Forums > Personal > My encounter with Zebonka.

forum rss feed
Author

SomebodyWhoLoves user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 842 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jan 09, 05:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Since this coward lives in Australia, I have to amuse myself by imagining how an encounter with Zebonka might transpire.

"Zebonka"

We decide to meet on a Saturday afternoon. I challenged this punk Zebonka since he has repeatedly attacked my honor. Yes, it's just a message board, and yes, he is a rodent, but honestly, he is an annoying rodent. The kind of rodent that leaves shit all around my house. And what does one do with rodents? They deal with them. So annoying he had become that he had piqued my interest. I wanted to see what the fucktard looks like. For fun, and a laugh.

I see him, standing outside the coffeeshop we agreed to meet. He's a thin lad, with a musician's body. About 5'6. Diminutive. Seeing him I want to laugh out loud at the ferocious mighty online warrior. It explains much. short, ugly, scrawny fellow. No wonder he's an angry person. In a way, I sort of feel sorry for him.

He sees me, and I can see his hands trembling. I try to refrain from laughing in his face. That would be too humiliating to the mighty warrior.

Zebonka, I say with my baritone voice. I look down on him. I stand head and shoulder above him.

I reach out and shake his hand firmly. His hand felt limp like overcooked spaghetti.

"Thank you for coming. I'm glad you did not forfeit our meeting as a coward might."

"Um..no problem. I hope we can come to an.."

I cut him off.

"Zebonka"

I look him straight in the eye. And I look at him with a serious face.

"Now that you see me in person, I'm interested to hear from your mouth what you want to say to me. Let's deal with this as men, shall me?"

"Now..speak your mind. Tell me to my face."

I hear nothing but silence. I can see from his face that he will not be confrontational, today, or ever again. He merely wanted to smooth things over with me.

Finally, the mouse spoke.

"I'm sorry. Let's just be friends, ok? I was being stupid, and..".

I had heard enough.

I had to admire his sincerity. In truth, I have no real problems with the lad. I was mighty impressed he even showed up. It was entertaining enough to see Zebonka in the flesh.

I smile, and say, "Ok, Let's be friends. No worries. In the future, be nice to people, online, ok? even if they are being stupid. We all can say and do stupid things, right?"

I shake my hand with his, and afterwards, briskly walk away, with a smile on my face. It was fun to see Zebonka.  A thought occurred to me as I walked away from Zebonka forever. It was fun to deal with problems as a man, and not as a phantom warrior. Real Life is wonderful that way because people know if they mess with others in real life, real consequences can occur. And most people are too cowardly to deal with consequences.

And as quickly as he entered my reality, he quickly faded. I never had any more problems with "Zebonka, the mighty warrior".

Now..for these other two rodents...Inu-Tiger..and Saif...that's a story for another day.

The End.

The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts

Posted: 22 Jan 09, 05:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You're an idiot.

Killed by drones.
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 22 Jan 09, 05:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Machoist fantasies at its best.....?

inu-liger

Posted: 22 Jan 09, 05:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And it's inu-liger, not tiger, dumbass.

Posted: 22 Jan 09, 05:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ah...the rodents come crawling in as they usually do. You shall be dealt with one day. I promise you.

The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts

Posted: 22 Jan 09, 05:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You're a very immature 28 year old my friend. Get bent.

Killed by drones.

Posted: 22 Jan 09, 05:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Fairy King wrote:

Get bent? yeah that's what teenagers say. "Get bent."

Oh I get it. You're upset you weren't included in my little story, is that it? So you're going to be a Pain In The Ass until you get noticed.

I tell you, Queen Zone has many Rodents here. No wonder this place stinks.

inu-liger

Posted: 22 Jan 09, 05:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SomebodyWhoLoves wrote:

The Fairy King wrote:

Get bent? yeah that's what teenagers say. "Get bent."

Oh I get it. You're upset you weren't included in my little story, is that it? So you're going to be a Pain In The Ass until you get noticed.

