Forums > Personal > No Subject

forum rss feed
Author

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 4706 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Oct 08, 17:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What do you think? Is liver and Onions a delicacy to be found at only at the finest tables of Europe and America? Or is it a tramp's supper, like in that episode of The Simpsons?


"With a population of 1.75 million, Northern Ireland should really be a footballing minnow. Instead, they could be better described as the piranhas of the international game" (FIFA.com)
JoxerTheDeityPirate user not visiting Queenzone.com
JoxerTheDeityPirate
Deity: 6272 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Oct 08, 05:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



i cant get on with liver one little bit,same with kidney.it just seems wrong and tastes vile IMHO.  thankfully we dont get many liver or kidney based food in the atlantic ocean



*tucks into his sardines on toast for breakfast*




isnt innuendo an italian suppository?

im gonna ride the wild wind!

its_a_hard_life wrote:you nutcase you rule!

joxer replies: but in a nice way :-]

thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6256 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Oct 08, 06:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



JoxerTheDeityPirate wrote:







i cant get on with liver one little bit,same with kidney.it just seems wrong and tastes vile IMHO.  thankfully we dont get many liver or kidney based food in the atlantic ocean







*tucks into his sardines on toast for breakfast*






... *in* the Atlantic ocean? ...



Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

rachael mae. user not visiting Queenzone.com
i am lush
rachael mae.
Royalty: 1489 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Oct 08, 16:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I actually like both liver and kidney :)


Charlie Brown user not visiting Queenzone.com
Charlie Brown
Bohemian: 462 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Oct 08, 17:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't like liver or kidneys and would say they belong on one of  the lower levels of the culinary scale of goodness. But then plenty of people think that  escargot, snailes are a delicasy.

Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Oct 08, 13:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ew! In America I don't think anyone eats kidney. I know many people like chicken livers. I hate them though, YUCK!!!


Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!



NJ!!!























Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Oct 08, 13:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Liver, yes. Kidneys, no.

JoxerTheDeityPirate user not visiting Queenzone.com
JoxerTheDeityPirate
Deity: 6272 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Oct 08, 05:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



ThomasQuinn wrote:



 



JoxerTheDeityPirate wrote:



 



 



 



i cant get on with liver one little bit,same with kidney.it just seems wrong and tastes vile IMHO.  thankfully we dont get many liver or kidney based food in the atlantic ocean



 



 



 



*tucks into his sardines on toast for breakfast*



 



 



 


... *in* the Atlantic ocean? ...



fish that tend to be *in* the Atlantic ocean do not have a liver or kidneys :-p






isnt innuendo an italian suppository?

im gonna ride the wild wind!

its_a_hard_life wrote:you nutcase you rule!

joxer replies: but in a nice way :-]

new one user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 201 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Oct 08, 06:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote







JoxerTheDeityPirate wrote:



















ThomasQuinn wrote:



























 















JoxerTheDeityPirate wrote:















 















 















 















i cant get on with liver one little bit,same with kidney.it just seems wrong and tastes vile IMHO.  thankfully we dont get many liver or kidney based food in the atlantic ocean















 















 















 















*tucks into his sardines on toast for breakfast*















 















 















 














... *in* the Atlantic ocean? ...



fish that tend to be *in* the Atlantic ocean do not have a liver or kidneys :-p






Not sure about kidneys but fish do infact have livers. Have you not heard of  cod liver oil?Cod is a fish just in case your not really up on that sort of thing.





Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Oct 08, 11:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I like pancreas.  Fried, of course.  But not too much batter.