Forums > Queen collecting and trading > Help! I need these four "Queen" boot DVD's.

forum rss feed
Author

Metalhead Jay user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 6 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Feb 09, 13:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum here but I've heard that it's one of the best for finding great quality "Queen" bootlegs. There are 4 DVD's I desperately need and I'm wondering if my fellow "Queen" fans can help me. I've got some bootleg Cd's and VHS tapes I can trade for them. These are the 4 DVD's I'm looking for: Houston Texas 1977, Earls Court 1977, Japanese Jewels(japan documentary with rare live footage), and a DVD with all the live footage from Munich Germany and Paris France from 1979. Please let me know if you can help me out. You can email me as well at: jasongaylor@netzero.net. I will greatly appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks guys!

Jason


Jay
pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Feb 09, 13:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

All of them were uploaded here some time ago


Metalhead Jay user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 6 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Feb 09, 13:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Pittrek,

I'm stuck having to use dialup internet access because of my location...So because of my slow connection, it would be rather pointless to try and download any video. Thanks anyway. I still need those DVD's if anyone can help. Add the Hammersmith Odeon Christmas show from 1979 to that list as well.


Jay
Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Feb 09, 16:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dear Metalhead,

As these are probably the most sought after Queen bootlegs and you want someone to put them on DVD for you, I have to ask...   "What's in it for me?"   Since you have computer issues, as stated in your letter above, I take it you don't have anything worth downloading for me onto a cassette tape.  And since your average Queen bootleg seeker is usually well financed and probably still living at home, I say a fair price for this would be $200 cash in a small gym bag left in a locker somewhere... DVDs delivered in nice shiny cases with artwork.

YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Feb 09, 18:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's perfectly reasonable to ask for a swap, Jason. People can send you an email or a pm. Welcome to Queenzone.


I do not want any google ads here.

Metalhead Jay user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 6 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Feb 09, 12:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, Microwave is a little testy isn't he? Believe me, I have a good selection of boots.. of great quality mind you. Most "Queen" fans I know wouldn't have a problem helping a fellow "Queen" fan out. After all, this forum IS for trades/swaps. I have a list of what I have and will supply it to anyone that can help me out. I just ask for the highest quality video and audio for those specific shows/documentary that I asked for. If anyone can help or direct me to someone that can, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Jason


Jay
pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Feb 09, 13:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Metalhead Jay wrote:

Well, Microwave is a little testy isn't he? Believe me, I have a good selection of boots.. of great quality mind you. Most "Queen" fans I know wouldn't have a problem helping a fellow "Queen" fan out. After all, this forum IS for trades/swaps. I have a list of what I have and will supply it to anyone that can help me out. I just ask for the highest quality video and audio for those specific shows/documentary that I asked for. If anyone can help or direct me to someone that can, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Jason

Well if nobody from the US contacts you and you have TIME TO WAIT you can drop me an e-mail :)







Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Feb 09, 13:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Actually, Jason, this section seems to attract more crap than it should.  I thought you might be another one of those "ask for something for nothing newbies".  My apologies.  You might offer something up, that might get a quicker response.  Like, if you said you had a Brittany 2005 Madison Square Garden show, you'd have your 4 DVDs by now and I'd be a womanizer womanizer.

Metalhead Jay user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 6 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Feb 09, 17:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No problem, microwave but Sorry I'm not a Britney Spears fan. Anyway, I'm going to go ahead and list alot of what I have and hopefully someone can help me.

My list of "Queen" audio Cd's and VHS Tapes:

Audio Cd boots:

1.The Royal American Tour 1975: Santa Monica Civic Auditorium, Santa Monica CA USA 3/22/75.

2. The Royal Countdown: Hammersmith Odeon, London UK Dec. 1975.

3.Zoom: Kouseinenkin Hall, Osaka Japan 3/29/76.

4.Invite You to a Night At the Budokan: Budokan Hall, Tokyo Japan 3/31/76 and 4/1/76.

5.Invite You to a Night At the Warehouse: Broendby Hall, Copenhagen Denmark 5/12/77.

6.The Prophet's Queen: Earls Court, London UK 6/6/77.

