Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > Separate Tracks

forum rss feed
Author

ZJE123 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 6 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Oct 08, 20:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I love listening to the separate parts (tracks) of Killer Queen and Bohemian rhapsody.  I am talking about the 24 tracks of each that were released on the internet.  I have them.  I must ask if there are any other queen songs that have the separate tracks released to that song.  I know that on youtube and other places there are a capella versions of some queen songs like stone cold crazy and calling all girls.  But I wouldd like ALL the tracks to any other queen song.  In short term, are there any released separate tracks to any queen song other than Bohemian Rhapsody and Killer Queen because I already have those?  Thanks for any help.

QUEEN ROCKS
Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts

Posted: 10 Oct 08, 00:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Those separate tracks for other songs exhist of course, but I doubt they'd be willing to let anyone handle them unless they want to remix a song.

"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
mooghead user not visiting Queenzone.com
mooghead
Deity: 3667 posts

Posted: 10 Oct 08, 02:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That wasn't what he asked. The only others that are freely available that I am aware of are Brighton Rock and Get Down Make Love. There are rumours of Stone Cold Crazy due to the acappella on youtube but its not 'out there' yet. Calling All Girls isnt a released multitrack its the centre channel from the 5.1 mix and easily available.

coops user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 403 posts

Posted: 10 Oct 08, 12:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brighton Rock is a good one