Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > Queen Paris 1986

forum rss feed
Author

marcoekelo user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 47 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Jan 09, 16:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

As requested by some of you

You will need a bittorrent client to download the music. For additional information, view the Bittorrent FAQ.

Please leave your window open when you have finished downloading so that other Queen fans can download.

This file will be customized for you when you download

Attachment: 111912184749.torrent 14 KB

View Stats on this torrent

This has been downloaded 413 time(s).

FaBu user not visiting Queenzone.com
FaBu
Bohemian: 444 posts

Posted: 07 Jan 09, 17:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

[img=/images/smiley/msn/cake.gif][/img] Thank you!

"The reason we´re successful darling? My overall charisma, of cause!" ¨Freddie Mercury¨
FaBu

Posted: 07 Jan 09, 17:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"The reason we´re successful darling? My overall charisma, of cause!" ¨Freddie Mercury¨
TheGame user not visiting Queenzone.com
Yes dear, i DO want it all ;)
TheGame
Royalty: 1076 posts

Posted: 07 Jan 09, 18:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I dont understand these shares. There are no info whatsoever, wouldnt including info benefit all of us?

on my way up user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2186 posts

Posted: 08 Jan 09, 04:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Over the past few months I explored the music(some of it)of Frank Zappa. I also downloaded a few shows from Zappateers. That's the fans/collectors sharing site. It's the most impressive site of that kind that I've ever seen. People treat each other and Zappa and his musicians with respect and they share whatever they have. They know what they're talking about: both regarding the recordings(who taped, what equipment, who did the transfer and when, what generation of tape,...) and the performances.

Here on QZ Queen fans are selfish, whenever someone asks a question the chances are bigger that person gets an insult than a helpful reply. And when it comes down to sharing we get these kind of uploads....totally unbelievable. I'm a very disappointed Queen fan actually. I know we had this kind of discussion before but the condition of the sharing forum is piss poor. There are no other words for it. I'm really sad about it.

And you know who's an idiot: someone who shares something NEW(being something which hasn't been online before or that few traders have managed to get). Do you know why? Well, all the others will download, say thank you and keep whatever they have for themselves.

By the way, I think about 4 new Zappa recordings have emerged, in 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(I know we're only 08/01) And there was new stuff in december 2008 too. Actually, there are upgrades(from lower gen tapes, better transfers etc.)all the time.

This upload is a great illustration of the situation in the Queen sharing world. No info, no nothing.

And I don't mean to insult the uploader because probably the uploader doesn't even know how it should be done. Few people know, and the ones that know will not share.

on my way up
YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts

Posted: 08 Jan 09, 05:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's apparently a flac version plus artwork jpgs. You can see it like this:

click on the torrent file and choose "open" instead of "download", your BitTorrent client opens and will show you the files including file size. 2 CDs with approx 350 MB each looks like flac.

I do not want any google ads here.

pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts

Posted: 08 Jan 09, 07:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

on my way up wrote:

Over the past few months I explored the music(some of it)of Frank Zappa. I also downloaded a few shows from Zappateers. That's the fans/collectors sharing site. It's the most impressive site of that kind that I've ever seen. People treat each other and Zappa and his musicians with respect and they share whatever they have. They know what they're talking about: both regarding the recordings(who taped, what equipment, who did the transfer and when, what generation of tape,...) and the performances.

Here on QZ Queen fans are selfish, whenever someone asks a question the chances are bigger that person gets an insult than a helpful reply. And when it comes down to sharing we get these kind of uploads....totally unbelievable. I'm a very disappointed Queen fan actually. I know we had this kind of discussion before but the condition of the sharing forum is piss poor. There are no other words for it. I'm really sad about it.

And you know who's an idiot: someone who shares something NEW(being something which hasn't been online before or that few traders have managed to get). Do you know why? Well, all the others will download, say thank you and keep whatever they have for themselves.

By the way, I think about 4 new Zappa recordings have emerged, in 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(I know we're only 08/01) And there was new stuff in december 2008 too. Actually, there are upgrades(from lower gen tapes, better transfers etc.)all the time.

This upload is a great illustration of the situation in the Queen sharing world. No info, no nothing.

And I don't mean to insult the uploader because probably the uploader doesn't even know how it should be done. Few people know, and the ones that know will not share.

I fully understand you (and agree) but please note that there ARE rules, for uploading a torrent here, e.g.

UPLOAD THE FILE TO QUEENZONE.COM TRACKER:
Go to the sharing the music forum on queenzone.com and start a new topic.
The title should state what the file is:
e.g. ANNOUNCE: Expo 92 - Guitar legend DVD video
The body should provide additional material such as tracklisting, orginal source,etc.

