Forums > Personal > Obama wins!!!

forum rss feed
Author

Saif user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1109 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Nov 08, 07:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You know you're gonna ask me how I knew tomorrow and then I'll see "Unagi!"...



"only way to really know what the hell we are doing on this earth is through sacred plants and mushrooms." - Treasure Moment
thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6257 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Nov 08, 07:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You couldn't possibly know how right I hope you are. Oh, and I doubt the results will be in *tomorrow*. I mean, voting ends around what, 9pm local time?



Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Nov 08, 07:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

stupid mindless idiots, dont you know it doesnt matter who wins because they are both puppets of people behind the curtain?


Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6257 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Nov 08, 08:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Treasure Moment wrote:

stupid mindless idiots, dont you know it doesnt matter who wins because they are both puppets of people behind the curtain?


 Yup, and pigs fly, France is a collective hallucination, sharks are vegetarians and DMT is the key to the universe.







Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

AspiringPhilosophe user not visiting Queenzone.com
AspiringPhilosophe
Royalty: 1711 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Nov 08, 08:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



ThomasQuinn wrote:

You couldn't possibly know how right I hope you are. Oh, and I doubt the results will be in *tomorrow*. I mean, voting ends around what, 9pm local time?



Yeah, you are right Caspar.  Voting is most precincts ends at 8:00 p.m., and since the US is spread across 4 time zones when it's done on the East Coast you've still got 3 more hours before the ones in California close.  Then they have to count the damn things, which can take a while because things like absentee ballots that they have now can't even be counted until the polls close.  And of course if the election is anywhere near tight (which it might be), it depends on who gets to 270 Electoral votes first.  This very likely could run all the way until Wednesday evening.  (Thursday morning for those of you in Europe)






Formerly MHG
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Nov 08, 09:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I hope the results are done with quickly.

Although I support Obama, I'm fucking sick and tired of seeing all this election crap on TV here in Canada ALL THE FRICKIN' TIME on the news! Like it fucking matters to us up here!?

That said, I hope the results are better than what we had up here last month from our 'elections'...


Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Nov 08, 10:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



ThomasQuinn wrote:



 



Treasure Moment wrote:



stupid mindless idiots, dont you know it doesnt matter who wins because they are both puppets of people behind the curtain?



 Yup, and pigs fly, France is a collective hallucination, sharks are vegetarians and DMT is the key to the universe.





haha wow! you are THAT stupid arent you? you really think the president isnt a puppet, talk about being naive! there are people WAY more powerful behind the scenes who control everything but a stupid person like you dont understand that.








Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

JoxerTheDeityPirate user not visiting Queenzone.com
JoxerTheDeityPirate
Deity: 6272 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Nov 08, 10:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



ThomasQuinn wrote:



 



Treasure Moment wrote:



stupid mindless idiots, dont you know it doesnt matter who wins because they are both puppets of people behind the curtain?



 Yup, and pigs fly, France is a collective hallucination, sharks are vegetarians and DMT is the key to the universe.




i know where you are going with this but i must point out that not all sharks are a figment of Spielbergs imagination.France is though...









isnt innuendo an italian suppository?

im gonna ride the wild wind!

its_a_hard_life wrote:you nutcase you rule!

joxer replies: but in a nice way :-]

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Nov 08, 11:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm voting for a behind the scenes guy who controls everything.

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Nov 08, 12:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Micrówave wrote:

I'm voting for a behind the scenes guy who controls everything.

David rockefeller, the Rothchilds and the other extremely rich elite families are the ones who OWN them all, they own the private central banks, the federal reserve and control everything, the president candidates are just small puppets with no power, wake up naive people.








Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

***Marial-B*** user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mrs. Meijer
***Marial-B***
Deity: 2285 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Nov 08, 12:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



ThomasQuinn wrote:



 



Treasure Moment wrote:



stupid mindless idiots, dont you know it doesnt matter who wins because they are both puppets of people behind the curtain?



 Yup, and pigs fly, France is a collective hallucination, sharks are vegetarians and DMT is the key to the universe.





You forgot to say that TM is the best band in the whole wide world and that Freddie Mercury is God






Barcelona, October 22nd 2008
Ms. Rebel user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ms. Rebel
Deity: 3428 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Nov 08, 12:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



Treasure Moment wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



Micrówave wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



I'm voting for a behind the scenes guy who controls everything.



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 


David rockefeller, the Rothchilds and the other extremely rich elite families are the ones who OWN them all, they own the private central banks, the federal reserve and control everything, the president candidates are just small puppets with no power, wake up naive people.







I can't believe I'm saying this, but you are right.

Before succumbing to cancer, Aaron Russo declared everything that he found out about program of those families. Here's everything you need to know about Rockfellers, Rothschilds and the others. You can't totally ignore this statements as well as you can't fully accept them. It's up to you whether you believe or not but this could affect our future. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apEmP0r8Gbo&feature=related
/>




I'm sick of all my kicks.
Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Nov 08, 13:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Micrówave wrote:

I'm voting for a behind the scenes guy who controls everything.


I am too.







Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!



NJ!!!























Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Nov 08, 13:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't know too much about the American system when it comes to elections so I was hoping a native *cough* could explain something to me:

Is any other political party than Rep or Dem valid?
If so, why do these parties get all the attention? Surely there must be more political opinions in a country as large as yours, more than can be fit into just two political parties.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]



[/QUOTE]







April user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 440 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Nov 08, 14:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Lisser wrote:



Micrówave wrote:



I'm voting for a behind the scenes guy who controls everything.



