Forums > Personal > The new Oasis single

forum rss feed
Author

April user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 440 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Jan 09, 10:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I dig the new Oasis single I`m Outta Time. It is very good and the video is perfect! What do you think?

Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts

Posted: 23 Mar 09, 18:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't think I heard it, or will ever hear it for a while. They sound boring and lame.

"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"

Posted: 23 Mar 09, 19:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Please, do you think that Coldplay or Travis are more exciting?

Jake
Winter Land Man

Posted: 23 Mar 09, 19:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

April wrote:

Everything I think

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts

Posted: 23 Mar 09, 23:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Try listening to My Chemical Romance"?????

Who the hell would want to do that?

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Jake
Winter Land Man

Posted: 25 Mar 09, 22:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote:

"Try listening to My Chemical Romance"?????

Who the hell would want to do that?

All the people that made 'Welcome To The Black Parade' hit #2 on the USA charts, I think.

bobo the chimp

Posted: 26 Mar 09, 01:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Britt, M.D. wrote:

All the people that made 'Welcome To The Black Parade' hit #2 on the USA charts, I think.

Ah, I see.  Probably the same morons that bought "All Summer Long" by the truckload...

God, where's a good comet when you need one?

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller

Posted: 26 Mar 09, 16:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh, good! I was afraid you were into Coldplay. It`s not bad, but how can it be that so many people like it? Do the British themselves like it?

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts

Posted: 26 Mar 09, 16:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Britt, M.D. wrote:

April wrote:

Coldplay is for 30 year old women who don't know what oral sex is, and Travis, I don't know him or they or what. Those bands all suck big fat hairy sweaty and smelly dink. So does Oasis. So does Roger Taylor and Brian May performing with Paul Rodgers. Try listening to My Chemical Romance. All the bands you mentioned sound like soft rock, like bands that someone wearing granny panties would listen to. I hope you can deal with my honesty. I just can't handle that stupid, boring, and dreadful music.

MCR is good? haha talk about LOW standards!

Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts

Posted: 26 Mar 09, 16:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Coldplay, oasis and mcr are all low standard crappy amateur music with no emotion or quality, all of them combined couldnt write a single song as 1 of ours.

Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

bobo the chimp

Posted: 30 Mar 09, 03:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Treasure Moment wrote:

Coldplay, oasis and mcr are all low standard crappy amateur music with no emotion or quality, all of them combined couldnt write a single song as 1 of ours.

I can't comment on Coldplay and Oasis, but I totally agree about MCR.  Fact is; I can't remember their songs, though I did give a whole album of theirs repeated listenings (a review that I wrote for a friend - he never used it of course, he said I wasn't being 'fair'). 

On the other hand, I have (in the past) had Treasure Moment songs stuck in my head.  That might be because they're old Europe standards, it might not, but the fact is they're probably better.

inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 30 Mar 09, 04:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote:

Treasure Moment wrote:

I can't comment on Coldplay and Oasis, but I totally agree about MCR.  Fact is; I can't remember their songs, though I did give a whole album of theirs repeated listenings (a review that I wrote for a friend - he never used it of course, he said I wasn't being 'fair'). 

On the other hand, I have (in the past) had Treasure Moment songs stuck in my head.  That might be because they're old Europe standards, it might not, but the fact is they're probably better.

You know, with better production values and singers that didn't sound like cracked-induced pedophiles, "Tills Jag Faller" could have been better, perhaps EVEN sounding more Queen-like with more guitars added and better layered.

But of course, Pink here won't listen to us. He thinks everyone else, including his bandmates (former and current) are all sheep.