Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > request: 02 7th November

forum rss feed
Author

aseef user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 152 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Nov 08, 11:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi there,is anyone going to put online London o2 7th November where Brian plays Old London Town and where the instruments failed in parts of the show that night as I'd love a copy due to the fact that I was there that night and it would probably be my last time also seeing them live as I don't get to see many concerts.
This would be a great memory keeper for me to show that I was there.Thanks again for listening,keep posting.

blues breaker user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 96 posts

Posted: 09 Nov 08, 12:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i recorded the show so hang on a couple of days then will upload.Im putting picture on photobucket and post link soon

pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts

Posted: 09 Nov 08, 12:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

blues breaker wrote:

i recorded the show so hang on a couple of days then will upload.Im putting picture on photobucket and post link soon

Fantastic news, thanks

aseef user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 152 posts

Posted: 09 Nov 08, 13:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

thanks that superb news.Anyone know who the plonker in the 96 or 69 blue t-shirt was because the people behind him looked very P***ed off seeing his behind all night whilst he stood up in the seating areas all throughout the evening.
I was also as he was in my way a little bit.Next time mate buy a standing seat in the main centre. NOT SEATING area.