Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > ANNOUNCE -> Chile 19/11/2008 MP3 - DVD Audio

forum rss feed
Author

pavlov user not visiting Queenzone.com
pavlov
Champion: 51 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Dec 08, 23:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, recently someone upload a full version DVD of Queen+PR in Chile (Thank you very much !!), so this is the oportunity to have a better version of this concert...
Compared to my bootleg (recorded from Radio station, see here), it doesn't have the broadcasters talking in every song start, and it doesn't miss We are the champions and God save the Queen (WATC has one scratch...), and it's in a very great quality and also it doesn't have the mistakes of the fade outs that i've made in the Radio version Bootleg.

This version is in MP3, and lineage is something like this
??? - >DVD Concert (downloaded from Queenero.com) -> AUDIO Extract in MP3 (Xilisoft DVD Audio Ripper) -> MP3 Split

This is only in MP3, i don't want to do a FLAC version (my internet keeps crap upload) and i don't wan't to upload it as Torrent by the same, but if someone wants to upload it by a torrent and as a FLAC, be free to do it.

Setlist is the same (only WATC and GSTQ are not missing in this recording)

LINKS TO DOWNLOAD
PART 1: http://www.mediafire.com/?3v2yzwmyd1i
PART 2: http://www.mediafire.com/?twy9jjj0ix1
PART 3: http://www.mediafire.com/?vmnozzyvtgu


Greetings from Chile !!



from CHILE!!!

a kind of magic.
IC 6071 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 20 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Dec 08, 02:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank you!

Ale Solan user not visiting Queenzone.com
Sod off.
Ale Solan
Deity: 8973 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Dec 08, 14:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



NoOneButMe user not visiting Queenzone.com
NoOneButMe
Bohemian: 245 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Dec 08, 23:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank you very much.

Muchas gracias.

Saludos.
RAFAEL


Only the good die young !!!
Quaidy10 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 9 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Dec 08, 12:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm having problems burning it to a DVD. I think it's because the concert seems to be in bits. What I mean is that if you play it in, say, Windows Media Player, you can't go from the first track to the last by just using the next chapter button. You get about 4-5 songs, then have to wait until that one is done. It then goes onto the next title, and then you can do the same in that title (skip about 4-5 chapters). Someone help please.

Ale Solan user not visiting Queenzone.com
Sod off.
Ale Solan
Deity: 8973 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Dec 08, 13:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm planning (I might) to re author this DVD cuz the authoring itself it really sucks the way it's done, sorry for the person who did it but you've done a crappy job :P

thanks anyway for sharing this stuff and the audio extracted to pavlov, by the way amigo, no es necesario rippear esto a FLAC porque el sonido no es de calidad LPCM / WAV asi que con esta version MP3 esta bien, por que no incluir WWRY y WATC? no entendiendo el por que de eso.


Rick user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4796 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Dec 08, 13:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I downloaded it from Dime and I've got not one single problem. It plays perfectly, has a nice menu etc. I'm a happy man :)


John: "It's the one thing I wish I could do - sing."

Harry_queenrecordings user not visiting Queenzone.com
Harry_queenrecordings
Bohemian: 594 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Dec 08, 12:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, I only have problems when I like to skip through the DVD. When I try to skip after Bad Company, then I suddenly see many amateur pics of some fans who attended the show..


It's A Beautiful Day...

http://www.queenrecordings.com
Ale Solan user not visiting Queenzone.com
Sod off.
Ale Solan
Deity: 8973 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Dec 08, 18:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Harry_queenbootlegs wrote:

Well, I only have problems when I like to skip through the DVD. When I try to skip after Bad Company, then I suddenly see many amateur pics of some fans who attended the show..


That's the main problem with this, besides picture quality, that's why I'm thinking about reauthoring this DVD and remove that ugly interruption.






LastUTOK user not visiting Queenzone.com
LastUTOK
Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 8 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Dec 08, 18:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Alex Solan. wrote:

I'm planning (I might) to re author this DVD cuz the authoring itself it really sucks the way it's done, sorry for the person who did it but you've done a crappy job :P

thanks anyway for sharing this stuff and the audio extracted to pavlov, by the way amigo, no es necesario rippear esto a FLAC porque el sonido no es de calidad LPCM / WAV asi que con esta version MP3 esta bien, por que no incluir WWRY y WATC? no entendiendo el por que de eso.

Hey man this DVD as a : [url=http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.0/cl/][img=http://creativecommons.org/images/public/somerights20.png][/img][/url]
Esta obra está bajo una licencia de Creative Commons.
Be carefull !




Ale Solan user not visiting Queenzone.com
Sod off.
Ale Solan
Deity: 8973 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Dec 08, 19:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



LastUTOK wrote:







Alex Solan. wrote:



I'm planning (I might) to re author this DVD cuz the authoring itself it really sucks the way it's done, sorry for the person who did it but you've done a crappy job :P

thanks anyway for sharing this stuff and the audio extracted to pavlov, by the way amigo, no es necesario rippear esto a FLAC porque el sonido no es de calidad LPCM / WAV asi que con esta version MP3 esta bien, por que no incluir WWRY y WATC? no entendiendo el por que de eso.


Hey man this DVD as a : [url=http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.0/cl/][img=http://creativecommons.org/images/public/somerights20.png][/img][/url]
Esta obra está bajo una licencia de Creative Commons.
Be carefull !




haha, I will re author this for my own personal use, I won't share it here if that's what you mean, still, it's a bootleg video so everyone it's free to share and modify as far as I know ;-)





Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Dec 08, 04:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



pavlov wrote:

the oportunity to have a better version of this concert...

This version is in MP3,


I realise English isn't your main language, but there two statements are contradictory.