Forums > Personal > No Subject

forum rss feed
Author

inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Oct 08, 06:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

(Yes, I know I know... "Not another TM topic!" Well, I apologize, but I think this time it's really interesting... :-P)

Guys, in case you couldn't be arsed to read Jake's recent Treasure Moment + ?????? topic, there was something, or some things rather, that came to light in that topic, which sheds more than further proof beyond doubt that Amir (Treasure Moment) is indeed drugged beyond reality...

Andreas mentioned that Amir and Max are users of the drug DMT, and that also as a side result of that they have been committing "very UNBROTHERLY" acts (if you catch his drift) which itself also confirmed what'd been actually a joke to begin with by Jake, myself and possibly a few others as well. That surprised me actually, as I didn't think it was actually true :-P

I Google'd DMT, and found also that DMT is referred to as 'The Spirit Molecule', and I realized that Spirit Molecule is in Amir's YouTube profile name (a reference which I didn't get at the time as I didn't know anything about DMT), so now I think there is MORE than a reasonable doubt that TM is definitely on drugs and that it's taken over his mind it seems.

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts

Posted: 27 Oct 08, 07:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh yeah... This one was definitely necessary. *wishes there was an eye rolling smilie*

thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6256 posts

Posted: 27 Oct 08, 07:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

DMT is really little more than the suicidal maniac's version of LSD. It works in the same way, but is very unpredictable in strength, and has dangerous side-effects when combined with a great many substances, most of which we eat/drink on a regular basis (I've read that lactose, citric acid and paracetamol can be very dangerous in combination with DMT, causing a rapid decrease in heart-rate and possible respiratory failure).

Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts

Posted: 27 Oct 08, 07:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ThomasQuinn wrote:

DMT is really little more than the suicidal maniac's version of LSD. It works in the same way, but is very unpredictable in strength, and has dangerous side-effects when combined with a great many substances, most of which we eat/drink on a regular basis (I've read that lactose, citric acid and paracetamol can be very dangerous in combination with DMT, causing a rapid decrease in heart-rate and possible respiratory failure).

i have never used DMT since its pretty impossible to get hold of but im very interested in it since we ALL have it in our bodies every day, its produced in the pineal gland. The indians in the rainforests use it every day almost as a spiritual healing process.

Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 27 Oct 08, 12:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I had heard that you don't have your pineal anymore.

But I'd be more than happy to supply you with a dose of DMT, provided you follow it with my chaser of choice:
Glass of milk, two Tylenols, and a large Orange Juice.

Major Tom user not visiting Queenzone.com
S.D.M.F
Major Tom
Bohemian: 878 posts

Posted: 27 Oct 08, 14:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

ThomasQuinn wrote:

i have never used DMT since its pretty impossible to get hold of but im very interested in it since we ALL have it in our bodies every day, its produced in the pineal gland. The indians in the rainforests use it every day almost as a spiritual healing process.

So move to the fucking amazonas then.

It´s better to burn out than to fade away.
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave

Posted: 27 Oct 08, 15:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And don't forget to pack the milk, Tylenol, and orange juice.  I don't think they have it there.

Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts

Posted: 27 Oct 08, 15:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Amir and Milidrag are great at blow jobs. Wish they gave me one, heard they are the best. But apparently, they only give b/j's to eachother.

"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts

Posted: 27 Oct 08, 16:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ThomasQuinn wrote:

Here in Brazil there's some kind of indigenous group that has legal permission to use DMT for "religious" (?) purposes (it's what they call the "Holy Daime"), and I was talking to someone who knows more about the subject, and she was telling me there's a farm/temple not too far from my city where some tourists actually are served DMT, if they want to see what it's like - but it's necessary to start a special diet some time before the visit, exactly due to the large risk of a tourist getting intoxicated due to some unwanted reaction between something s/he ate and DMT.