I tell you, Queen Zone has many Rodents here. No wonder this place stinks.

*sniffs*

Indeed, there are smelly rodents. And you are the biggest one of them all, my friend.

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts

Posted: 22 Jan 09, 06:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I want to know why this is so Goddamned high in the Google results. Honestly, I'd rather have dick pics come up than this idiot's homo-erotic fantasy.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts

Posted: 22 Jan 09, 07:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I can't see why Zebonka would be afraid of you in real life... You're the guy who said your dick disappears in cold day and who wished it looked like a horse's one. You're the guy who were afraid of showing yourself to your date and get laughed at.

If you could possibly get laughed at during sex activity, I won't even bother trying to guess how pathetic you'd act during a fight...

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!
bobo the chimp

Posted: 22 Jan 09, 07:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I want to throw pies at Adele

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6257 posts

Posted: 22 Jan 09, 07:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If there *is* to be a fight between SomebodyWhoLoves and...well, anyone (if we're to keep it a fair fight, I recommend a toddler), somebody PLEASE film it! I could do with a laugh!

Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

Posted: 22 Jan 09, 07:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ThomasQuinn wrote:

If there *is* to be a fight between SomebodyWhoLoves and...well, anyone (if we're to keep it a fair fight, I recommend a toddler), somebody PLEASE film it! I could do with a laugh!

Thomas Quinn, stick to your political discourse. You have no talent for comedy. You should know this by now, yeah? Your "jokes" fall flat.

Posted: 22 Jan 09, 07:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote:

Whatever you're smoking, it's not enough.

You got my height wrong, and I have the firmest handshake of anyone I know.  Admittedly, if we go back 70 million years there might be rodents in my family tree... I think given an Ice Age or two, we can let bygones be bygones.

Aside from that, the rest of your post was pure baloney.

Oh..excuse me. What is your true height? 5'2? Firm handshake? I doubt that. I can feel you quivering even now.

It's not pure baloney. Most of what I write on here is baloney, true. But my little story has truth there. If we met, you'd act exactly as I depicted. Otherwise, you wouldn't leave with your feelings hurt. You'd be physically hurt.

thomasquinn 32989

Posted: 22 Jan 09, 07:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What on earth makes you think I was joking?

Posted: 22 Jan 09, 07:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Raf wrote:

I can't see why Zebonka would be afraid of you in real life... You're the guy who said your dick disappears in cold day and who wished it looked like a horse's one. You're the guy who were afraid of showing yourself to your date and get laughed at.

If you could possibly get laughed at during sex activity, I won't even bother trying to guess how pathetic you'd act during a fight...

Raf..you look like a Mexican reject gangster. Anyway, you shouldn't take these forums so damn seriously. 99% of what I write is pure fiction. Don't you know that by now. How pathetic you are that you searched for my past posts. What is your point?

pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts

thomasquinn 32989

Posted: 22 Jan 09, 08:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"99% of what I write is pure fiction"

To that statistic I might add:

100% of what you write is utter crap
78% of what you write is sexist
82.6% of what you write confirms your sexual insecurity
77.9% of what you write suggests you are a latent homosexual who fears women
.04% of what you write approaches a level of intellect sufficient to allow participation in a "Your momma"-jokes competition.

Posted: 22 Jan 09, 08:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ThomasQuinn wrote:

"99% of what I write is pure fiction"

To that statistic I might add:

100% of what you write is utter crap
78% of what you write is sexist
82.6% of what you write confirms your sexual insecurity
77.9% of what you write suggests you are a latent homosexual who fears women
.04% of what you write approaches a level of intellect sufficient to allow participation in a "Your momma"-jokes competition.

Not funny. Not funny at all. I'm telling you ThomasQuinn, you have no talent for humor. None.

bobo the chimp

Posted: 22 Jan 09, 08:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

See this sucks, because now I want to tell a really good racist joke but I don't want anyone Googling me to see it.