Forums > Personal > Braindead World

forum rss feed
Author

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Dec 08, 13:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Whats the problem with people these days? they are basically braindead! following shitty trends, buying talentless garbage music, following stupid shitty man made religions, not questioning anything and just act as mindless slaves for the government. This world and its population is pathetic.

Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

madeinheaven! 42122 user not visiting Queenzone.com
madeinheaven! 42122
Bohemian: 314 posts

Posted: 24 Dec 08, 14:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That's not true. There may be some people like that but that doesn't mean everybody is.

All we need is one world wide vision!!!!
Treasure Moment

Posted: 24 Dec 08, 14:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MadeInHeaven! wrote:

That's not true. There may be some people like that but that doesn't mean everybody is.

The majority are, i mean just look at people, they dont seem to be able to think for themselves.

Freddie Mercury is God

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts

Posted: 24 Dec 08, 14:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My house smells of baby poo :(

Ale Solan user not visiting Queenzone.com
Sod off.
Ale Solan
Deity: 8973 posts

Posted: 24 Dec 08, 15:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freya is quietly judging you. wrote:

My house smells of baby poo :(

Treasure M was there! why??

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 24 Dec 08, 16:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Merry Christmas Treasure Moment!

I hope you get a nice big hug, because it looks like you don't get that many.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
shoemanbundy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 137 posts

Posted: 24 Dec 08, 19:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

MadeInHeaven! wrote:

The majority are, i mean just look at people, they dont seem to be able to think for themselves.

People have different tastes, accept it. Of course, when it comes to opinion, everythings "FACT FACT" with you.

Then again, I've gotten the distinct impression you're a troll since it's hard to take your rantings serious anymore....

Treasure Moment

Posted: 25 Dec 08, 17:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

shoemanbundy wrote:

Treasure Moment wrote:

MadeInHeaven! wrote:

People have different tastes, accept it. Of course, when it comes to opinion, everythings "FACT FACT" with you.

Then again, I've gotten the distinct impression you're a troll since it's hard to take your rantings serious anymore....

sure people have different tastes, i am talking about the majority though and how people are brainwashed to act a certain way or follow a certain trend.

Freddie Mercury is God

Major Tom user not visiting Queenzone.com
S.D.M.F
Major Tom
Bohemian: 878 posts

Posted: 25 Dec 08, 21:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Speaking of braindead....nah, I can just copy/paste your answer TM, to save you two minutes. You just go ahead and stick it back in your brother.

"you mindless sheep hahaha-. treasure Moment is NOTHING compared to mtv krap like metallica who hasnt produced anything since Blackalbum. TREASURE mOMENT on the other hand is FAAAAAAAR more sophisticated using synths and classic influences like QUEEN and FREDDY MERKURY, is GOD. FACT!

It´s better to burn out than to fade away.
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 26 Dec 08, 04:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dr. Pepper(The Spiceman) wrote:

Speaking of braindead....nah, I can just copy/paste your answer TM, to save you two minutes. You just go ahead and stick it back in your brother.

"you mindless sheep hahaha-. treasure Moment is NOTHING compared to mtv krap like metallica who hasnt produced anything since Blackalbum. TREASURE mOMENT on the other hand is FAAAAAAAR more sophisticated using synths and classic influences like QUEEN and FREDDY MERKURY, is GOD. FACT!

Until Amir's band comes out even an album or a single that actually *outsells* whatever the current best-selling album or single is, he can't make that claim anytime soon. ^_^
And that includes not riding off the back of some other washed-up hasbeen.

Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts

Posted: 26 Dec 08, 07:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I do everything my government tells me to do. I love my government. My government loves me.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]

[/QUOTE]

Treasure Moment

Posted: 26 Dec 08, 08:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

inu-liger wrote:

Until Amir's band comes out even an album or a single that actually *outsells* whatever the current best-selling album or single is, he can't make that claim anytime soon. ^_^

Hey Mr Assbrain, how many times do i have to tell you that sales has nothing to with quality? is that hard for you to grasp? you think a talentless shit human like kanye west is actually good just cause he sells records? haha

Freddie Mercury is God

Treasure Moment

Posted: 26 Dec 08, 08:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Poo, again wrote:

I do everything my government tells me to do. I love my government. My government loves me.

thats a good sheep :)

Freddie Mercury is God

S.D.M.F
Major Tom

Posted: 26 Dec 08, 09:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

inu-liger wrote:

Hey Mr Assbrain, how many times do i have to tell you that sales has nothing to with quality? is that hard for you to grasp? you think a talentless shit human like kanye west is actually good just cause he sells records? haha

Well, yes? He´s prob. good at what he does. Not that I listen to RNB nor likes it enought to say he´s a braindead sheep with no talent...but hey, I´m not in the "buissness" like you. Describe quality...wanker.

