Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > HELP INFORMATION WANTED Slane 1986 Proshoot

forum rss feed
Author

Marknow user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hello
Marknow
Deity: 2878 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Oct 08, 19:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote


Yeah i know, wrong forum!

RTE 1 the national broadcaster here in Ireland has a nostalgic clip show called "Reeling in the years". I found this on the 1986 episode, looks feckin awesome to say the least.

Atleast 2 cams. I presume this is taken from the footage Mr. Brooks referred to in his video archive thread.
Does anyone have ANY information on this?

http://rapidshare.com/files/156627620/Slane_1986.avi

Thanks.
Mark.



Arse.

Eric Taylor user not visiting Queenzone.com
Eric Taylor
Bohemian: 280 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Oct 08, 20:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hual !

Great Video, very interesting.
I had never seen before.


NOT TRADING at the moment. But waiting for do the right thing.
onevsion user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2241 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Oct 08, 21:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Fucking fab footage feat. Freddie.

Never seen before! Thanks a lot for sharing!

D

GuitarMay user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ainda vale a pena viver !?
GuitarMay
Bohemian: 991 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Oct 08, 22:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Very nice small video !!
Never had see before, too.

Thanks a lot[img=/images/smiley/msn/teeth_smile.gif][/img]



sorry for my bad english...

Keep QUEEN alive, yeah :-)



Viva o CLUBE ATLÉTICO MINEIRO (GALO)

Campeão da Copa Libertadores 2013 da Recopa Sul-Americana 2014 & agora Campeão da Copa do Brasil 2014
rocktheflash user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 199 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Oct 08, 23:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

GREAT !! THANK YOU.....


you don't want to heare it?...if you don't wanna here it,fucking go home!

F.Mercury-28.04.82 Frankfurt/Main

Q.Konzerts:79-80-82-84-2005
Luko255 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Martin, Slovakia

Bohemian: 136 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Oct 08, 03:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks for this great stuff from my favourite tour. :)

DrumBrother user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 223 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Oct 08, 08:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is from an Irish television program called 'Reeling in the years' which looks back thru events in Ireland and the music of the time. Each program concentrated on a particular year. The footage is from the Irish news broadcast on the day of the concert, there is a little bit more from 'One Vision' of Brian and Freddie at the front of the stage. I was at Slane that year and yes Queen did stop and start the show which led to rumours that they were bad on the day but it was my fellow countrymen who spoiled the show. Some people think a good concert involves getting plastered first. I went to wembley the following Friday and there was no comparison.

Leonardo Venegas user not visiting Queenzone.com
Leonardo Venegas
Bohemian: 626 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Oct 08, 09:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wow, awesome quality!!! Let's hope there's a lot more than that!!!
Thanks for sharing!!!
Cheers!!!



Please will you direct me in the right way?
pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Oct 08, 12:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Great, thanks a lot


Rami user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 918 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Oct 08, 15:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank you very much!!

e-man user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 697 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Oct 08, 18:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! imagine if there are complete songs...

Lazing On A Sunday Afternoon user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 454 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Oct 08, 13:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ah, this is fab!! thank you very much for sharing.


andy1962 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 502 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Oct 08, 15:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

nothing to do with slane castle but i remember being at the front  on the barrier at wembly to the right of brian and rte were filming then as at one point i was merrily singing my heart out to the sounds of queen and out of the corner of my eye i caugt the camera man with his camera about a metre away from the side of my face recording me so i've been trying to locate that footage that rte have of me but no luck yet..nice footage why can't stuff like this be more available to the fans

Marknow user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hello
Marknow
Deity: 2878 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Oct 08, 16:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



andy1962 wrote:

nothing to do with slane castle but i remember being at the front  on the barrier at wembly to the right of brian and rte were filming then as at one point i was merrily singing my heart out to the sounds of queen and out of the corner of my eye i caugt the camera man with his camera about a metre away from the side of my face recording me so i've been trying to locate that footage that rte have of me but no luck yet..nice footage why can't stuff like this be more available to the fans 




Nice info andy.
Can you remember how long the cam was there for, 5 min, or the whole show?
Might have been on hire to Queen Prods, most likly same cam and operator
as Slane. Doubt RTE would be at Wembly.