7.Oakland Coliseum: Oakland, CA USA 12/16/78.

8.Live In Cologne: Cologne, Germany 2/1/79.

9.Jazz Final: Sapporo, Japan 5/6/79.

10.All Your Love Tonight: The Mecca, Milwaukee Wisconsin USA 9/10/80.

11.First Major Rock: Velezsarfield stadium, Buenos Aires, Argentina 2/28/81.

12.Live USA: LA Forum, Los Angeles CA USA Sept.1982.

13.We Will Love You: Milan, Italy 9/14/84 and the complete performance from Live-Aid: Wembley Stadium London UK 7/13/85.

14. Osaka 1985: Osaka, Japan 5/15/85. The last show in Japan.

15.Who Wants To Live Forever: Paris France 6/14/86. Sounds like a radio broadcast because the quality is really good. Only half of the show, however but still rare.

16.Flash Freddie: Wembley Stadium, London UK 7/5/86. This is certainly a radio broadcast as the show sounds rawer without the mix of the official album. I tend to enjoy it more than the official album. 

Compilation Cd's: 

1. Rarities 1970 to 1977: Rare 1970 Smile Demos, Rainbow Theater London UK 3/31/74, and the final 1977 BBC session.

2. Opera Omnia: Original(Not a copy) 4 disc box set: Covers Queens entire live career from 1973 to 1986, with every Queen song ever performed live.

3.Golden Demos 1973 to 1976: Queen Demos from the first album up to "A Day at the Races". Quality varies but these demos are rather rare. Good to have.

4.Ultra Rare Trax: A Brian May session from 1967, The Soundcheck and live from Oxford UK 12/20/73, rare demos, rare live tracks and studio tracks.

5. By Request: The Ultimate Collection Vol.2: Rare B-sides, and rare studio tracks.

6.Demories Please Majesties:Rare studio tracks, outtakes, and alternate mixes.

7.The Ultimate "Queen" Back Catalogue Vol. 3: 12" versions, BBC session from 1973, and alternate mixes.

VHS Tapes(Unofficial):

1. Freddie Mercury: The Video Collection.

2. Hammersmith Odeon, London UK Dec. 1975.

3. Hyde Park, London UK 1976.

4. Earls Court, London UK 6/6/77.

5. Spain 1979.

6. Paris France 3/1/79, also the BBC Tribute with Elton John from 1992, and the "Scandal" music video.

7. Rare Footage: Music videos never released officially, interviews and live footage from the Hot Space Tour of America in 1982, A rehersal and interview from early 1976 in the USA, and more live footage from Japan 1975 and London 1974.

8. Hammersmith Odeon, London UK Dec.1979 Tv Special, also the making of the "Miracle" album with video outtakes from the "I Want It All" music video, award show appearances, interviews, and live in Munich Germany 2/11/79.

9. Velez Sarfield, Buenos Aires, Argentina 3/1/81.

10.Sao Paulo, Brazil, Morumbi Stadium 3/20/81.

11. Caracas, Venezuela 9/27/81.

12. These Are the Days of our Lives: ABC Tv Special 8/10/91. Hosted by Axl Rose of Guns 'N' Roses.

13. The Interview Sessions: An hour of Interviews.

14. More Queen Interviews: 2 hours of Interviews. Different interviews than the "Interview sessions".

VHS Tapes(Official):

1. Greatest Flix.

2. Greatest Flix 2.

3.Queen Rocks.

4.Classic Queen.

5. Greatest Hits.

6. Live at the Rainbow: Rainbow Theater, London UK Nov. 1974.

7.We Will Rock You. Montreal, Canada 1981.

8.Tokyo, Japan 5/11/85.

9.Live At Wembley '86.

10.Live In Budapest '86.

11.Rare Live.

12. The Magic Years: Vol.1, 2, and 3.

13. Champions of the World.

14.The Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert.

Other Official VHS Tapes:

1. AC/DC: Live In Donnington.

2. David Bowie: The Video Collection.

3. David Bowie: Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars.

4.Alice Cooper: Prime Cuts.

5. Weird Al Yankovic: The Video Library.

6. Weird Al Yankovic: The Complete Al

Ok, that's it.