The problem is that almost nobody obeys the rules, but PLEASE, don't let this turn into another one of these discussions [img=/images/smiley/msn/wink_smile.gif][/img]

marcoekelo user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 47 posts

Posted: 08 Jan 09, 09:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi, I can understand your concerns, but I did notice that these recordings have been requested over the past weeks, and I have been in contact with some of these persons to share this in a private way.

I did find these recordings on the Queenhub, and in this manner, there is no more information on the details of these recordings. And I have neither the knowledge nor the interest to learn all about audio recordings, flacs etc.

For these recordings I have been able to download via this site, I will try to share using the same torrents, and just do the seeding.

For those recordings that are not shared (and for the ones I have recently uploaded, none were shared before, according to my search activities), either we accept that these are not shared in QZ, or we accept that these are shared without the information that some of you would like to know.

Of course we

pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts

Posted: 08 Jan 09, 09:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Marco, don't take Queenzone too seriously. The persons before me wanted simply to say the "Queen Paris 1986 as requested by some" is not enough information. You could at least write if it's audio or video, if nothing else.

However thanks for the share, I already have this but it's nice that people share relatively new stuff

L-R-TIGER1994 user not visiting Queenzone.com
member of the Royal Family
L-R-TIGER1994
Deity: 3652 posts

Posted: 08 Jan 09, 09:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well this is what I think:

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=1159703

I was planning to share some new stuff(for ex:The Cross in Esslingen 88 and Osnabruck 88 in FLAC)but .....

Heap big woman you made an asshole outta me....gimme your bums and ride!!!!!!
ryou_akipe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 58 posts

Posted: 08 Jan 09, 10:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

L-R-TIGER1994 wrote:

Well this is what I think:

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=1159703

I was planning to share some new stuff(for ex:The Cross in Esslingen 88 and Osnabruck 88 in FLAC)but .....

I`m sorry troubling you.I was examining HUB.However,I was not able to acquier HUB account.It has requested it  to following Topi for such reasons.

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=628092

vivaqueen user not visiting Queenzone.com
vivaqueen
Bohemian: 782 posts

Posted: 08 Jan 09, 11:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

merci beaucoup

YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts

Posted: 08 Jan 09, 12:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hello ryou_akipe

Please go to

http://www.thequeenhub.tk/

and click on  join

Enter a nick name, password, country, city and email address and how many Gigabytes Queen stuff you can share. (you should share 2 Gigabytes)

Click on submit

It can take about 2 weeks until you get a confirmation email, please check your spam filter.  If you have problems, please search for Masahiko, a Japanese user who is in the hub and can help you. Send him a private message. I hope that helps.

See you soon in the hub:)

I do not want any google ads here.

FaBu

Posted: 08 Jan 09, 12:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

pittrek wrote:

Marco, don't take Queenzone too seriously. The persons before me wanted simply to say the "Queen Paris 1986 as requested by some" is not enough information. You could at least write if it's audio or video, if nothing else.

However thanks for the share, I already have this but it's nice that people share relatively new stuff

I was the first to say thank you, because I, and others, have been requesting these last shows of the Magic tour for months, but nothing has happened. When some of these recordings finaly shows up, I think It´s great
although I too miss a bit more information.
Now there are two shows left from the Magic Tour never shared on QZ, the two from Munic. I ask you to please share them. I respect your work very much, and with your uploads we know what we get.[img=/images/smiley/msn/regular_smile.gif][/img]

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18639 posts

Posted: 08 Jan 09, 13:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

L-R-TIGER1994 wrote:

and...

>there´s always a complain "it´s incomplete" "there´s no linage" "there is a better version" "this and that" they want perfection and quality?

Hilarious.

We all bow down to your bounty and wisdom.

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
L-R-TIGER1994

Posted: 08 Jan 09, 14:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yaaaaaaaawn!!!...boring toooo boring!!!!!.

L-R-TIGER1994

Posted: 08 Jan 09, 15:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Congratulations SirGH(AKA Mr-know-all)you and others wanted to preserve good standards and quality on the board,you finally got it!!!now we have Evan Porada´s important posts,The Archivist(whoever the fuck this person is)very long useless empty messages and many people that think that by attacking,insulting or giving quick answers to any thing here means they are better or deserve a high status(SIR...YOUR MAJESTY...YOUR HIGHTNESS).We can find very intelligent posts like "where is John Deacon?" and "Do you like Hot Space?".Each time a person uploads something the first post is usually for complaints,does the words "THANK YOU" exist on the board?I recall some years ago,it was plenty of things,I dowloaded at least 4 o 5 boots a week,you may remember this don´t you?,now we can find anything everywhere else cos if you consider this board as one of the best(it used t be one)it´s very far away from reality.Then came FLAC and it was the same,no stupid posts like "We should ban mp3 followers!!!" or ungratefull people,now everyone´s effort is not taking into account,this person is a newbie and posts 2 shows or 3 in FLAC,what he got was:"NO LINEAGE OR INFORMATION PROVIDED!" that´s not very motivating for uploading things here really,count how many things are uploaded....

