Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > Q+PR bootleg war is not over yet! Greed still remains the problem!

forum rss feed
Author

Maruga user not visiting Queenzone.com
Maruga
Royalty: 1705 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Oct 08, 19:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Why don't you share Washington 2006 and others you have? Then you probably will get those what you want.


Life Is A Bitch...

brians wig user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2239 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Oct 08, 19:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Okay. First of all Martin Scully is NOT a bastard.
He may be "hoarding" concerts, but he has those concerts purely because he has promised the people who recorded them that he will not trade them or give them away freely.
Unfortunately in this world there are those people who only trade, which means that the rest of us (Martin included) have to have stuff to trade with those people, which is why some stuff still remains elusive to the community as a whole.

Let me point out to you though Evan, and anyone else who feels the same way Evan does, that those people who are derided as "Elite Traders" are also the ones who have let out a lot of great stuff in the past that we all now enjoy - Stuff that they only got hold of in the first place by being careful who they traded the items they are "hoarding" with rather than just giving it away on this website.

Luke Mullens has given (note the word given, not traded) many things to me over the years and never once asked for anything back in return, so he can't be all that bad can he? It's all about trust, and people obviously don't trust YOU.

Finally Evan, There's a saying in my country which states "Put your money where your mouth is", so how about you share something worthwhile on this website (perhaps your copy of Monterray 81 in full lossless quality (not a crappy downgraded avi format, flv or mpeg1)) and I'll share some stuff that isn't widely available.



A Word In Your Ear user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1787 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Oct 08, 20:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



brians wig wrote:

Okay. First of all Martin Scully is NOT a bastard.
He may be "hoarding" concerts, but he has those concerts purely because he has promised the people who recorded them that he will not trade them or give them away freely.
Unfortunately in this world there are those people who only trade, which means that the rest of us (Martin included) have to have stuff to trade with those people, which is why some stuff still remains elusive to the community as a whole.

Let me point out to you though Evan, and anyone else who feels the same way Evan does, that those people who are derided as "Elite Traders" are also the ones who have let out a lot of great stuff in the past that we all now enjoy - Stuff that they only got hold of in the first place by being careful who they traded the items they are "hoarding" with rather than just giving it away on this website.

Luke Mullens has given (note the word given, not traded) many things to me over the years and never once asked for anything back in return, so he can't be all that bad can he? It's all about trust, and people obviously don't trust YOU.

Finally Evan, There's a saying in my country which states "Put your money where your mouth is", so how about you share something worthwhile on this website (perhaps your copy of Monterray 81 in full lossless quality (not a crappy downgraded avi format, flv or mpeg1)) and I'll share some stuff that isn't widely available.




Well Said!!!!!! 






Joyful the sound
thunderbolt 31742 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thunderbolt 31742
Bohemian: 647 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Oct 08, 21:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The tastelessness of this whole thread amazes me. Whether you agree with Mr. Scully's agreeing not to share concerts as a condition of trading for them or not, calling him a "bastard" and referring to him as "infamous" is ridiculous. Mr. Scully hoards, sure, but so do lots of other traders, and the only reason you're targeting him is because he takes the time to build, run, and maintain queenconcerts.com, and he has the cojones to post details of his entire collection of bootlegs on it.

Give and ye shall receive, Evan. Quit making BS excuses and post the concerts you claim to have--if you even have them.



"Do you think I should keep this mustache? Did you say no? F--- off."
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Oct 08, 22:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Thunderbolt wrote:

The tastelessness of this whole thread amazes me. Whether you agree with Mr. Scully's agreeing not to share concerts as a condition of trading for them or not, calling him a "bastard" and referring to him as "infamous" is ridiculous. Mr. Scully hoards, sure, but so do lots of other traders, and the only reason you're targeting him is because he takes the time to build, run, and maintain queenconcerts.com, and he has the cojones to post details of his entire collection of bootlegs on it.

Give and ye shall receive, Evan. Quit making BS excuses and post the concerts you claim to have--if you even have them.

