Forums > Personal > John Lennon

forum rss feed
Author

April user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 440 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Dec 08, 14:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Today is the day of John Lennon`s death. I love John very much, adore his music, admire him, and am a John Lennon fan. I will miss you, Johnny!!!

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Dec 08, 14:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's also JIM MORRISONS BIRTHDAY today.

R.I.P John Lennon. You genius.

[img=/images/smiley/msn/heart.gif][/img]


bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Dec 08, 18:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I made a video but I won't post a link here ...   I get annoyed when Mahler spams the place up so I won't be doing the same!

Nevertheless it's the thought that counts.  I'd love to know what music John might've made if he'd survived through the hell that was the 80's.



"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Charlie Brown user not visiting Queenzone.com
Charlie Brown
Bohemian: 462 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Dec 08, 22:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I tip my hat to one of the icons of rock and roll. May he rest in peace.

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Dec 08, 04:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



its_a_hard_life wrote:

It's also JIM MORRISONS BIRTHDAY today.

R.I.P John Lennon. You genius.

[img=/images/smiley/msn/heart.gif][/img]



i fail to see how he was a genius, all i see is an average singer with average songwriting, way overhyped.






Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Dec 08, 06:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Treasure Moment wrote:

i fail to see how he was a genius, all i see is an average singer with average songwriting, way overhyped.


Ugh.  All bow down to the guy that wrote "Warrior" .....



"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
JoxerTheDeityPirate user not visiting Queenzone.com
JoxerTheDeityPirate
Deity: 6272 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Dec 08, 06:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Zebonka12 wrote:



 



Treasure Moment wrote:



i fail to see how he was a genius, all i see is an average singer with average songwriting, way overhyped.



Ugh.  All bow down to the guy that wrote "Warrior" .....
i thought Joey Tempest wrote it?









isnt innuendo an italian suppository?

im gonna ride the wild wind!

its_a_hard_life wrote:you nutcase you rule!

joxer replies: but in a nice way :-]

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Dec 08, 06:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Zebonka12 wrote:



 



Treasure Moment wrote:



i fail to see how he was a genius, all i see is an average singer with average songwriting, way overhyped.



Ugh.  All bow down to the guy that wrote "Warrior" .....



its funny that all you can say is that over and over again and it wasnt even a ripoff haha it had a similar structure but not a ripoff, its funny that all you have is a 5 second melody that you keep bringing over and over and the fact that you cant say anything about all the other songs :D stop acting like a fool, makes you look real silly.






Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Dec 08, 06:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Treasure Moment wrote:







Zebonka12 wrote:











 







Treasure Moment wrote:







i fail to see how he was a genius, all i see is an average singer with average songwriting, way overhyped.






Ugh.  All bow down to the guy that wrote "Warrior" .....



its funny that all you can say is that over and over again and it wasnt even a ripoff haha it had a similar structure but not a ripoff, its funny that all you have is a 5 second melody that you keep bringing over and over and the fact that you cant say anything about all the other songs :D stop acting like a fool, makes you look real silly.






How about you piss off, go fuck your brother as usual, and get AIDS, you talentless son-of-a-bitch


Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Dec 08, 07:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



 



inu-liger wrote:



 



 



 



 



Treasure Moment wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



Zebonka12 wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



Treasure Moment wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



i fail to see how he was a genius, all i see is an average singer with average songwriting, way overhyped.



 



 



 



 



 



 



 


Ugh.  All bow down to the guy that wrote "Warrior" .....



its funny that all you can say is that over and over again and it wasnt even a ripoff haha it had a similar structure but not a ripoff, its funny that all you have is a 5 second melody that you keep bringing over and over and the fact that you cant say anything about all the other songs :D stop acting like a fool, makes you look real silly.






How about you piss off, go fuck your brother as usual, and get AIDS, you talentless son-of-a-bitch




how about you go and get fucked by the gays in the gayclub as usual? worthless scum, you are the dirt under my shoes and you dont have 1/100000 of the talent TM  has :)





Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Dec 08, 07:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Treasure Moment wrote:







 







inu-liger wrote:







 











 







 







 







Treasure Moment wrote:







 







 







 











 







 







 







 







 







 







 







Zebonka12 wrote:







 







 







 







 







 







 







 











 







 







 







 







 







 







 







 







 







 







 







 







 







 







 







Treasure Moment wrote:







 







 







 







 







 







 







 







i fail to see how he was a genius, all i see is an average singer with average songwriting, way overhyped.







 







 







 







 







 







 







 






Ugh.  All bow down to the guy that wrote "Warrior" .....



its funny that all you can say is that over and over again and it wasnt even a ripoff haha it had a similar structure but not a ripoff, its funny that all you have is a 5 second melody that you keep bringing over and over and the fact that you cant say anything about all the other songs :D stop acting like a fool, makes you look real silly.






How about you piss off, go fuck your brother as usual, and get AIDS, you talentless son-of-a-bitch




how about you go and get fucked by the gays in the gayclub as usual? worthless scum, you are the dirt under my shoes and you dont have 1/100000 of the talent TM  has :)



Funny thing...

That's probably how Freddie Mercury got AIDS.







