure Moment, Jake, Someonewholoves and the like. I think it's far more fun to show them up for the arseholes they are. Charles Bore on the other hand who just posts the words "Vagina", "Weenis" and "Get It On" over and over again, needs to be shown the door.

I cant think of anymore questions for the time being.

fatty.

-fatty- 2850

Posted: 04 Oct 08, 12:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Penetration_Guru wrote: Comedy gold, fatty, you really are the funniest man on the planet and no mistake...

I'm like Queenzone's version of the the "Carry On" films. At the moment I'm up to my Carry On Emmanuelle phase and I'll be the first to admit that I just dont cut the mustard anymore. So long as Richard doesn't introduce a Queenzone alternative to UK Gold, I might be remembered with some affection. fatty.

Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts

Posted: 04 Oct 08, 12:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

fatty wrote:

I'll go first (or second or third in case someone's beaten me to it. Ive been a member of Queenzone since the Queenrocker message board went tits up in 2000.    I've always been known as fatty and that goes back as far as the Queenrocker and Official Fan Club message boards too. My interest in Queen has been decreasing over the years so I rarely bother with the Queen section anymore. I enjoy the odd post in the personal section but I dont post as aften as I used to. I thought my reply to a post relating to a dedicated Queen TV channel was pretty funny and I used too enjoy ripping the piss out of Jake but it's getting a bit boring these days. I remember posting some pretty tasteless jokes following the September 11th attacks and I do regret them now. I like Queenzone because despite the countless threads of complete shit you get the odd nugget of gold and I've made some good friends over the years.   I hate the way that many Queenzoners seem to think it's neccesary to post threads announcing nothing more than how bored they are or what they are doing at any given moment. I have nothing against the poll function but I think it would be better to have them in a seperate forum. I'd also like to see a forum in which the really pointless threads could be moved to and people can decide for themselves whether they want to reply to them.   I dont think Queenzone needs to be moderated by an official moderator but we could try a little harder to moderate ourselves.   I've met Richard Orchard, Bob The Shrek and Deaconjohn in real life and found them to splendid fellows. Depite the fact that they are clearly idiots, I wouldnt ban Treasure Moment, Jake, Someonewholoves and the like. I think it's far more fun to show them up for the arseholes they are. Charles Bore on the other hand who just posts the words "Vagina", "Weenis" and "Get It On" over and over again, needs to be shown the door. I cant think of anymore questions for the time being. fatty.

This is just the problem...no one is left on the board to show them up. When I joined this board in 2003, if you acted like a moron you were put to shame in the most lethal of ways. It was awesome. We don't do that anymore and allow just any idiot to litter the board. I can't do it by myself but I'm happy to help.

Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

NJ!!!

Marcos Napier user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 622 posts

Posted: 04 Oct 08, 13:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How long have you been a member of Queenzone? Not sure, I just don't visit too often.

Have you had the same user name since you joined and if not, what other names have you used? Same name. My real one.

Which forum are you most likely to post in? Serious and not so serious ones.

Have there been any posts that you were pleased to be a part of? No

Have there been any posts that you wish you'd steered clear of? No

What do you like about Queenzone? Stupidity of some

What do you hate about Queenzone? Stupidity of some

Is there anything about Queenzone you' like to change? The whole way it works, technically. Switch to phpBB or something.

Do you think Queenzone ought to moderated? No

Have you met any Queenzoners in real life? No

Is there anyone on Queenzone you'd like to see banned, bearing in mind that some fights can be entertaining? Are there any other questions you'd like to ask? No?

jazzy mercurois user not visiting Queenzone.com
Holy shred!
jazzy mercurois
Royalty: 1716 posts

Posted: 04 Oct 08, 14:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

- 4 years?

Have you had the same user name since you joined and if not, what other names have you used?
- No, I've been 'Horsie', 'Horsure Moment', Shred Horsie', 'Horsie Vai', bla bla bla.

