Forums > Sharing The Music - Request > I'm looking for the video The Miracle (Slightly Different Version)

forum rss feed
Author

Freddie81 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 93 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Oct 08, 05:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

HI I'm looking for the video The Miracle (Slightly Different Version) please help me

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Oct 08, 15:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How does it differ?

Freddie81 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 93 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Oct 08, 17:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't know look the second dvd                                                                 http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=260301819459

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Oct 08, 16:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh, you found it, good to see.

david (galashiels) user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2020 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Oct 08, 18:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

now then.if thats not official,could it be shared.

inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Oct 08, 22:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



david (galashiels) wrote:

now then.if thats not official,could it be shared.

Hmm, that's a really good question, as I never heard of an alternate edit for the 'Miracle' PV, other than the bootlegged 'Kids Only Version' (which can be found on YouTube).

Didn't there use to be a site run years ago by one of our own members, that had info on various alternate versions of Queen and solo videos?


pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10070 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Oct 08, 11:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



inu-liger wrote:







david (galashiels) wrote:



now then.if thats not official,could it be shared.


Hmm, that's a really good question, as I never heard of an alternate edit for the 'Miracle' PV, other than the bootlegged 'Kids Only Version' (which can be found on YouTube).

Didn't there use to be a site run years ago by one of our own members, that had info on various alternate versions of Queen and solo videos?



Do you mean http://www.btinternet.com/~darren.robins/queen_thevideos/intro.html# ?





Freddie81 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 93 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Oct 08, 18:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

please help me to find only thing I know that in the video there are the names of childen

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Oct 08, 15:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Why didn't you buy the copy yo ufound on ebay?

Freddie81 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 93 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Oct 08, 16:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

is too expensive for one video

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Oct 08, 19:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm sure there were other videos on it for the price.

inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Oct 08, 23:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I was almost tempted actually myself, but I don't trust that for some of those videos they'd have better than VCD quality sources :P


inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Oct 08, 23:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



pittrek wrote:







inu-liger wrote:



















david (galashiels) wrote:







now then.if thats not official,could it be shared.






Hmm, that's a really good question, as I never heard of an alternate edit for the 'Miracle' PV, other than the bootlegged 'Kids Only Version' (which can be found on YouTube).

Didn't there use to be a site run years ago by one of our own members, that had info on various alternate versions of Queen and solo videos?


Do you mean http://www.btinternet.com/~darren.robins/queen_thevideos/intro.html># ?

That's the one, thanks!


Freddie81 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 93 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Nov 08, 10:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I want the video :(

Freddie81 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 93 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Nov 08, 10:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

please I want the miracle slightly different version video

Freddie81 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 93 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Nov 08, 11:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

please i want this video

Freddie81 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 93 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Nov 08, 13:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

nobody have this video?

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Nov 08, 17:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Are you for real?  You're too cheap to pay for it, and all you do is whine on here.

Useless.

Freddie81 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 93 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Nov 08, 17:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

yes beacause I think that is a fake video and I would like to see after buy