[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6256 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Dec 08, 07:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Treasure Moment wrote:







its_a_hard_life wrote:



It's also JIM MORRISONS BIRTHDAY today.

R.I.P John Lennon. You genius.

[img=/images/smiley/msn/heart.gif][/img]

i fail to see how he was a genius, all i see is an average singer with average songwriting, way overhyped.

Freddie Mercury absolutely loved him. I thought you believed Freddie was unable to be wrong about anything?




Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Dec 08, 08:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



ThomasQuinn wrote:



 



Treasure Moment wrote:



 



 



 



 



its_a_hard_life wrote:



 



It's also JIM MORRISONS BIRTHDAY today.

R.I.P John Lennon. You genius.

[img=/images/smiley/msn/heart.gif][/img]



 

i fail to see how he was a genius, all i see is an average singer with average songwriting, way overhyped.

Freddie Mercury absolutely loved him. I thought you believed Freddie was unable to be wrong about anything?


Actually one of the only things i thought wasnt good about freddie was the artists he admired, most of them PURE garbage! like the beatles, aretha franklin etc, its pretty understandable though as there arent any band or singers that are even close to as good as he was so he had to settle with liking the garbage that was available.








Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Cincinnati Bow Tie user not visiting Queenzone.com
I soiled myself, methinks.
Cincinnati Bow Tie
Champion: 71 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Dec 08, 09:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Treasure Moment wrote:



 



its_a_hard_life wrote:



It's also JIM MORRISONS BIRTHDAY today.

R.I.P John Lennon. You genius.

[img=/images/smiley/msn/heart.gif][/img]




i fail to see how he was a genius, all i see is an average singer with average songwriting, way overhyped.





Leave it to this retard to piss all over a simple thread remembering the genius that was John Lennon. 

If this post isn't proof that it's time for this place to permanantly remove Treasure Moment from ever posting again, than I don't know what is. 

Dude, just go the fuck away.  Pretty simple, really.  You add nothing here.  All you do is start fights.  That's not what this place is about. 

What a sad life you must lead if this is all you can do. 

I'd rather see 800 posts of Charles Baer.  At least those make you laugh.  You're bad enough to make the Pope curse.




Richard M. Nixon
Marcos Napier user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 622 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Dec 08, 09:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Treasure Moment wrote:

i fail to see how he was a genius, all i see is an average singer with average songwriting, way overhyped.



Oh yes. And Queen (or Freddie?) made a tribute song to the overhyped guy.




Saif user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1109 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Dec 08, 10:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Marcos Napier wrote:







Treasure Moment wrote:



i fail to see how he was a genius, all i see is an average singer with average songwriting, way overhyped.




Oh yes. And Queen (or Freddie?) made a tribute song to the overhyped guy.




Yeah, it's called 'Life is Real' (Song for Lennon)







"only way to really know what the hell we are doing on this earth is through sacred plants and mushrooms." - Treasure Moment
Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Dec 08, 10:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ahh yes, another worthwhile thread ruined by Treasure Moment and the people who respond to him.

Oh well. It's to be expected by this point, really.


Ms. Rebel user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ms. Rebel
Deity: 3428 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Dec 08, 12:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

R.I.P.


I'm sick of all my kicks.
April user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 440 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Dec 08, 15:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Zebonka12 wrote:

I made a video but I won't post a link here ...   I get annoyed when Mahler spams the place up so I won't be doing the same!

Nevertheless it's the thought that counts.  I'd love to know what music John might've made if he'd survived through the hell that was the 80's.

John returned to his musical career in 1980 willing to write new songs, to get into his stride, feeling happy and enthusiastic! Alas, the Catcher in the Rye murderer was there to make his heart stop beating. Just when new horizons were opening to John, just when he was with us again after 5 years of oblivion! He was a genius, he founded the Beatles, together with Macca he developed the musical standards, making every single new album different and amazing and making the musical world wonder again and again.
I am sure that if John had lived on he would have given us new different songs, he would have become more rockish, cause it was Paul who always diverted him to pop-style. We would have had real masterpieces, cause John was able to add some SALT and PEPPER to his songs. "I Am the Walrus", "Happiness IS a Warm Gun", "Strawberry Fields Forever", "A Day In Life"...What a loss!


Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Dec 08, 16:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Elmer Fudd Gantry wrote:



 



Treasure Moment wrote:



 



 



 



 



its_a_hard_life wrote:



 



It's also JIM MORRISONS BIRTHDAY today.

R.I.P John Lennon. You genius.

[img=/images/smiley/msn/heart.gif][/img]



 




i fail to see how he was a genius, all i see is an average singer with average songwriting, way overhyped.





Leave it to this retard to piss all over a simple thread remembering the genius that was John Lennon. 

If this post isn't proof that it's time for this place to permanantly remove Treasure Moment from ever posting again, than I don't know what is. 

Dude, just go the fuck away.  Pretty simple, really.  You add nothing here.  All you do is start fights.  That's not what this place is about. 

What a sad life you must lead if this is all you can do. 

I'd rather see 800 posts of Charles Baer.  At least those make you laugh.  You're bad enough to make the Pope curse.






im just saying what i think, thats all, i see him as way overhyped thats all.




Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463