- Personal and the other one about Queen ;)

- I don't remember.

- No.

- Creatures with vagina.

- Creatures without vagina.

- More vaginas.

- Nah.

- Yeah.

Is there anyone on Queenzone you'd like to see banned, bearing in mind that some fights can be entertaining?
- Not really.

Are there any other questions you'd like to ask?
- Got shred?

Cheers,
Hor

CONLACANTINACONLACANTORACONLATELEVISIONGASTADORA
Cincinnati Bow Tie user not visiting Queenzone.com
I soiled myself, methinks.
Cincinnati Bow Tie
Champion: 71 posts

Posted: 04 Oct 08, 14:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How long have you been a member of Queenzone?  - Since the dawn of time.

Have you had the same user name since you joined and if not, what other names have you used?  ballsniffer.

Which forum are you most likely to post in? - Wherever the voices tell me.

Have there been any posts that you were pleased to be a part of?  - This one.  Among others.

Have there been any posts that you wish you'd steered clear of? - The ones I haven't posted on.

What do you like about Queenzone? - The freshly baked breads and muffins.

What do you hate about Queenzone? - Treasure Moment.  I hate them so much.

Is there anything about Queenzone you'd like to change? - It should come with free coffee.

Do you think Queenzone ought to moderated? - No.

Have you met any Queenzoners in real life? - Yes, I sneak into their homes at night, and watch them sleep from the doorway or window.

Is there anyone on Queenzone you'd like to see banned, bearing in mind that some fights can be entertaining? - No.  Well, wait.  Maybe. 

Are there any other questions you'd like to ask? - When will Jesus bring the Porkchops?

Richard M. Nixon
The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts

Posted: 04 Oct 08, 15:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Too long...
The same since the beginning.
Personal
No.
Yes.
That everyone's as fucked up as i am.
That i ALWAYS come back. -.-'
The site is so Web 1.0 it hurts the eye.
Yes. I've been saying that since day 1.
Yes, The Mir@cle, Dennis Daja(he's not around here anymore?) and Marial-B
Is there anyone on Queenzone you'd like to see banned, bearing in mind that some fights can be entertaining?
The list would be too long fatty.
I would like to know everyone's cupsize/dicksize.....you know....for scientific purposes ;)

Killed by drones.
Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts

Posted: 04 Oct 08, 16:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm confused.  fatty's not taking the piss.

I miss the old days....

Crazy LittleThing user not visiting Queenzone.com
Crazy LittleThing
Royalty: 1593 posts

Posted: 04 Oct 08, 17:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Penetration_Guru wrote: I'm confused.  fatty's not taking the piss. I miss the old days....

This is comedy gold, PG!  Brilliant stuff.  Oh, wait.  You're not taking the piss either.  D'OH!

-----------------------------------
I <3 fatty too

I saved Spike's life in 'Nam.
Panchgani user is on Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Panchgani
Deity: 6372 posts

Posted: 04 Oct 08, 21:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

fatty wrote:
How long have you been a member of Queenzone?   Since mid-2000
Have you had the same user name since you joined and if not, what other names have you used? Mike VanMaldegiam, Mike Van, Rip Van Winkle, Bullwinkle, and Gym Bitch
Which forum are you most likely to post in? All except Fan mixes
Have there been any posts that you were pleased to be a part of? Bootleg tree 
Have there been any posts that you wish you'd steered clear of? No
What do you like about Queenzone? occasional knowledgable posters, fatty, flac/mp3 downloads  What do you hate about Queenzone? spammers, anti-USA bias, ultra-liberals & whining flaccers 
Is there anything about Queenzone you'ld like to change? no 
Do you think Queenzone ought to moderated? definitely not
Have you met any Queenzoners in real life? Richard Orchard, Iron Eagle, Brandon, Erin, Pieter, Janet, Bob the Shrek, Deacon One, Lisa Goodrich, Ali James, Catgirl and a few others whose names I cannot remember 
Is there anyone on Queenzone you'd like to see banned, bearing in mind that some fights can be entertaining? not now , but there have been a few occasions
Are there any other questions you'd like to ask? no

Roger: I like it. If you don't. Sod you!

