Forums > Personal > All right, fess up guys..

forum rss feed
Author

shoemanbundy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 137 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Dec 08, 02:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've seen it, you've all seen it I'm sure, and frankly it's pretty annoying. Who here goes out of their way to add little words like "darling", "love", "my friend" in their sentences just to sound like they're Freddie? It's so god damn lame and just makes you guys look like posers. I'm already astonished at the implications of some people that they consider going gay or something nuts just because they love Queen so much(specifically Freddie; do I need to point out Treasure Moment?).

Just fess up, did any of you guys ever talk like this BEFORE Queen? I'm doubting it, and it's pretty effing annoying to see people acting like posers. Reminds me of morons that go around with their barely grown mustaches, wearing a huge hoodie and baggy jeans trying to act gansta even though they probably just decided to imitate the style so they can fit in. -_-

Hopefully Queen fans doesn't start a trend of heterosexuals acting gay just cuz they think it's some sort of cool style. Freddie was great, but HE was Freddie. Not you....


bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Dec 08, 06:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You mentioned Treasure Moment again.



"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Dec 08, 12:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh, no. Certainly not.

I was having daily homosexual intercourse with my brother before I had ever heard of Queen.

Now we do it constantly, though. We're actually doing it RIGHT NOW! 

But that has nothing to do with Queen and/or Freddie! How silly of you, dear!


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]



[/QUOTE]







Ale Solan user not visiting Queenzone.com
Sod off.
Ale Solan
Deity: 8973 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Dec 08, 12:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



shoemanbundy wrote:

I've seen it, you've all seen it I'm sure, and frankly it's pretty annoying. Who here goes out of their way to add little words like "darling", "love", "my friend" in their sentences just to sound like they're Freddie? It's so god damn lame and just makes you guys look like posers. I'm already astonished at the implications of some people that they consider going gay or something nuts just because they love Queen so much(specifically Freddie; do I need to point out Treasure Moment?).

Just fess up, did any of you guys ever talk like this BEFORE Queen? I'm doubting it, and it's pretty effing annoying to see people acting like posers. Reminds me of morons that go around with their barely grown mustaches, wearing a huge hoodie and baggy jeans trying to act gansta even though they probably just decided to imitate the style so they can fit in. -_-

Hopefully Queen fans doesn't start a trend of heterosexuals acting gay just cuz they think it's some sort of cool style. Freddie was great, but HE was Freddie. Not you....


Sure. I'd like also large fries and Coke with no ice. Thanks. Keep the change.





Sweetie user not visiting Queenzone.com
shitbrick
Sweetie
Deity: 2835 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Dec 08, 00:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've always said fuck,

Does that make me a Freddie/Queen imitator?




Evil will always triumph 'cause good is dumb.
Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Dec 08, 11:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Is it OK for me to add "darlings" and such if I'm wearing a huge hoodie and baggy jeans trying to act gansta?



Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Dec 08, 11:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

shoemanbundy wrote:

"Who here goes out of their way to add little words like "darling", "love", "my friend" in their sentences just to sound like they're Freddie?"


Adding "my friend" to a sentence would make you sound like John McCain, darling.

Adolfo and the spiders from Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adolfo and the spiders from Mercury
Royalty: 1054 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Dec 08, 11:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

come on darling, you know damn well you like to sound like dear old fred too





:)
@ndy38 user not visiting Queenzone.com
@ndy38
Royalty: 1490 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Dec 08, 19:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is a pointless thread.


Crazy Little Thing Called Love....
littlekillerham user not visiting Queenzone.com
Derp.
littlekillerham
Bohemian: 281 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Dec 08, 19:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have never talked like that, and doubt I ever will.  I really like Freddie and Queen, but I never would do that.  Only EXTREME Freddie fans would do that.



"Women are like modern paintings.  If you try to understant them, you can't enjoy them." Freddie Mercury


If you want to be loved, love.
Marcos Napier user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 622 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Dec 08, 20:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Do you know what sarcasm means, dahling?


shoemanbundy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 137 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Dec 08, 21:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Marcos Napier wrote:

Do you know what sarcasm means, dahling?




Not when it's through text where there's no context due to the lack of voicing, nope.

I can still recall some guy on here saying his wife heard him singing and his wife thought it was Freddie, to which he replied "It's not Freddie darling, it's me!". Look back on it it could have been sarcasm....but then again, you know how some fans are :p




Marcos Napier user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 622 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Dec 08, 09:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What would you expect? For him to say to his wife "It's me bitch"?


Ms. Rebel user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ms. Rebel
Deity: 3428 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Dec 08, 10:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Just fess up, did any of you guys ever talk like this BEFORE Queen?

Yes, I did. :-)


I'm sick of all my kicks.
Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Dec 08, 11:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Marcos Napier wrote:

What would you expect? For him to say to his wife "It's me bitch"?


LOL






shoemanbundy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 137 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Dec 08, 21:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Erin wrote:







Marcos Napier wrote:



What would you expect? For him to say to his wife "It's me bitch"?



LOL






lol :p






Ms. Rebel user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ms. Rebel
Deity: 3428 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Dec 08, 13:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



shoemanbundy wrote:



 



Erin wrote:



 



 



 



 



Marcos Napier wrote:



 



What would you expect? For him to say to his wife "It's me bitch"?



 



LOL






lol :p






LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.







I'm sick of all my kicks.
Am Really Likes Poodles user not visiting Queenzone.com
I like poodles, yes, I do!
Am Really Likes Poodles

add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Dec 08, 02:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is the hardest I've laughed all day.

:D


E-mail Quiz Question:



How is your hair today?

It tells me all is well with it, but only if I stop bothering it.