Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Fat Bottomed Girls

forum rss feed
Author

Crisstti user not visiting Queenzone.com
Crisstti
Bohemian: 186 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Feb 09, 17:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I love this song, but the lyrics... well, they seem to be talking about some kind of sexual abuse... I mean, the talk about the "naughty nanny" and "nursery"... what is suppossed to be about?.  A nanny who abused a child?.

"All you need is love"
geldy user not visiting Queenzone.com
geldy
Bohemian: 156 posts

Posted: 26 Feb 09, 18:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sexual role games...?!

I don´t know... Ask the KILLER QUEEN ;-)

- A LIFE WITHOUT MUSIC IS A POOR LIFE -
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12697 posts

Posted: 26 Feb 09, 21:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Crisstti wrote:

I love this song, but the lyrics... well, they seem to be talking about some kind of sexual abuse...

That's a very bizarre way of looking at it.  :/  He's obviously just joking about being broken in by an older woman; everything else is metaphor. 
It's not as though he literally meant it when he said 'nursery'.  Ha-ha.

I wouldn't say it's as funny as an AC/DC song from the same era, but I've always found the lyrics pretty amusing. 

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Saif user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1109 posts

Posted: 26 Feb 09, 22:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote:

Crisstti wrote:

I love this song, but the lyrics... well, they seem to be talking about some kind of sexual abuse...

That's a very bizarre way of looking at it.  :/  He's obviously just joking about being broken in by an older woman; everything else is metaphor. 

I wouldn't say it's as funny as an AC/DC song from the same era, but I've always found the lyrics pretty amusing. 

Whole Lotta Rosie! is way better but I tried to imagine how fat the girl Bon Scott fucked was and it was scary 'cause my dick would definitely be crushed.

"only way to really know what the hell we are doing on this earth is through sacred plants and mushrooms." - Treasure Moment
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12697 posts

Posted: 27 Feb 09, 00:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well I now know everything I need to know about you, and a dash extra!

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Crisstti user not visiting Queenzone.com
Crisstti
Bohemian: 186 posts

Posted: 27 Feb 09, 12:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote:

Crisstti wrote:

I guess you're right :).  I'm probably understanding it too literally... though the nanny thing... maybe it's about role playing, like someone else said...

"All you need is love"