Queen song poll: http://home.comcast.net/~vantricers/index.html

B-52's: I, I, I'm lookin for some fun - waitin for the REAL Queen Box Sets to come
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 04 Oct 08, 22:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

-Since around 1999, 2000 (it was earlier than what my profile says, because the board had a huge irreversible crash around that time, and everyone had to re-register)

-No. I went by 'dark_myuutwo' for the first few years, and then briefly 'kyogroudon' before shortly switching to 'inu-liger' following having read an article on Ligers thanks to someone here on Queenzone (I don't remember who now!) and having gotten fascinated with those animals at the time. This would have been in 2005, because I remember having gotten Peter "Phoebe" Freestone to autograph his book on Freddie when I met him, as "Richard "inu-liger" Guilbault", and actually being a bit hestitant as I was fearing I might get bored with the nickname soon after, and it would change, making that outdated...........needless to say, that hasn't happened :-P

-Personal, Queen - Serious, Queen - General

-Might have been a few, but none that stick out in memory

-Perhaps old and new topics with Jake and Treasure Moment, and a few others I may not care to recall......

-'Sharing The Music', Queen Hub.....

-The current Quote function, or lack thereof, and the current bugs popping up randomly.
-Treasure Moment, and how someone like him can run amok with his bullshit and piss lots of people off, while certain people semi-named ' HANDSOME' can go make topics basically demanding immediate releases of current concert bootlegs, whether or not they may actually exist, and get banned immediately

-The main banner logo. It needs a facelift, it's way past its expiration date :-P

-To a degree, not QOL-style however

-Yes: Gnomo, Sir GH, Brandon (I think), and a couple others or so....can't remember their names

-A few: Treasure Moment, SomeoneWhoLoves, Jake

-Do I get a cookie for answering these questions?

***Marial-B*** user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mrs. Meijer
***Marial-B***
Deity: 2285 posts

Posted: 05 Oct 08, 00:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How long have you been a member of Queenzone? 2002

Have you had the same user name since you joined and if not, what other names have you used?  No, 3: SpiderGirl7780, B&QFan, Marial-B (I've been stuck with this for more than 3 years now).

Which forum are you most likely to post in? Personal  

Have there been any posts that you were pleased to be a part of? Yeah, with the vanishing of Arlene

Have there been any posts that you wish you'd steered clear of? Also, specially with the fights (With Raf and Thijs bout the popular Qzoners, Sonia Doris, and others :P)  

What do you like about Queenzone? Nowadays, a little bunch that still posts here

What do you hate about Queenzone? Nowadays, TM (I think all do) and the new text box. The polls are Ok.

Is there anything about Queenzone you' like to change? THE TEXTBOX!!!!!

Do you think Queenzone ought to moderated? Depending what is moderation to you :P.

Have you met any Queenzoners in real life? 4: The Mir@cle (My bf), Dennis, Rick and TFK :P.  

Is there anyone on Queenzone you'd like to see banned, bearing in mind that some fights can be entertaining? If I would bother like oher times, I would like TM (which is obvious), but now I just ignore the bastards :P.

Are there any other questions you'd like to ask? Nah, why should I bother?

Barcelona, October 22nd 2008
Janet user not visiting Queenzone.com
Janet
Deity: 3937 posts

Posted: 05 Oct 08, 10:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How long have you been a member of Queenzone? Since November of 1997.

Have you had the same username since you joined, and if not what other names have you used? When I first joined Queenzone my nic was "Crazy Little Thing". A bit later I briefly called myself "Nymph in Yellow". I got tired of that, so I have just gone by Janet ever since.

These days, the Personal forum.