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!
Treasure Moment

Posted: 27 Oct 08, 16:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Raf wrote:

ThomasQuinn wrote:

Here in Brazil there's some kind of indigenous group that has legal permission to use DMT for "religious" (?) purposes (it's what they call the "Holy Daime"), and I was talking to someone who knows more about the subject, and she was telling me there's a farm/temple not too far from my city where some tourists actually are served DMT, if they want to see what it's like - but it's necessary to start a special diet some time before the visit, exactly due to the large risk of a tourist getting intoxicated due to some unwanted reaction between something s/he ate and DMT.

yeah i heard that too, man, you have a great opportunity to try it over there! everyone says that its a life changing experience, an out of body travel into another dimension.

Freddie Mercury is God

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave

Posted: 27 Oct 08, 17:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey Raf:

Maybe you should try to buy a Holy Daime bag.

(Excuse me while I crack myself up)

Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts

Posted: 27 Oct 08, 17:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

Raf wrote:

ThomasQuinn wrote:

yeah i heard that too, man, you have a great opportunity to try it over there! everyone says that its a life changing experience, an out of body travel into another dimension.

Have you considered meditation, yoga and Eastern religions?

Instead of tripping on chemicals, you could actually do something constructive and rewarding.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]

[/QUOTE]

Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts

Posted: 27 Oct 08, 18:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Let's smash their face with an iron.

"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
Treasure Moment

Posted: 27 Oct 08, 18:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Poo, again wrote:

Treasure Moment wrote:

Raf wrote:

ThomasQuinn wrote:

Instead of tripping on chemicals, you could actually do something constructive and rewarding.

If you didnt already know, everything is a chemical reaction in the body, these substances arent even dangerous, you should check that before thinking its a bad thing, actually alcohol and cigarettes are far more dangerous for the body than these.

Freddie Mercury is God

Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts

Posted: 27 Oct 08, 19:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

Poo, again wrote:

Treasure Moment wrote:

Raf wrote:

ThomasQuinn wrote:

If you didnt already know, everything is a chemical reaction in the body, these substances arent even dangerous, you should check that before thinking its a bad thing, actually alcohol and cigarettes are far more dangerous for the body than these.

Well, they ARE dangerous when combined with normal everyday diet.

Still, you didn't answer my question.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]

[/QUOTE]

Treasure Moment

Posted: 27 Oct 08, 19:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Poo, again wrote:

Treasure Moment wrote:

Poo, again wrote:

Treasure Moment wrote:

Raf wrote:

ThomasQuinn wrote:

it IS very constructive and rewarding, more than anything else!

Freddie Mercury is God

Treasure Moment

Posted: 27 Oct 08, 19:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Poo, again wrote:

Treasure Moment wrote:

Poo, again wrote:

Treasure Moment wrote:

Raf wrote:

ThomasQuinn wrote:

it IS very constructive and rewarding, more than anything else!

Freddie Mercury is God

Major Tom user not visiting Queenzone.com
S.D.M.F
Major Tom
Bohemian: 878 posts

Posted: 27 Oct 08, 19:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, I´ve heard that large amounts of man-juice can cause the same side effects as both lactos and citrit. You better be careful!

Since this FUCKING IDIOT STILL concider acids and "magic mushrooms" to be less dangerous than living in a smoggy town such as Tokyo, less dangerous as an extra spread of butter on your toast. He even goes as far as comparing coffee with LSD. I´ll hereby start a campain. A campain against replying to his MORONIC posts. Let´s just forget about this cocksucking idiot, let´s IGNORE him from now on. Don´t give this PRICK the satisfaction of an argument, witch of course, you win AT ALL TIMES. The minute this happens, when he no longer has QZ as his place for lies and bullshit statements, then we all can forget about TM. And wouldn´t that be a bliss?

It´s better to burn out than to fade away.
Lady Nyx user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1172 posts

Posted: 28 Oct 08, 13:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SHANK
SHANK SHANK SHANK
SHANKITY SHANK SHANK SHANK.

thank you.

"why pay the visit when the visit is free?"
Cincinnati Bow Tie user not visiting Queenzone.com
I soiled myself, methinks.
Cincinnati Bow Tie