Jason


Jay
mandocello user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 51 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Feb 09, 18:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Please don't trade with this guy...he ripped off a very well-known American collector on the east coast with the initials J.D....we're not talking bootleg CD's either. We're talking expensive merchandise.

Your name is certainly ringing a bell with me at least...and the memories are not fond.

pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Feb 09, 02:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Metalhead Jay wrote:

No problem, microwave but Sorry I'm not a Britney Spears fan. Anyway, I'm going to go ahead and list alot of what I have and hopefully someone can help me.

My list of "Queen" audio Cd's and VHS Tapes:

Audio Cd boots:

1.The Royal American Tour 1975: Santa Monica Civic Auditorium, Santa Monica CA USA 3/22/75.

2. The Royal Countdown: Hammersmith Odeon, London UK Dec. 1975.

3.Zoom: Kouseinenkin Hall, Osaka Japan 3/29/76.

4.Invite You to a Night At the Budokan: Budokan Hall, Tokyo Japan 3/31/76 and 4/1/76.

5.Invite You to a Night At the Warehouse: Broendby Hall, Copenhagen Denmark 5/12/77.

6.The Prophet's Queen: Earls Court, London UK 6/6/77.

7.Oakland Coliseum: Oakland, CA USA 12/16/78.

8.Live In Cologne: Cologne, Germany 2/1/79.

9.Jazz Final: Sapporo, Japan 5/6/79.

10.All Your Love Tonight: The Mecca, Milwaukee Wisconsin USA 9/10/80.

11.First Major Rock: Velezsarfield stadium, Buenos Aires, Argentina 2/28/81.

12.Live USA: LA Forum, Los Angeles CA USA Sept.1982.

13.We Will Love You: Milan, Italy 9/14/84 and the complete performance from Live-Aid: Wembley Stadium London UK 7/13/85.

14. Osaka 1985: Osaka, Japan 5/15/85. The last show in Japan.

15.Who Wants To Live Forever: Paris France 6/14/86. Sounds like a radio broadcast because the quality is really good. Only half of the show, however but still rare.

16.Flash Freddie: Wembley Stadium, London UK 7/5/86. This is certainly a radio broadcast as the show sounds rawer without the mix of the official album. I tend to enjoy it more than the official album. 

Compilation Cd's: 

1. Rarities 1970 to 1977: Rare 1970 Smile Demos, Rainbow Theater London UK 3/31/74, and the final 1977 BBC session.

2. Opera Omnia: Original(Not a copy) 4 disc box set: Covers Queens entire live career from 1973 to 1986, with every Queen song ever performed live.

3.Golden Demos 1973 to 1976: Queen Demos from the first album up to "A Day at the Races". Quality varies but these demos are rather rare. Good to have.

4.Ultra Rare Trax: A Brian May session from 1967, The Soundcheck and live from Oxford UK 12/20/73, rare demos, rare live tracks and studio tracks.

5. By Request: The Ultimate Collection Vol.2: Rare B-sides, and rare studio tracks.

6.Demories Please Majesties:Rare studio tracks, outtakes, and alternate mixes.

7.The Ultimate "Queen" Back Catalogue Vol. 3: 12" versions, BBC session from 1973, and alternate mixes.

VHS Tapes(Unofficial):

1. Freddie Mercury: The Video Collection.

2. Hammersmith Odeon, London UK Dec. 1975.

3. Hyde Park, London UK 1976.

4. Earls Court, London UK 6/6/77.

5. Spain 1979.

6. Paris France 3/1/79, also the BBC Tribute with Elton John from 1992, and the "Scandal" music video.

7. Rare Footage: Music videos never released officially, interviews and live footage from the Hot Space Tour of America in 1982, A rehersal and interview from early 1976 in the USA, and more live footage from Japan 1975 and London 1974.

8. Hammersmith Odeon, London UK Dec.1979 Tv Special, also the making of the "Miracle" album with video outtakes from the "I Want It All" music video, award show appearances, interviews, and live in Munich Germany 2/11/79.