I am too.





What a clever statement. The guy behind the scenes is laughing at you all. He is pushing Obama this time, cause if he wanted the Rep Party to win, he would have promoted somebody more decent that McCain and the Girl. This couple is very strange. Don`t you think so? As if somebody is saying to the votes: certainly don`t vote for them, obviously not, the pair is funny...


Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Nov 08, 16:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



April wrote:







Lisser wrote:











Micrówave wrote:







I'm voting for a behind the scenes guy who controls everything.







I am too.





What a clever statement. The guy behind the scenes is laughing at you all. He is pushing Obama this time, cause if he wanted the Rep Party to win, he would have promoted somebody more decent that McCain and the Girl. This couple is very strange. Don`t you think so? As if somebody is saying to the votes: certainly don`t vote for them, obviously not, the pair is funny...
Quit being so fucking rude and ignorant. Not supporting a candidate/candidates and not agreeing with their views doesn't necessarily warrant ridicule of things that don't have anything to do with their political ideas and policies. "The Girl"? Really? Come on now. And in your post from another thread, to say she looks like "A hawky bird, not a nice face"? That's just stupid and immature. 







Back whenever
Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Nov 08, 16:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Sergei. wrote:



 



April wrote:



 



 



 



 



Lisser wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



Micrówave wrote:



 



 



 



I'm voting for a behind the scenes guy who controls everything.



 



 



 



 



I am too.



 






What a clever statement. The guy behind the scenes is laughing at you all. He is pushing Obama this time, cause if he wanted the Rep Party to win, he would have promoted somebody more decent that McCain and the Girl. This couple is very strange. Don`t you think so? As if somebody is saying to the votes: certainly don`t vote for them, obviously not, the pair is funny...
Quit being so fucking rude and ignorant. Not supporting a candidate/candidates and not agreeing with their views doesn't necessarily warrant ridicule of things that don't have anything to do with their political ideas and policies. "The Girl"? Really? Come on now. And in your post from another thread, to say she looks like "A hawky bird, not a nice face"? That's just stupid and immature. 

 



 






April is entitled to having his/her own opinion. It may be unnecessary, but still.

And for your information, you may not be a tsar.

You may be a tsarina.

Fool.

(Plzzz be kind 2 me lolzzz!!11)








[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]



[/QUOTE]







April user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 440 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Nov 08, 17:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sergei, what a shame! Shame on you! You are very rude! Why become so offended on the Palin issue? Is she your relative? Still, I would understand you if your reaction concerned Marilyn Monroe, for example. But Palin is a politician, and politics is a dirty business, so she`s accustomed to any kind of attitude, believe me. She is even accustomed to somebody (like you) being rude to her, while I am not. Certainly a gentleman shouldn`t write not very nice things about a woman`s appearance, but I am not a "he", so I am free to judge a woman`s looks, and I don`t like her face much. Senior citizens like you (over 70, as you claim) are expected to have learned some rules of decent behaviour by that age.

Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Nov 08, 17:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote































Poo, again wrote:



























































































Sergei. wrote:



























































































































 































































April wrote:































































 



























































































































 































































 































































 































































Lisser wrote:































































 































































 































































 



























































































































 































































 































































 































































Micrówave wrote:































































 































































 































































 































































I'm voting for a behind the scenes guy who controls everything.































































 































































 































































 



























































































































 































































I am too.































































 






























































































































What a clever statement. The guy behind the scenes is laughing at you all. He is pushing Obama this time, cause if he wanted the Rep Party to win, he would have promoted somebody more decent that McCain and the Girl. This couple is very strange. Don`t you think so? As if somebody is saying to the votes: certainly don`t vote for them, obviously not, the pair is funny...
Quit being so fucking rude and ignorant. Not supporting a candidate/candidates and not agreeing with their views doesn't necessarily warrant ridicule of things that don't have anything to do with their political ideas and policies. "The Girl"? Really? Come on now. And in your post from another thread, to say she looks like "A hawky bird, not a nice face"? That's just stupid and immature. 





























































 































































 






























































































































April is entitled to having his/her own opinion. It may be unnecessary, but still.





























And for your information, you may not be a tsar.















You may be a tsarina.















Fool.















(Plzzz be kind 2 me lolzzz!!11)





























































SILENT YOU FOOL, THAT'S A FACT
And for THY information, I have the luxury of choosing, and I have a CAQUE, and so choose to be a Tsar. ufail. ;P




























































(And so then yes, a short math lesson: Man=Tsar, Woman=Tsarina, Sergei=Man=Tsar and not Tsarina) 


Back whenever
shoemanbundy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 137 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Nov 08, 23:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Treasure Moment wrote:







Micrówave wrote:



I'm voting for a behind the scenes guy who controls everything.


David rockefeller, the Rothchilds and the other extremely rich elite families are the ones who OWN them all, they own the private central banks, the federal reserve and control everything, the president candidates are just small puppets with no power, wake up naive people.






You keep telling us this stuff as if you want us to do something. We've heard it enough. What do you want us to do? I guess you're saying to not vote or something then. Someone will win anyway.

Seriously, whats your point. Answer me you brother-raping freak.