Forums > Personal > LGBT dating sites

forum rss feed
Author

andycaldwell user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 2 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Mar 09, 16:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Does anyone know any good ones? Ones that preferably aren't sleazy like GayDar.

My friend told me recently about http://www.tomdickandsally.com. It's a new site for honest relationships and true love. I think I'll try it out as its free.

Has anyone tried this one? Or as anyone got any others?



Andy Caldwell
Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Mar 09, 17:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi Jake.


We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!
Ms. Rebel user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ms. Rebel
Deity: 3428 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Mar 09, 17:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jake is pizda.


I'm sick of all my kicks.
beautifulsoup user not visiting Queenzone.com
beautifulsoup
Royalty: 1797 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Mar 09, 18:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hmmm.  A newbie at Queenzone, and his/her first (or second) post is about LGBT dating sites...as opposed to a post about Queen.  And in the member's profile, his/her "website" is TomDickandSally.

Spammer?

Charming.

At least he/she posted in the Personal Forum.    



"You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely." - Ogden Nash
Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Mar 09, 20:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



 



 



 



Raf wrote:



 



Hi Jake.



 


Why would you be such a penis licker and say "Hi Jake" to them, when it's not me? I don't have the time to do that kind of thing.


"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
Raf user not visiting Queenzone.com
Stop this noise!
Raf
Deity: 8274 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Mar 09, 21:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Jacob Britt wrote:







Raf wrote:



Hi Jake.


Why would you be such a penis licker and say "Hi Jake" to them, when it's not me? I don't have the time to do that kind of thing.

LMAO!







We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Universe rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin'!

We got the Cosmos rockin' to the mighty power of rock'n'roll!
Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Mar 09, 21:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Raf wrote:



 



Jacob Britt wrote:



 



 



 



 



Raf wrote:



 



Hi Jake.



 


Why would you be such a penis licker and say "Hi Jake" to them, when it's not me? I don't have the time to do that kind of thing.

LMAO!

 



 








Oh... eat me. Look at you! With model posters on the wall, your dog named Michael Jackson. You're insane. Obsessed!! If you had an once of self-esteem, of self-worth, of self-confidence, you would realize that as trite as it may sound, beauty is truly skin-deep. And you know what, if you ever did hook up with Beata, I guarantee she'd be sick of you.






"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Mar 09, 02:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think someone's been tazed a few too many times...



"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Ms. Rebel user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ms. Rebel
Deity: 3428 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Mar 09, 18:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Jacob Britt wrote:



 



Raf wrote:



 



 



 



 



Jacob Britt wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



Raf wrote:



 



 



 



Hi Jake.



 



 



 


Why would you be such a penis licker and say "Hi Jake" to them, when it's not me? I don't have the time to do that kind of thing.

LMAO!

 



 



 



 



 



 



 




Oh... eat me. Look at you! With model posters on the wall, your dog named Michael Jackson. You're insane. Obsessed!! If you had an once of self-esteem, of self-worth, of self-confidence, you would realize that as trite as it may sound, beauty is truly skin-deep. And you know what, if you ever did hook up with Beata, I guarantee she'd be sick of you.





Someone used my name in vein. I must contribute to this discussion. xD

Jake, can you please tell me what the hell do I have to do with all this? How do you mean if Raf ever hooked up with me?? *is confused* What you've wrote doesn't make any sense. Are you aware how ignorant and foolish your making yourself look???

You've got some serious issues. SEEK HELP.









I'm sick of all my kicks.
Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Mar 09, 20:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Ms. Rebel wrote:



 



Jacob Britt wrote:



 



 



 



 



Raf wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



Jacob Britt wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



Raf wrote:



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



Hi Jake.



 



 



 



 



 



 



 


Why would you be such a penis licker and say "Hi Jake" to them, when it's not me? I don't have the time to do that kind of thing.

LMAO!

 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 




Oh... eat me. Look at you! With model posters on the wall, your dog named Michael Jackson. You're insane. Obsessed!! If you had an once of self-esteem, of self-worth, of self-confidence, you would realize that as trite as it may sound, beauty is truly skin-deep. And you know what, if you ever did hook up with Beata, I guarantee she'd be sick of you.