9. Velez Sarfield, Buenos Aires, Argentina 3/1/81.

10.Sao Paulo, Brazil, Morumbi Stadium 3/20/81.

11. Caracas, Venezuela 9/27/81.

12. These Are the Days of our Lives: ABC Tv Special 8/10/91. Hosted by Axl Rose of Guns 'N' Roses.

13. The Interview Sessions: An hour of Interviews.

14. More Queen Interviews: 2 hours of Interviews. Different interviews than the "Interview sessions".

VHS Tapes(Official):

1. Greatest Flix.

2. Greatest Flix 2.

3.Queen Rocks.

4.Classic Queen.

5. Greatest Hits.

6. Live at the Rainbow: Rainbow Theater, London UK Nov. 1974.

7.We Will Rock You. Montreal, Canada 1981.

8.Tokyo, Japan 5/11/85.

9.Live At Wembley '86.

10.Live In Budapest '86.

11.Rare Live.

12. The Magic Years: Vol.1, 2, and 3.

13. Champions of the World.

14.The Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert.

Other Official VHS Tapes:

1. AC/DC: Live In Donnington.

2. David Bowie: The Video Collection.

3. David Bowie: Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars.

4.Alice Cooper: Prime Cuts.

5. Weird Al Yankovic: The Video Library.

6. Weird Al Yankovic: The Complete Al

Ok, that's it.

Jason

So I'd be definitely interested in "Flash Freddie", and in the case you can transfer VHS tapes to DVD with LOSSLESS audio, I'd be interested in Hammy 75 & Hyde Park 76, Paris 79 & Hammy 79.

Since you've been accused of being a bad trader, I'd like to ask you to send first. If you agree drop me a mail to pittrek at hotmail dot com (I have all the stuff you want)







Saif user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1109 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Feb 09, 12:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



mandocello wrote:



Please don't trade with this guy...he ripped off a very well-known American collector on the east coast with the initials J.D....we're not talking bootleg CD's either. We're talking expensive merchandise.

Your name is certainly ringing a bell with me at least...and the memories are not fond.


Ouch. John Deacon?







"only way to really know what the hell we are doing on this earth is through sacred plants and mushrooms." - Treasure Moment
daffy_the_duck user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 746 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Feb 09, 12:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



pittrek wrote:


So I'd be definitely interested in "Flash Freddie", and in the case you can transfer VHS tapes to DVD with LOSSLESS audio, I'd be interested in Hammy 75 & Hyde Park 76, Paris 79 & Hammy 79.

Since you've been accused of being a bad trader, I'd like to ask you to send first. If you agree drop me a mail to pittrek at hotmail dot com (I have all the stuff you want)







In his first post, Jason asked for Paris and Hammy 79 in DVD so if he's able to transfer VHS to DVD his request would be useless, wouldn't it?






pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Feb 09, 12:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



daffy_the_duck wrote:







pittrek wrote:




So I'd be definitely interested in "Flash Freddie", and in the case you can transfer VHS tapes to DVD with LOSSLESS audio, I'd be interested in Hammy 75 & Hyde Park 76, Paris 79 & Hammy 79.

Since you've been accused of being a bad trader, I'd like to ask you to send first. If you agree drop me a mail to pittrek at hotmail dot com (I have all the stuff you want)

In his first post, Jason asked for Paris and Hammy 79 in DVD so if he's able to transfer VHS to DVD his request would be useless, wouldn't it?

Well yes, I didn't specify my request correctly.
I'm searching for a LOSSLESS AUDIO taken from the video sources, I of course have the DVDs but with lossy audio. It's easy to transfer VHS tapes, I have the knowledge / equipment but don't have the video tapes [img=/images/smiley/msn/teeth_smile.gif][/img]


Metalhead Jay user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 6 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Feb 09, 16:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't know what that guy is talking about. I've never ripped anyone off and would never even THINK about doing such a thing. I.. however, have been ripped off and it doesn't feel good. This guy has either mixed me up with someone else or he's a soulless troll. Anyway, Pittrek, I'm sorry but I don't have the capability to transfer what I have to other formats. I will give you the original "Flash Freddie" 2 disc set(It's not a copy) for two of the DVD's I need though.


Jay