Trolls never give in to plausible "demands", my friend ;-)


inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Oct 08, 22:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh, and Evan, you are seriously fucked in the head. There is no "war" to speak of. It's all in your head, you dumb fuck.
Keep at it, and there will be LESS bootlegs released the way your antics are going.

Then again, you must be dreaming of being just like your lover Kim Jong-il again...


inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Oct 08, 22:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



evanevan wrote:







Maruga wrote:



Why don't you share Washington 2006 and others you have? Then you probably will get those what you want.



I have an incomplete version of Washington on DVD and would be more than willing to share it if someone will teach me how to share a DVD. However there is a complete audio version of Washington being hoarded by the infamous Martin Scully. It should be noted that bastard is hoarding many Q+PR recordings from the 2005-06 tour. He has been hoarding them for years now.



Bwahahahahahahaha!! YEAH FUCKING RIGHT. "SHARE" my ass!






inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Oct 08, 23:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ah huh.

In any case, Evan, you can thank yourself for upping the reasons I'm going to keep the eventual Canada recordings TRADE ONLY. In fact, I've already made an agreement in advance as far as trades will go for those, with one of the recorders/traders here :-)

If I feel like it, I might be 'nice' and make a compilation CD with selections from those dates.


How do you feel about that? You've just ruined it for yourself and everyone else here.


inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Oct 08, 23:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



evanevan wrote:







inu-liger wrote:



Ah huh.

In any case, Evan, you can thank yourself for upping the reasons I'm going to keep the eventual Canada recordings TRADE ONLY. In fact, I've already made an agreement in advance as far as trades will go for those, with one of the recorders/traders here :-)

If I feel like it, I might be 'nice' and make a compilation CD with selections from those dates.


How do you feel about that? You've just ruined it for yourself and everyone else here.



Good.



Glad you agree hoarding's the way to go then, since you are yourself a notorious leeching hoarder :-)

-inu


inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Oct 08, 23:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



brians wig wrote:

Finally Evan, There's a saying in my country which states "Put your money where your mouth is", so how about you share something worthwhile on this website (perhaps your copy of Monterray 81 in full lossless quality (not a crappy downgraded avi format, flv or mpeg1)) and I'll share some stuff that isn't widely available.


All I can say is, that's certainly an offer you (almost) can't refuse :-)

Not the first time I've seen this type of offer made, though in experience online very rarely followed through/

But, Porada will be Porada, so alas we'll be denied those oh-so-rare items for a longer time to come :P






inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Oct 08, 00:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



evanevan wrote:







inu-liger wrote:











 







evanevan wrote:







 











 







 







 







inu-liger wrote:







 







Ah huh.

In any case, Evan, you can thank yourself for upping the reasons I'm going to keep the eventual Canada recordings TRADE ONLY. In fact, I've already made an agreement in advance as far as trades will go for those, with one of the recorders/traders here :-)

If I feel like it, I might be 'nice' and make a compilation CD with selections from those dates.


How do you feel about that? You've just ruined it for yourself and everyone else here.







 







Good.



Glad you agree hoarding's the way to go then, since you are yourself a notorious leeching hoarder :-)

-inu


You sicken me! You represent everything I am against!

I hoard nothing...in fact I am the reason Houston '77 was eventually released. I am also the reason Drammen '82 was released. I fought against the hoarders!



Proof?

And I'm glad I sicken you.

To quote a line from one of our own songs, "I'll bring the demon out in you!" :-)


thunderbolt 31742 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thunderbolt 31742
Bohemian: 647 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Oct 08, 00:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



evanevan wrote:

my idol is Jose Canseco!



That explains a lot. The most self-centered prick on QZ idolizes the most self-centered prick in baseball.






"Do you think I should keep this mustache? Did you say no? F--- off."
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Oct 08, 00:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm going to take that with an extremely minute pinch of salt until someone (who's *reliable* and known here) can back you up on those claims.