Have there been any posts that you have been pleased to be a part of? Many years ago, I started a topic about Queen not being accepted into the Rock Hall. It was the first topic ever to go over two pages, lol.

Have there been any posts that you wish you'd steered clear of? Too many to count!

What do you like about Queenzone? I've met some very dear friends here, lifetime friends.

What do you hate about Queenzone? I hate it when member create alias names/accounts to trash other posters. If you've got something to say, be adult enough to say it as yourself!

Is there anything about Queenzone you would like to change? Well, I'm from "old school" Queenzone, so I could have really done without all the private message/quote function/avatar junk. But I guess it makes others happy, so...

Do you think Queenzone should be moderated? No.

Have you met any Queenzoners in person? Iron Eagle, Alli James, Erin, Pieter, Gym Bitch, Brandon, and lots of others that are no longer are remembered here. Bob the Shrek has become a great friend, and has visited me and my family twice over the years.

Is there anyone on Queenzone you would like to see banned, bearing in mind that some fights can be entertaining? Not at this time!

Are there any other questions you would like to ask? I think this pretty much covers it. ;-)

-If you want the best seat in the house, you have to move the cat.

Yogurt user not visiting Queenzone.com
Yogurt
Royalty: 1927 posts

Posted: 05 Oct 08, 10:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

since 2004

Yeah, I stuck with Yogurt

Personal

Yeah.  Some of them have even made me blush...

Yeah...

The group of friends I've made here.

The boring topics....

It could use a new layout...

I dunno...
if it is, people will complain..and all the complains will be boring.
and people are already complaining about it needing moderation.
so i guess it doesn't matter.

Nah..
But I'd like to get to meet mah buddies

I don't really know the people that post useless topics.
And I haven't been here long enough to see what people are talking about when they mention Treasure Moment's topics...

Yeah!
For those who bash others about being innocent and stuff...
Why don't you just accept them for being different and making that bold move to not follow society?

I don't swim in your toilet, so don't pee in my pool!

Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts

Posted: 05 Oct 08, 11:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How long have you been a member of Queenzone?  since the end of '96

Have you had the same user name since you joined and if not, what other names have you used? Yep

Which forum are you most likely to post in? This one, the QPR one, the "serious" one

Have there been any posts that you were pleased to be a part of? Not sure

Have there been any posts that you wish you'd steered clear of? Nah

What do you like about Queenzone? the friends I've made, knowledgable posters, funny posters, sharing the music section

What do you hate about Queenzone? spammers

Is there anything about Queenzone you' like to change? The quote thing and other board issues

Do you think Queenzone ought to moderated? no, for the most part

Have you met any Queenzoners in real life?  Yes...married one even...  I'll just list the people that are still on here..Pieter (duh), iron eagle, Janet, Lisser, Bob the Shrek, Gym Bitch, Brandon, Dan Corson, Crazy Little Thing, Sir GH (briefly)...and lots of former QZers.  It's been fun. :-)

Is there anyone on Queenzone you'd like to see banned, bearing in mind that some fights can be entertaining?  Nope

Are there any other questions you'd like to ask?  Are you as funny in person as you are on here, fatty?

