Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Queen's 'A Night at the Opera' will be celebrated in New Jersey

forum rss feed
Author

Michael Scapp user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 51 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jan 09, 14:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

www.njpac.org is celebrating classic rock albums with a series of live concerts. The first is a tribute to the classic 1975 album "A Night at The Opera". This promises to be a spectacular live performance by some of the best studio musicians around. If you go to the site, you could buy tickets there.

Here's the website:
http://njpac.org/show_events_list.asp
Click on the calendar for the night of the performance - (Januaray 24th) and the event info will display.

"Can't you see there is only one me...

...and that me, is me"
Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 14 Jan 09, 15:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

and then they're gonna beat up all the band members afterwards.

Hey!  It's Jersey.  Live a little.

mworks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 24 posts

Posted: 14 Jan 09, 21:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

you know...i really appreciate the love that musicians have for Queen and their body of work, but the covers, intepretaions, remakes, etc. just make me cringe. Accolades, honors, celebrations and the like are very nice, but do we really need to witness talented musicians realize that they have just destroyed their careers half way through a desperate attempt to sing Bohemain Rhapsody? Don't do it please! Save yourselves! For God sakes, think of the children!

msl
hotspacerules user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 41 posts

Posted: 17 Jan 09, 07:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

even better at that venue is Topol playing the lead in "Fiddler on the roof" - hes from "Flash Gordon"!