Forums > Personal > Ohio sucks

forum rss feed
Author

littlekillerham user not visiting Queenzone.com
Derp.
littlekillerham
Bohemian: 281 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Feb 09, 19:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ohio State sucks, and Michigan rules.


If you want to be loved, love.
Philly Guy user not visiting Queenzone.com
Philly Guy
Bohemian: 167 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Feb 09, 20:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

half right.  Go PSU!!!


Proud memebr of the "I wear my snuggie to work club."
Panchgani user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Panchgani
Deity: 6373 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Feb 09, 22:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Go Illini!

The Michigan Wolverine fight song:

Hail to those motherfuckers
Hail to those big cocksuckers
Hail, Hail, Michigan
The cesspool of the west

Hail to those masturbaters
Hail to those fornicators
Hail, Hail Michigan
The cesspool of the west.




Roger: I like it. If you don't. Sod you!



Queen song poll: http://home.comcast.net/~vantricers/index.html



B-52's: I, I, I'm lookin for some fun - waitin for the REAL Queen Box Sets to come
JoxerTheDeityPirate user not visiting Queenzone.com
JoxerTheDeityPirate
Deity: 6272 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Feb 09, 04:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

*puts on his CMU sweater and sits back with a nice glass of JD and awaits Maggies arrival to this thread*


isnt innuendo an italian suppository?

im gonna ride the wild wind!

its_a_hard_life wrote:you nutcase you rule!

joxer replies: but in a nice way :-]

Philly Guy user not visiting Queenzone.com
Philly Guy
Bohemian: 167 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Feb 09, 08:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BMmRJhNWzY

WE ARE!... PENN STATE!!!


Proud memebr of the "I wear my snuggie to work club."
Ms. Rebel user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ms. Rebel
Deity: 3428 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Feb 09, 09:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lips suck, Ohio doesn't.


I'm sick of all my kicks.
Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Feb 09, 09:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Ms. Rebel wrote:

Lips suck, Ohio doesn't.

So do those pneumatic tubes that you put your money cannister in at the bank <3







Back whenever
thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6257 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Feb 09, 10:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Ms. Rebel wrote:

Lips suck, Ohio doesn't.

There's probably a person in this world called "Ohio", and that person may well be in the possession of a pair of lips.



Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

StoneColdClassicQueen user not visiting Queenzone.com
I need a haircut.
StoneColdClassicQueen
Bohemian: 775 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Feb 09, 11:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh yeah?
*puts on USC beanie*
Go Trojans!

Southern California rules! (South L.A. where I live not so much)


"When you make love to someone, use a condom."-Brian May

______________________________________

Paul Rodgers is Chuck Norris.
Philly Guy user not visiting Queenzone.com
Philly Guy
Bohemian: 167 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Feb 09, 20:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



ThomasQuinn wrote:



 



Ms. Rebel wrote:



Lips suck, Ohio doesn't.


There's probably a person in this world called "Ohio", and that person may well be in the possession of a pair of lips.


Unless Ohio is a lady.  Then we're all wrong, but oh so happy about it.







Proud memebr of the "I wear my snuggie to work club."
AspiringPhilosophe user not visiting Queenzone.com
AspiringPhilosophe
Royalty: 1711 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Feb 09, 21:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



JoxerTheDeityPirate wrote:

*puts on his CMU sweater and sits back with a nice glass of JD and awaits Maggies arrival to this thread*



*arrives at the thread a bit late* 
LOL!  My devotion still goes to CMU since it's my alma mater.  Besides, everyone who graduates out of U of M comes out thinking that they are God.  I'm pretty sure it's a required course for all U of M attendees. 
Glad you are still supporting the Chippewas Jon! 






Formerly MHG
LozIan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 39 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Feb 09, 21:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

For once I can agree with you, though not about sports teams specifically.  Ohio is the armpit of the Earth; I've never driven through or near the state without torrential rainstorms, lightning and tornado warnings.  Also, the ground is flatter than Keira Knightly.


Philly Guy user not visiting Queenzone.com
Philly Guy
Bohemian: 167 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Feb 09, 21:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



AspiringPhilosophe wrote:

*arrives at the thread a bit late* 
LOL!  My devotion still goes to CMU since it's my alma mater.  Besides, everyone who graduates out of U of M comes out thinking that they are God.  I'm pretty sure it's a required course for all U of M attendees. 
Glad you are still supporting the Chippewas Jon! 

heheheheh.  Your state is shaped like a mitten.  Mine is more like a torn open envelope.  Not really sure where I'm going with this post.  I guess I'm saying that if the states were judged on their center of gravity, Pennsylvania would be somewhat lower than Michigan.  New Hampshire doesn't stand a chance.

Bonus information:  I am bored.  Is to say that I have nothing I want to do and no inclination to tackle the things I should do.








Proud memebr of the "I wear my snuggie to work club."
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Feb 09, 01:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

STOP RUINING MY LIFE



"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
JoxerTheDeityPirate user not visiting Queenzone.com
JoxerTheDeityPirate
Deity: 6272 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Feb 09, 04:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



AspiringPhilosophe wrote:



 



JoxerTheDeityPirate wrote:



*puts on his CMU sweater and sits back with a nice glass of JD and awaits Maggies arrival to this thread*




*arrives at the thread a bit late* 
LOL!  My devotion still goes to CMU since it's my alma mater.  Besides, everyone who graduates out of U of M comes out thinking that they are God.  I'm pretty sure it's a required course for all U of M attendees. 
Glad you are still supporting the Chippewas Jon! 




you took your bloody time getting to this thread,you dont want to know how many times i had to refill the glass!
thankfully i dont have to go to CMU to think im God [being that i am already a Deity]
and 'yay,go Chippendales' or whatever they are called
*puts on hard hat and hides the cushions and ducks behind the sofa*








isnt innuendo an italian suppository?

im gonna ride the wild wind!

its_a_hard_life wrote:you nutcase you rule!

joxer replies: but in a nice way :-]

AspiringPhilosophe user not visiting Queenzone.com
AspiringPhilosophe
Royalty: 1711 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Feb 09, 13:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Philly Guy wrote:







AspiringPhilosophe wrote:



*arrives at the thread a bit late* 
LOL!  My devotion still goes to CMU since it's my alma mater.  Besides, everyone who graduates out of U of M comes out thinking that they are God.  I'm pretty sure it's a required course for all U of M attendees. 
Glad you are still supporting the Chippewas Jon! 


heheheheh.  Your state is shaped like a mitten.  Mine is more like a torn open envelope.  Not really sure where I'm going with this post.  I guess I'm saying that if the states were judged on their center of gravity, Pennsylvania would be somewhat lower than Michigan.  New Hampshire doesn't stand a chance.

Bonus information:  I am bored.  Is to say that I have nothing I want to do and no inclination to tackle the things I should do.






Indeed, my home state is shaped like a mitten!  Sure makes it easier to show people where you are from: you just hold up your hand and use your other one to point to where in Michigan your town is. 

My current state, on the other hand, looks like a rectangle with a small bite taken out of the upper right corner. 








Formerly MHG
AspiringPhilosophe user not visiting Queenzone.com
AspiringPhilosophe
Royalty: 1711 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Feb 09, 13:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



JoxerTheDeityPirate wrote:







AspiringPhilosophe wrote:











 







JoxerTheDeityPirate wrote:







*puts on his CMU sweater and sits back with a nice glass of JD and awaits Maggies arrival to this thread*








*arrives at the thread a bit late* 
LOL!  My devotion still goes to CMU since it's my alma mater.  Besides, everyone who graduates out of U of M comes out thinking that they are God.  I'm pretty sure it's a required course for all U of M attendees. 
Glad you are still supporting the Chippewas Jon! 




you took your bloody time getting to this thread,you dont want to know how many times i had to refill the glass!
thankfully i dont have to go to CMU to think im God [being that i am already a Deity]
and 'yay,go Chippendales' or whatever they are called
*puts on hard hat and hides the cushions and ducks behind the sofa*






Well, I know how much you love your JD so I wanted to make sure you enjoyed several glasses.  Besides, I don't come here much anymore. 
And you are right, you don't have to go to CMU to think you are God...you have to go to U of M to do that.  :-P 
And it's CHIPPEWAS...not Chippendales.  *throws a notebook at him*  I wouldn't want to see most of the male population at CMU dressed up as Chippendales...NOT GOOD!









Formerly MHG
weirdalrocks user not visiting Queenzone.com
weirdalrocks
Rocker: 22 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Feb 09, 18:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ohio doesn't suck


i hate 14 what a stupid number
Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Feb 09, 13:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Actually, yes, it does.

Attachment: 1111056742792.bmp 6 KB
This has been downloaded 5 time(s).


Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Feb 09, 13:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

People from Ohio do not know how to drive. I can vouch for that. I hate crossing the river for that reason alone.


Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!



NJ!!!