Lady Nyx user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1172 posts

Posted: 05 Oct 08, 16:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How long have you been a member of Queenzone?  since around 2004
Have you had the same user name since you joined and if not, what other names have you used? ravenetta, sparrow, and the likes...
Which forum are you most likely to post in? this one
Have there been any posts that you were pleased to be a part of? i dunno
Have there been any posts that you wish you'd steered clear of? basicalyl all the latest ones :(
What do you like about Queenzone? i like the format, and meeting some cool people from here.
What do you hate about Queenzone? TM, and the fact hes allowed to accesivly put people down, and make 100 posts about himself, and that people attribute to it. and i dont appreciate these 1000 polls, or  jake posting a new thread every 4 minutes....i could go on. this board has gone to shit.
Is there anything about Queenzone you' like to change? yes- get rid of people who are of no help to here, and make this place so wretched
Do you think Queenzone ought to moderated? yes, but its sad to have come to this. it shouldnt be barbs job- shes got enough to deal with with keeping this site alive, so i would hope its someone sensible and tactful
Have you met any Queenzoners in real life? not yet, but i will probably in the next year or so :)
Is there anyone on Queenzone you'd like to see banned, bearing in mind that some fights can be entertaining? Are there any other questions you'd like to ask? i dont think theres any other questions, but basically, the fights are not entertaining, i just try and deal with them and treat them as entertaining. its kinda a 'cant beat em join em' deal.but i think its pretty unanimous with who should be banned.....im sick of coming here and seeing the same circles of jackassery.

"why pay the visit when the visit is free?"
StoneColdClassicQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com
I need a haircut.
StoneColdClassicQueen
Bohemian: 775 posts

Posted: 05 Oct 08, 19:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How long have you been a member of Queenzone?  since December 2007
Have you had the same user name since you joined and if not, what other names have you used? This is the only name I've had.
Which forum are you most likely to post in? Personal
Have there been any posts that you were pleased to be a part of? Um, I don't remember.
Have there been any posts that you wish you'd steered clear of? Yeah. My "Worst Trends" Thread
What do you like about Queenzone? The fact that it distracts me from my homework, keeps me on the computer, talking to some of the coolest members, the fact that TM thinks his band is the best (aside from Queen) and the fact that he makes me laugh because of his hilarious posts; I like talking to Lady Nyx and Charlie Brown; I like Freya's posts, fatty's posts, Zebonka's posts, Raf's posts, and almost anybody who's not innuendo1990, mopjiewhore whatever that guys name was or SomebodyWhoLoves
What do you hate about Queenzone?I hate SomebodyWhoLoves' posts because they're so lame; I hate the recent poll outbreak; I hate the fact that Jake thinks I have a crush on him (if I mention his name, he automatically thinks I have a crush on him...); I hate the stupid errors on QZ
Is there anything about Queenzone you' like to change? Everything I hate should be changed
Do you think Queenzone ought to moderated? Yes, definitely
Have you met any Queenzoners in real life? Do I seem like I'm allowed to meet strangers????
Is there anyone on Queenzone you'd like to see banned, bearing in mind that some fights can be entertaining? Um, I'd like to ban SomebodyWhoLoves and Jake (oh, there I go again with my big "crush", darn.)
Are there any other questions you'd like to ask? Why aren't I studying 100 elements from the periodic table like I'm supposed to???

"When you make love to someone, use a condom."-Brian May

Paul Rodgers is Chuck Norris.
Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts

Posted: 05 Oct 08, 20:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Woot! XD

Meh, I got this account in November of 2005. . . I think I was in sixth grade? I had another account throughout fifth grade but I hardly posted on it and I ultimately forgot the password. -_-

No. . . I was at first "Your Mama", rofl

This here 'un. Sometimes the General Forum, but I stay mostly here.

Not particularly. All my posts are rubbish. THIS POST IS RUBBISH. :P

ALL OF THEM

I like the fact that it brings together Queen fans, and I've met lots of STUUUUPENDOUS people here. . . It's also fascinating how the boards are rather like a Sub-Saharan African country. xD

I hate abuse of the poll function (*Coffin*), spammers, how many people I've liked here no longer post. *Shrug*

Is there anything about Queenzone you'd like to change?
Meh. Not really. I wish we could quote properly again. xP

Sure.

Mmm... None.

Not banned--Most of the obnoxious folks like TM should just be shot with a tranquiliser gun or kept on a leash with their fingers duct taped together so they can't type. Some just need to get lives, and in worst cases should be dealt with by the Russkaya Mafiya (Or put into "witness protection" as they say :B)

*Thinks* No.

Back whenever