Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Oct 08, 15:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Check it out if you want, its instrumental, its called "Remembering the past"
http://www.myspace.com/treasuremoment

Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

-fatty- 2850 user not visiting Queenzone.com
-fatty- 2850
Deity: 2029 posts

Posted: 06 Oct 08, 15:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm editing this because I made a sarcastic comment without actually listening to the song. I had originally said that it sounded like the pap you hear in elevators. In actual fact it's good enough to be the pap that's played on a low quality wedding video.

Keep up the good work TM.

QueenMercury46 user not visiting Queenzone.com
QueenMercury46
Royalty: 1097 posts

Posted: 06 Oct 08, 15:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I fell asleep after the first three seconds.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Treasure Moment wrote: [/QUOTENAME]The only way to really know what the hell we are doing on this earth is through sacred plants and mushrooms.[/QUOTE]
Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment

Posted: 06 Oct 08, 16:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

fatty wrote:

I'm editing this because I made a sarcastic comment without actually listening to the song. I had originally said that it sounded like the pap you hear in elevators. In actual fact it's good enough to be the pap that's played on a low quality wedding video. Keep up the good work TM.

haha thats just something my brother came up with last night.

Freddie Mercury is God

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10071 posts

Posted: 06 Oct 08, 16:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

When will you finally stop making SOUNDS and start making MUSIC ?
You write that you like metal, but I haven't heard a single song from you which would remind me on metal.

Treasure Moment

Posted: 06 Oct 08, 16:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

pittrek wrote:

When will you finally stop making SOUNDS and start making MUSIC ? You write that you like metal, but I haven't heard a single song from you which would remind me on metal.
well "transition" is pretty metal dont you think? right now there is no singer, thats why these songs dont have vocals. Its not really sounds if you think about it, for example take a Queen song and listen to it without vocals like who wants to live forever, would you consider it as sound and not music?

Freddie Mercury is God

QueenMercury46 user not visiting Queenzone.com
QueenMercury46
Royalty: 1097 posts

Posted: 06 Oct 08, 16:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Funny how you always accuse your brother as the culprit of creating all your worst songs.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Treasure Moment wrote: [/QUOTENAME]The only way to really know what the hell we are doing on this earth is through sacred plants and mushrooms.[/QUOTE]
Treasure Moment

Posted: 06 Oct 08, 16:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

QueenMercury46 wrote:

Funny how you always accuse your brother as the culprit of creating all your worst songs.

Actually he makes the best songs.

Freddie Mercury is God

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 06 Oct 08, 16:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I had to go to the bathroom today also.

Same results.

LozIan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 39 posts

Posted: 06 Oct 08, 16:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sounds psychotically syrupy.  Apparently including emotion in your music involves being tonally obvious and superficially tear-in-eye.

Thanks for giving me the option to check it out, though.  If you had commanded me to investigate your new song, I would have steered clear.

Major Tom user not visiting Queenzone.com
S.D.M.F
Major Tom
Bohemian: 878 posts

Posted: 06 Oct 08, 16:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My oh my...why don´t you listen to Derek Sherinian and learn something about how to make synth-instrumentals? This is BOOORING!

It´s better to burn out than to fade away.
Treasure Moment

Posted: 06 Oct 08, 16:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dr. Pepper(The Spiceman) wrote:

My oh my...why don´t you listen to Derek Sherinian and learn something about how to make synth-instrumentals? This is BOOORING!

If this is boring then i guess songs like Bijou and other songs that freddie did are boring too. We have different kinds of songs, some are like this, some are more rock/metal.

Freddie Mercury is God

S.D.M.F
Major Tom

Posted: 06 Oct 08, 17:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No, Bijou is not boring. If you could produce something half as good as that particular song, I´d listen to it. But you need to do something else, something new. We´ve heard that suff before. Try to finish something. And to name a song Freddie Mercury is just foolish. Then to repeat: Freddie Mercury, Freddie Mercury, Freddie Mercury...is even more foolish.

Treasure Moment

Posted: 06 Oct 08, 17:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No, Bijou is not boring. If you could produce something half as good as that particular song, I´d listen to it. But you need to do something else, something new. We´ve heard that suff before. Try to finish something. And to name a song Freddie Mercury is just foolish. Then to repeat: Freddie Mercury, Freddie Mercury, Freddie Mercury...is even more foolish.

we actually have songs that are euqally good as bijou but you would never admit it even if it was so :P the freddie mercury song is actually very good and it fits to repeat freddie, you have to hear it to understand.

Freddie Mercury is God

S.D.M.F
Major Tom

Posted: 06 Oct 08, 17:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How can you say that you´ve got songs equally good as "Bijou"? Then LET US HEAR IT, shut us up! Belive me when I say, if you post a song EQUALLY GOOD as even the shittiest Freddie song, I´d be VERY surprised.

Treasure Moment

Posted: 06 Oct 08, 17:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How can you say that you´ve got songs equally good as "Bijou"? Then LET US HEAR IT, shut us up! Belive me when I say, if you post a song EQUALLY GOOD as even the shittiest Freddie song, I´d be VERY surprised.

hah as if you would EVER admit it! all that matters is that we know how good it is and nothing negative you say can change that.

Freddie Mercury is God

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 06 Oct 08, 17:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

METAL

inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 06 Oct 08, 22:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

TREASURE MOMENT TRIED TO KILL THE METAL
YOU CAN'T KILL THE METAL!

.....oh wait, he did.

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts

Posted: 07 Oct 08, 00:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Alright, new TM song! (hi-fives you guys)

Dude, don't worry about not having a singer.  Just get the guy that sang "Warrior".

I STILL want a copy of that song.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10071 posts

Posted: 07 Oct 08, 03:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

pittrek wrote: When will you finally stop making SOUNDS and start making MUSIC ? You write that you like metal, but I haven't heard a single song from you which would remind me on metal. well "transition" is pretty metal dont you think? right now there is no singer, thats why these songs dont have vocals. Its not really sounds if you think about it, for example take a Queen song and listen to it without vocals like who wants to live forever, would you consider it as sound and not music?

Good question, actually. I consider personally Forever a melody, not a song but it really depends only on your understanding of these terms.