Forums > Personal > The Real Brokeback Mountain

forum rss feed
Author

Saif user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1109 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Jan 09, 08:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SomebodyWhoLoves was studying late at night with his dad Treasure Moment. They were talking about incest and how wrong it was. All on a sudden, TM told his son, "It's getting late son, go to sleep". SWT replied, "Dad, my room's too dark, can I sleep in your room." "Sure, son" replied the perverted father, "You can sleep on the floor". And so he did. After an hour, the motherfucker woke up and complained to his dad, "I'm afraid! The bogeyman might eat me". TM said, "Oh, all right. Sleep on the bed". Gleefully SWT jumped right in.

Flash forward to the morning. TM wakes up realizing he is naked and feeling a sticking cream dripping from his ass. He asks SWT if he knows what happened. SWT says, "Dad...at night you were scratching your belly button so I decided to help you by rubbing it with my finger." TM says, "Son, that wasn't my belly button..." SWT says, "Dad, that wasn't my finger either..."

"only way to really know what the hell we are doing on this earth is through sacred plants and mushrooms." - Treasure Moment
YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts

Posted: 24 Jan 09, 09:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So, you are joining the troll-and-idiot fraction? Very disappointing :(

I do not want any google ads here.

Saif user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1109 posts

Posted: 24 Jan 09, 09:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I guess it's funnier in Hindi.

"only way to really know what the hell we are doing on this earth is through sacred plants and mushrooms." - Treasure Moment