Forums > Sharing The Music - Request > FIRST NIGHT WEMBLEY 1986

forum rss feed
Author

astoria user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 27 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Oct 08, 10:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

anyone got this that they could upload i would be most grateful..

it`s not easy to define it!
FaBu user not visiting Queenzone.com
FaBu
Bohemian: 444 posts

Posted: 05 Oct 08, 11:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Here it is: http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=1096700  It´s mp3, but from what I´ve learned nothing else exists. Hope it helps!

"The reason we´re successful darling? My overall charisma, of cause!" ¨Freddie Mercury¨

Posted: 05 Oct 08, 12:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

thank you i am also looking for either night in munich if you have any clues for me?

thanks again.

daffy_the_duck user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 746 posts

Posted: 05 Oct 08, 13:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

First night in Wembley exists for sure in lossless. I don't believe Munich was shared here in any format from Avi to Zip

Posted: 05 Oct 08, 15:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

thanks for info perhaps someone has it?

tjbarrett96 user not visiting Queenzone.com
All dead, all dead...
tjbarrett96
Bohemian: 161 posts

Posted: 05 Oct 08, 18:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't part of this concert released on the Wembley DVD? That would make part of this concert official.

I have to return some videotapes.
Freddie89 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Freddie89
Bohemian: 245 posts

Posted: 05 Oct 08, 18:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

tjbarrett96 wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't part of this concert released on the Wembley DVD? That would make part of this concert official.
Yes but it's an audience recording. It shouldnt affect anyone from buying the official DVD.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]innuendo1990 wrote: [/QUOTENAME]

im losing weight[/QUOTE]
All dead, all dead...
tjbarrett96

Posted: 05 Oct 08, 19:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddie89 wrote:

tjbarrett96 wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't part of this concert released on the Wembley DVD? That would make part of this concert official. Yes but it's an audience recording. It shouldnt affect anyone from buying the official DVD. Oh, I see. So alternate sources from officially released material is okay? Like if there was an audience recording from, say, Montreal '81, that would be okay?

Freddie89 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Freddie89
Bohemian: 245 posts

Posted: 05 Oct 08, 19:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

tjbarrett96 wrote: Freddie89 wrote: tjbarrett96 wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't part of this concert released on the Wembley DVD? That would make part of this concert official. Yes but it's an audience recording. It shouldnt affect anyone from buying the official DVD. Oh, I see. So alternate sources from officially released material is okay? Like if there was an audience recording from, say, Montreal '81, that would be okay?

Exactly. An audience audio recording from the second night in Saitama 2005 has been shared here before not so long ago, even though the concert has been released on DVD. The same could be said for knebworth because songs from that are on the 'Live Magic' CD.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]innuendo1990 wrote: [/QUOTENAME]

im losing weight[/QUOTE]
All dead, all dead...
tjbarrett96

Posted: 05 Oct 08, 20:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddie89 wrote:

tjbarrett96 wrote: Freddie89 wrote: tjbarrett96 wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't part of this concert released on the Wembley DVD? That would make part of this concert official. Yes but it's an audience recording. It shouldnt affect anyone from buying the official DVD. Oh, I see. So alternate sources from officially released material is okay? Like if there was an audience recording from, say, Montreal '81, that would be okay? Exactly. An audience audio recording from the second night in Saitama 2005 has been shared here before not so long ago, even though the concert has been released on DVD. The same could be said for knebworth because songs from that are on the 'Live Magic' CD.
Well, thank you for enlightening me on the subject. I was previously unaware that alternate sources of released gigs can be legally shared. Thanks!