forum rss feed
Author

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Oct 08, 02:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssd5HIV-Aao

I keep wanting to spam you guys but it's not working.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
bobo the chimp

Posted: 29 Oct 08, 02:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh nevermind,
they're copy-and-paste territory now.  Good show, Richard! The borked links were starting to give me the shits.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts

Posted: 29 Oct 08, 10:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't understand why we can't copy/paste links. I'm clueless with these new changes and I feel like an old person. I am an old person :(

Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

NJ!!!

Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts

Posted: 29 Oct 08, 10:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lisser wrote:

I don't understand why we can't copy/paste links. I'm clueless with these new changes and I feel like an old person. I am an old person :(

Ctrl + V will paste a link.  I'm younger than you, so I know these things. [img=/images/smiley/msn/wink_smile.gif][/img] 

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 4707 posts

Posted: 29 Oct 08, 10:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lisser wrote:

When you paste a link, hit the space bar immediately afterwards and the link will work properly.

"With a population of 1.75 million, Northern Ireland should really be a footballing minnow. Instead, they could be better described as the piranhas of the international game" (FIFA.com)
Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts

Posted: 29 Oct 08, 11:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lisser wrote:

Haha okay grandma!

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 29 Oct 08, 12:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Old people can compute just as much as you young whippersnappers!!  You're not so smart.  Back in my day we used to use punch cards and floppy disks and we were happy.

Speaking of which, Zebonka have you tried the new fiber-enriched Ensure?  Mmmmmmm.  Good. 

Lisser

Posted: 29 Oct 08, 13:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Micrówave wrote:

Old people can compute just as much as you young whippersnappers!!  You're not so smart.  Back in my day we used to use punch cards and floppy disks and we were happy.

Speaking of which, Zebonka have you tried the new fiber-enriched Ensure?  Mmmmmmm.  Good. 

Haaaaaaaa!!!!  I remember floppy discs!!  I remember the 3.5 discs too. Did you all ever have a Commodore 64 computer...with the brown keys? My best friend growing up had one and we used to play Swiss Family Robinson on it. That was awesome! I had a Tandy computer growing up. I'd play Space Quest, King's Quest, Police Quest, all the games from Sierra. Those were the good ole' days!!!  I'd kill for those games again!

NJ!!!

Lisser

Posted: 29 Oct 08, 13:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Holly2003 wrote:

Lisser wrote:

When you paste a link, hit the space bar immediately afterwards and the link will work properly.

ok, I'm gonna practice:

http://www.wlwt.com/news/17810518/detail.html#

NJ!!!

Donna13 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1683 posts

Posted: 29 Oct 08, 13:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Those drums - wow.  I like your brother's singing and everyone's harmonies sounded great.  And a very entertaining ending too - haha.  Glad everyone survived it.  Thanks!  Your family is so cool.

knakenrudi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 83 posts

Posted: 29 Oct 08, 14:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Donna13 wrote:

Those drums - wow.  I like your brother's singing and everyone's harmonies sounded great.  And a very entertaining ending too - haha.  Glad everyone survived it.  Thanks!  Your family is so cool.

I agree with this. After seeing this video, I'm sure I have the most boring family on this planet.

Crazy LittleThing user not visiting Queenzone.com
Crazy LittleThing
Royalty: 1593 posts

Posted: 29 Oct 08, 20:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Erin wrote:

Lisser wrote:

Ctrl + V will paste a link.  I'm younger than you, so I know these things. [img=/images/smiley/msn/wink_smile.gif][/img] 

Erin, you're such a rawk star!

I saved Spike's life in 'Nam.
bobo the chimp

Posted: 29 Oct 08, 21:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

knakenrudi wrote:

Donna13 wrote:

I agree with this. After seeing this video, I'm sure I have the most boring family on this planet.

I am.... lucky, I think.

!

inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 29 Oct 08, 22:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lisser wrote:

Micrówave wrote:

Haaaaaaaa!!!!  I remember floppy discs!!  I remember the 3.5 discs too. Did you all ever have a Commodore 64 computer...with the brown keys? My best friend growing up had one and we used to play Swiss Family Robinson on it. That was awesome! I had a Tandy computer growing up. I'd play Space Quest, King's Quest, Police Quest, all the games from Sierra. Those were the good ole' days!!!  I'd kill for those games again!

I miss those Sierra games :-(

Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts

Posted: 29 Oct 08, 23:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

inu-liger wrote:

Lisser wrote:

I miss those Sierra games :-(

When I think floppy disks, I think of one game - The Oregon Trail.  We played that all the time when I was in elementary school.  We had only one computer with a color monitor, so everyone tried to run in and score that one.