Arse.

Mean Mr. Ketchup user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mean Mr. Ketchup
Bohemian: 234 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Oct 08, 17:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Marknow wrote:


Yeah i know, wrong forum!

RTE 1 the national broadcaster here in Ireland has a nostalgic clip show called "Reeling in the years". I found this on the 1986 episode, looks feckin awesome to say the least.

Atleast 2 cams. I presume this is taken from the footage Mr. Brooks referred to in his video archive thread.
Does anyone have ANY information on this?

http://rapidshare.com/files/156627620/Slane_1986.avi
/>
Thanks.
Mark.



Hey,

Can you re-upload this please? doesn't seem to be working for me :(

Thanks








"Come in," she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"
Marknow user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hello
Marknow
Deity: 2878 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Oct 08, 18:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Mean Mr. Ketchup wrote:


Hey,

Can you re-upload this please? doesn't seem to be working for me :(

Thanks








Still working. You might have a rapidshare problem. Try this link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E1D2MYJB

Let me know if it work's, thank's.






Arse.

Bobby_brown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2300 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Oct 08, 18:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Great video.

Even if not for a proper DVD release this could make another great bonus for other 86 show like Budapeste in case there´s more footage.

Take care


andy1962 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 502 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Oct 08, 00:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Marknow wrote:



 



andy1962 wrote:



nothing to do with slane castle but i remember being at the front  on the barrier at wembly to the right of brian and rte were filming then as at one point i was merrily singing my heart out to the sounds of queen and out of the corner of my eye i caugt the camera man with his camera about a metre away from the side of my face recording me so i've been trying to locate that footage that rte have of me but no luck yet..nice footage why can't stuff like this be more available to the fans 





Nice info andy.
Can you remember how long the cam was there for, 5 min, or the whole show?
Might have been on hire to Queen Prods, most likly same cam and operator
as Slane. Doubt RTE would be at Wembly.




no i was just mesmerized by QUEEN,blown away by QUO.and the rest well nothing else to say.i got rogers autograph i saw cyrstal - rogers roadie at the time who  i had met him previously and asked him if he could get me the autographs gave him my programme and some time later back came my programme with rogers sig over his picture on the 3/4th page(have to find that programme out).on the friday night after the show i was with another queen fan outside as i sleept rough that and remember running outside wembly chasing a car with brian in trying to get his autograph but no joy there,the car just drove off to fast for me to catch





ferry_5 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 6 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Dec 08, 04:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Marknow wrote:


Yeah i know, wrong forum!

RTE 1 the national broadcaster here in Ireland has a nostalgic clip show called "Reeling in the years". I found this on the 1986 episode, looks feckin awesome to say the least.

Atleast 2 cams. I presume this is taken from the footage Mr. Brooks referred to in his video archive thread.
Does anyone have ANY information on this?

http://rapidshare.com/files/156627620/Slane_1986.avi

Thanks.
Mark.
Thanks a lot is amazing and it has high quality... do you have More from this?...or entire concert...please reply me...









ferry
ferry_5 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 6 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Dec 08, 05:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



ferry_5 wrote:







Marknow wrote:




Yeah i know, wrong forum!

RTE 1 the national broadcaster here in Ireland has a nostalgic clip show called "Reeling in the years". I found this on the 1986 episode, looks feckin awesome to say the least.

Atleast 2 cams. I presume this is taken from the footage Mr. Brooks referred to in his video archive thread.
Does anyone have ANY information on this?

http://rapidshare.com/files/156627620/Slane_1986.avi

Thanks.
Mark.

Thanks a lot is amazing and it has high quality... do you have More from this?...or entire concert...please reply me...

can you give me any link where i can download more stuffs from queen?...concerts and rare footage...














ferry