Forums > Queenzone.com > E-mail notifications of Private Messages received, not being sent

forum rss feed
Author

inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Oct 08, 02:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi Richard,

I also noticed another issue lately.

When I receive PM's, I don't get the e-mail notifications I'd normally get when I receive private messages from someone.
I noticed cos the lettermail icon on the top-left corner of the page had the 'glowing flash' on it to indicate I'd received new PM's. But I have not been getting e-mail notifications, which usually help me get those read over sooner.

I checked my Profile settings, and I do have it set on 'Yes' in regards to "Receive an e-mail when someone sends you a private message?"

Cheers,
Richard G.

pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10071 posts

Posted: 22 Oct 08, 11:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

A completely OPOSITE problem - I have received an email about a new PM, but the icon here wasn't changed, and the new PM wasn't "highlighted"

YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts

Posted: 22 Oct 08, 13:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This was a problem with the email server which is solved now. You received "old" notifications.

I do not want any google ads here.

pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10071 posts

Posted: 22 Oct 08, 14:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YourValentine wrote:

This was a problem with the email server which is solved now. You received "old" notifications.

But for some reason I can't reply to the PMs again [img=/images/smiley/msn/sad_smile.gif][/img]
However I am going to reply to your mail in a few minutes