Forums > Sharing The Music - Request > Brian May live at the Brixton Academy dvd

forum rss feed
Author

lalaalalaa user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 841 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 09, 21:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Does anyone know where I can find a free download of the video concert?  It doesn't have to be from this site but please

pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts

Posted: 20 Jan 09, 03:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is of course official, but it took me about 3 seconds to find a torrent through google

Posted: 20 Jan 09, 15:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

pittrek wrote:

This is of course official, but it took me about 3 seconds to find a torrent through google

There isn't an official dvd is there?  I know that there's a cd and VHS Tape but......

daffy_the_duck user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 746 posts

Posted: 21 Jan 09, 07:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lalaalalaa wrote:

pittrek wrote:

There isn't an official dvd is there?  I know that there's a cd and VHS Tape but......

You're right and it's a shame, but if someone did a DVD, the video is still from the VHS so official content.

Posted: 21 Jan 09, 07:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

daffy_the_duck wrote:

lalaalalaa wrote:

pittrek wrote:

You're right and it's a shame, but if someone did a DVD, the video is still from the VHS so official content.

Yeah but I can't even find the VHS anywhere.  My cd store can't even order it because they can't find it.  It's a shame.