PS:as I said if anyone wants something you can find me on the HUB,it´s easier and more peaceful place,I´m really fed up of certain people...ditto and good bye.

FaBu

Posted: 08 Jan 09, 15:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sir GH wrote:

L-R-TIGER1994 wrote:

and...

>there´s always a complain "it´s incomplete" "there´s no linage" "there is a better version" "this and that" they want perfection and quality?

Hilarious.

We all bow down to your bounty and wisdom.

Perhaps I should ask you to share the two Munic shows? I´m sure you have them, and know how it´s done right[img=/images/smiley/msn/wink_smile.gif][/img]

TheGame user not visiting Queenzone.com
Yes dear, i DO want it all ;)
TheGame
Royalty: 1076 posts

Posted: 08 Jan 09, 17:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

L-R-TIGER1994 wrote:

Congratulations SirGH(AKA Mr-know-all)you and others wanted to preserve good standards and quality on the board,you finally got it!!!Each time a person uploads something the first post is usually for complaints,does the words "THANK YOU" exist on the board?I recall some years ago,it was plenty of things,I dowloaded at least 4 o 5 boots a week,you may remember this don´t you?,now we can find anything everywhere else cos if you consider this board as one of the best(it used t be one)it´s very far away from reality.Then came FLAC and it was the same,no stupid posts like "We should ban mp3 followers!!!" or ungratefull people,now everyone´s effort is not taking into account,this person is a newbie and posts 2 shows or 3 in FLAC,what he got was:"NO LINEAGE OR INFORMATION PROVIDED!" that´s not very motivating for uploading things here really,count how many things are uploaded....

I´m really fed up of certain people...ditto and good bye.

2.nd Bob`s post. We bow down to your wisdom! Thanks to people like SirGH and his shares we get something we can call quality and the best version available. I could mention other people who share stuff, but it seems like you have an agenda against SirGH, so i only mentioned him. It`s really irritating to read all this stuff. You are the one who are ungrateful Tiger. BTW, you mentioned its so easy to get shows on other sites. Where have you lived the recent years, your summary just dont add up. Most of the shows which are shared elsewhere was first shared at QZ. Without QZ, the shares would not be available other places. QZ have never been one of the best when it comes to quality standards and your comments shows my point ( others will understand). You talk about effort....yeah, its really hard to dowload stuff from the HUB and then upload it here. Dont get me wrong, its OK that people does that, but i cant really call it a big effort. Im much more thankful to people who share their silvers, personal complications ( like SirGH and people like Pittrek have shared) and recordings members on this board have tried to improve with software. Now THAT takes an effort and those people who does this DO deserve to get credited.
Take the Drammen 82 bootleg. Everyone wanted it, but most people just wanted it because it was rare. When it was shared, it was mostly hit and run. Peronally, i used alot of effort to get a personal copy of this show. I had it before it was shared and then suddenly everyone had it. That was OK by me, but i get irritated when people want everything and when its finally shared....well, then its just another download and time to request a new one. Now THAT attitude is NOT something that motivate people to share stuff here.

Fed up...well, ditto to you....and goodbye.

A small editon: I see the Munich shows are request. So according to your summery, its more convenient to just share the HUB version than to perhaps get an better version from a genuine share which includes ripping, editing etc ? According to you, quality is not for people on this board, but only for the ones who trade and wants quality? I know i write difficult and not logical, but i just dont get where you are heading....

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18639 posts

Posted: 08 Jan 09, 17:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

L-R-TIGER1994 wrote:

Each time a person uploads something the first post is usually for complaints,does the words "THANK YOU" exist on the board?

This thread should speak for itself: http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=931884

>now we can find anything everywhere else

Yes, please tell us about all these great things you have found for free download that you were surely the first to stumble upon.

>cos if you consider this board as one of the best(it used t be one)it´s very far away from reality.

Nothing gets by you, does it?

>Then came FLAC and it was the same,no stupid posts like "We should ban mp3 followers!!!"

Yeah, stupid FLAC... this shift in mentality only gave us things like the new (and often master) tapes from Portland 74, Dallas 78, Vancouver 78, two nights in London 84, Manchester 86, etc. - but note that these tapers shared their material elsewhere, and not here... and you probably will never understand why.

Unearth a new thirty-year-old tape and then tell us you've done something worth reading about.

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca