Forums > Sharing The Music - Request > Birmingham 2.9.1984 from master

forum rss feed
Author

Rick user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4796 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Feb 09, 03:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes, I'm looking for this particular version. Lossless. The version shared here was "close to the master", which won't do it for me, I'm afraid.

If it's too rare to be shared (I assume it is), then I'm willing to trade of course.

In other words: I'm looking for the best quality possible :) (I think it's the first transfer as stated on Bob's website)

John: "It's the one thing I wish I could do - sing."

pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10071 posts

Posted: 18 Feb 09, 04:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What can you offer ? [img=/images/smiley/msn/teeth_smile.gif][/img]

Posted: 18 Feb 09, 04:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You shared a version in the past, which was under the name Real Dazzler, but it turned out to be a different one, sounding better, but not from the master. So you're sure you have the one I'm looking for? :)

pittrek

Posted: 18 Feb 09, 04:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Rick wrote:

You shared a version in the past, which was under the name Real Dazzler, but it turned out to be a different one, sounding better, but not from the master. So you're sure you have the one I'm looking for? :)

Meanwhile I got 2 of 3 Birmingham recording as master copies, I think I don't have the 1.9.84 I have to check it

Posted: 18 Feb 09, 07:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

pittrek wrote:

Rick wrote:

Meanwhile I got 2 of 3 Birmingham recording as master copies, I think I don't have the 1.9.84 I have to check it

At this moment I'm only interested in the 2.9.84 recording. I will PM you about the offer.

riccardo user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 252 posts

Posted: 18 Feb 09, 12:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What do you say to create a definitive post of Birmingham 1984 with the upload of all three shows in the best quality possible circulating? It would be great with the help of SirGH too.

pittrek

Posted: 21 Feb 09, 09:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey Rick,

I have a feeling that some of my PMs are not arriving, could you please send me an e-mail to pittrek at hotmail dot com if you didn't receive it ?