Treasure Moment

Posted: 26 Dec 08, 09:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

inu-liger wrote:

Well, yes? He´s prob. good at what he does. Not that I listen to RNB nor likes it enought to say he´s a braindead sheep with no talent...but hey, I´m not in the "buissness" like you. Describe quality...wanker.

Thats it, you lost the little credibility you had, kanye west good?? hahahah he is a talentless shit "artist"

Queen= Quality
TM= Quality

Quality is creative music with feeling, variation, musical skills etc none of those in kanye west, i feel disgusted just typing his name thats how much talent the guy has.

Freddie Mercury is God

S.D.M.F
Major Tom

Posted: 26 Dec 08, 14:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You think I give a fuck about your opinions? Since you step on everyone and everything you come across that doesn´t fit your sick and twisted mold of what´s good or not, I find me loosing my cred to you due to a statement about Kanye West laughable. Let me put it this way, and I rarely do: ROFLMAO. Also, that you time and time again compare one of the most successful rock n roll bands of all time, with more than 27 YEARS on the british charts, with a synth-rap garage shit group from Uppsala, Sweden with 0 albums, 0 singles and 0 fans is HYSTERICAL. OMFG to put it in a way you understand. I don´t really know why I´m writing this since your brain is so destroyed by magic mushrooms and inbreeding you won´t be able to comprehence anything exept what your brother says you to do or think.

Quality is creative music with feeling, variation, musical skills etc, I´ve seen nothing of this in what TM has done.
You sound like a mediocre yoga/meditation tape, what I miss is the waterfall.

Honestly.

NOONE takes you seriously.

IF YOU ARE serious about what you say(and I begin to think you aren´t), I´ve lost my faith in mankind.
I wouldn´t think of putting a child to this earth with morons like you in it.

thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6257 posts

Posted: 27 Dec 08, 06:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Variation? In a TM song? A three-second jingle put on repeat has more variation than the entire TM back catalog.

Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

andreas_mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
andreas_mercury
Royalty: 1068 posts

Posted: 27 Dec 08, 07:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LOL
yeah your right, man

this world is braindead music.  FULL OF IT.  in fact the only way to get good music in these days is if you borrow money (HUGE AMOUNTS) from your drummer, telling him that its for the upcoming EP which never got recorded, and then borrowing even more money from him when two of you find out that his uncle died and left him a lot of money, that he thought IN GOOD FAITH would be spent on good band items and things we needed,
instead you pissed my fucking money down your leg in one of the most expensive studios in town when we couldve been hanging in any cheap peice of shit rehearsal room or GARAGE even.........   would make no difference because you only ever wrote what 5 songs in that time?????

that you were living on MY GODDAMN MONEY

yeah the key to good music is making me drive your lazy, drug crazed asses from gig to gig, telling milidrag he was a low human being when he wasnt making half the mistakes and fuckups you guys used to during rehearsals and recordings
GOD if only i still had the session files on one of our recordings, i could show people just to how substandard and SHIT you are as a musician, you cant even do the most basic of playing without having to go back and back over and again - making ME like what your Goddamn RECORDING ENGINEER?  i was a drummer and i never got a cent of the money you borrowed from me, but you had me doing every job
every task you had me to do, you even made me be the GODFUCKIGNDAMINIT ROADIE
driving YOU and your gay brother from place to place, making me meet record company people, and i was always the one that got laughed at when they heard YOUR crappy demos

and the worst of it being when you guys would be in back of the van doing GOD KNOWS WHAT (well thanks to me Queenzone know what....... you incest bastards) i wud have to act is if nothing is going on??????

yeah, I guess max and amir know  all about what makes GOOD MUSIC, not the braindead garbage we listen to today right?????

LOL
FUCK YOu.

Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts

Posted: 27 Dec 08, 08:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

Poo, again wrote:

thats a good sheep :)

Yes, I'm quite content being a sheep. I'm actually so content I don't even realize I'm one.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]

[/QUOTE]

thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6257 posts

Posted: 27 Dec 08, 11:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Being called or referred to as a "(braindead) sheep" by TM is about as big a compliment as anyone has ever received.

Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus