Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > Need Your Loving Tonight -- inspired by...?

forum rss feed
Author

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 4706 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Dec 08, 16:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://74.125.77.132/search?q=cache:siTVS8PllcgJ:www.elusivedisc.com/prodinfo.asp%3Fnumber%3DUDCD610U+homage+to+Eric+Carmen+/+The+Raspberries+with+%22I+Need+Your+Loving+Tonight.%22&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=uk

John Deacon's "homage to Eric Carmen / The Raspberries "I Need Your Loving Tonight."

What's all that about then?

"With a population of 1.75 million, Northern Ireland should really be a footballing minnow. Instead, they could be better described as the piranhas of the international game" (FIFA.com)
Marknow user is on Queenzone.com
Hello
Marknow
Deity: 2878 posts

Posted: 25 Dec 08, 18:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Buy John's solo album Man In The Shadows, it's all explaned on page 104 of the linear notes.

Arse.

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 4706 posts

Posted: 26 Dec 08, 06:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Marknow wrote:

Buy John's solo album Man In The Shadows, it's all explaned on page 104 of the linear notes.

Very amusing, I'm sure.

"With a population of 1.75 million, Northern Ireland should really be a footballing minnow. Instead, they could be better described as the piranhas of the international game" (FIFA.com)
teleman user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 740 posts

Posted: 26 Dec 08, 17:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Marknow wrote:

Buy John's solo album Man In The Shadows, it's all explained on page 104 of the linear notes.

Excellent advice. Check eBay for the limited edition.