Forums > Sharing The Music - Request > criminally overlooked...

forum rss feed
Author

paul mason user not visiting Queenzone.com
Im The Hitman,stand aside.....
paul mason
Champion: 56 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Oct 08, 12:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I just want to say i loved the recent gig at the liverpool echo,strong performance,excellent sound,and seats,but i think there are too many great songs in the Queen back catalogue for them to keep playing the same songs!!!!
I would love to have seen them play...Headlong,No one but you,Was it all worth it,Breakthru,in fact there must be at least fifty songs i would pick before Crazy little thing called love,or,I want to break free,both classics,dont get me wrong,i love these songs,but,would rather Roger sang Tenement Funster,or Fight from the inside,than a 15 minute drum solo,no matter how good it was,Brian could have sang Long Away,after Bijou,which was tremendous...I love QUEEN,and have done since 1979,when the very first single i ever bought was CLTCL,but time aint on Brian and Roger's side,and for them to dust off some forgotten classics would not be too much to ask,SURELY!!!!!   I may come across as a moaning twat,but,Fuck it,its my opinion,thats all...................
 If youve read this and not fell asleep,i would be interested to see what would be in your ultimate set list.Cheers eveybody,and,Keep yourself alive...........................

paulmason123