Someone used my name in vein. I must contribute to this discussion. xD

Jake, can you please tell me what the hell do I have to do with all this? How do you mean if Raf ever hooked up with me?? *is confused* What you've wrote doesn't make any sense. Are you aware how ignorant and foolish your making yourself look???

You've got some serious issues. SEEK HELP.




Raf is disturbing the peaceful mood I'm in. He is destroying the frame of mind I'm in. He is disturbing my peaceful frame of mind. Raf should know, when you fuck with me, you're fucking with the best.






"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
Mr Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam who?????
Mr Mercury
Deity: 4632 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Mar 09, 21:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Jacob Britt wrote:




 Raf should know, when you fuck with me, you're fucking with the best.









Have stepped out of the 1980's jake? You must have with that shitty "fucking with the best" statement......

And if Raf is upsetting your peaceful state, then why not just ignore him and do something else instead? Or is that too simple for you?



"Normally i can't dance to save my life.

But as soon as I step in dog shit, I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson."
-fatty- 2850 user not visiting Queenzone.com
-fatty- 2850
Deity: 2029 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Mar 09, 23:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Raf should know, when you fuck with me, you're fucking with the best?

I'm sorry Jake but the simple truth is that when people fuck with you, they're actually fucking with a retarded man-child. That's what makes it so much fun. You are utterly incapable of stringing more than two or three words together in order to form some sort of coherent argument. You are the butt of every joke that's ever been written, You are a plug-ugly, foul-smelling little fraction of a man.
It may seem a bit beyond the pale to take such glee in ripping the piss out of you and if this amount of abuse were directed at anyone else, I would be the first to defend them against what is tant amount to online bullying. It's only because you are, without a shadow of doubt, one of the most deeply unpleasant and odious creatures on the face of the planet, that not only is the abuse acceptable, it's to be encouraged.

Here's just a few home truths for you to chew on.

You are ugly. I'm not just saying that to be mean, I'm just stating a simple fact. You are deeply fucking ugly. You have probably posted more photos of yourself on Queenzone than any other person so it's not as if I haven't got the evidence. Your hair looks as though it contains enough grease to lubricate the entire rolling stock of British Rail. You have a pair of the creepiest piggy eyes which you actually have the nerve to accentuate with eye-liner. Your nose looks red and sore, no doubt caused by the fact that you spend a great deal of time with your finger up there, digging for nose-gold. Your mouth makes you look like Beeker from the Muppets and you have a chin like a wash-hand basin. 
Now there's nothing wrong with being ugly, I should know because I'm only two or three places behind you in the Ugliest Man On Earth list myself, but when you're that hideously unattractive you simply cannot pretend that you're as popular with the ladies as you would have others believe. It's laughable. When you post threads in which you claim that you have lots of female friends, many of whom have made sexual advances on you, we all laugh. We quite literally piss our pants laughing.

There are many other reasons that we find you a complete laughing stock. The fact that you still think it's cool to smoke or get high. That's fine when your about 15 but you're supposed to be a father for fuck sake. You really need to grow up a bit.

You're obsession with vaginas and whether they are clean or not is just downright creepy and whilst you seem to think it makes you sound as though you've been around the block a bit, it just illustrates what a pervy little creep you really are.

So to recap. You're ugly, immature, sexually inadequate but that's just the tip of the iceberg. My favourite flaw in your multiple personalities however is that you are just plain stupid. You are thicker than a whale blubber sandwich. If your brain was made from viagra, there wouldn't be enough to get a mouse in the mood for love.

And that's why myself, Raf, Inu-Liger and anyone else for that matter can fuck with you, safe in the knowledge that you have sweet fuck all to come back with.

fatty.



inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Mar 09, 23:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I COULD have a go at more rips at Jake these days, but I find it's not worth my time, as I've also found with trolls like thequeen, fairydandy (QOL), Ken8, action (QOL), etc. etc.

I end up stressing myself out too much the further I get into the same old tired arguments with them, and not necessarily exclusively about Q+PR/TCR related stuff. And that stress adds up on top of the stress I'm dealing with at work here, and I end up feeling sick from all that, and sometimes take it out on other people when I honestly would rather not.


Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Mar 09, 14:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



fatty wrote:

Raf should know, when you fuck with me, you're fucking with the best?

I'm sorry Jake but the simple truth is that when people fuck with you, they're actually fucking with a retarded man-child. That's what makes it so much fun. You are utterly incapable of stringing more than two or three words together in order to form some sort of coherent argument. You are the butt of every joke that's ever been written, You are a plug-ugly, foul-smelling little fraction of a man.
It may seem a bit beyond the pale to take such glee in ripping the piss out of you and if this amount of abuse were directed at anyone else, I would be the first to defend them against what is tant amount to online bullying. It's only because you are, without a shadow of doubt, one of the most deeply unpleasant and odious creatures on the face of the planet, that not only is the abuse acceptable, it's to be encouraged.

Here's just a few home truths for you to chew on.

You are ugly. I'm not just saying that to be mean, I'm just stating a simple fact. You are deeply fucking ugly. You have probably posted more photos of yourself on Queenzone than any other person so it's not as if I haven't got the evidence. Your hair looks as though it contains enough grease to lubricate the entire rolling stock of British Rail. You have a pair of the creepiest piggy eyes which you actually have the nerve to accentuate with eye-liner. Your nose looks red and sore, no doubt caused by the fact that you spend a great deal of time with your finger up there, digging for nose-gold. Your mouth makes you look like Beeker from the Muppets and you have a chin like a wash-hand basin. 
Now there's nothing wrong with being ugly, I should know because I'm only two or three places behind you in the Ugliest Man On Earth list myself, but when you're that hideously unattractive you simply cannot pretend that you're as popular with the ladies as you would have others believe. It's laughable. When you post threads in which you claim that you have lots of female friends, many of whom have made sexual advances on you, we all laugh. We quite literally piss our pants laughing.

There are many other reasons that we find you a complete laughing stock. The fact that you still think it's cool to smoke or get high. That's fine when your about 15 but you're supposed to be a father for fuck sake. You really need to grow up a bit.

You're obsession with vaginas and whether they are clean or not is just downright creepy and whilst you seem to think it makes you sound as though you've been around the block a bit, it just illustrates what a pervy little creep you really are.

So to recap. You're ugly, immature, sexually inadequate but that's just the tip of the iceberg. My favourite flaw in your multiple personalities however is that you are just plain stupid. You are thicker than a whale blubber sandwich. If your brain was made from viagra, there wouldn't be enough to get a mouse in the mood for love.

And that's why myself, Raf, Inu-Liger and anyone else for that matter can fuck with you, safe in the knowledge that you have sweet fuck all to come back with.

fatty.

 

 If it's too hot in here, Mr. Simpson, just say the word. I'm afraid I have a tendency to turn up the heat.








"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Mar 09, 14:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Mr Mercury wrote:



 



Jacob Britt wrote: 
 Raf should know, when you fuck with me, you're fucking with the best.


if Raf is upsetting your peaceful state, then why not just ignore him and do something else instead? Or is that too simple for you?


 I've always enjoyed idiots who take great pride in themselves.







"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Mar 09, 15:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Ms. Rebel wrote:

Jake is pizda. 

Jake nema pizdu :)







pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Mar 09, 15:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'd seriously like to know if Jake is an idiot or if he simply enjoys playing with you :)


Ms. Rebel user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ms. Rebel
Deity: 3428 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Mar 09, 16:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



pittrek wrote:



 



Ms. Rebel wrote:



Jake is pizda. 


Jake nema pizdu :)






Nema pizdu, ali je pizda. :)






I'm sick of all my kicks.
-fatty- 2850 user not visiting Queenzone.com
-fatty- 2850
Deity: 2029 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Mar 09, 17:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Jacob Britt wrote:



 



fatty wrote:



Raf should know, when you fuck with me, you're fucking with the best?

I'm sorry Jake but the simple truth is that when people fuck with you, they're actually fucking with a retarded man-child. That's what makes it so much fun. You are utterly incapable of stringing more than two or three words together in order to form some sort of coherent argument. You are the butt of every joke that's ever been written, You are a plug-ugly, foul-smelling little fraction of a man.
It may seem a bit beyond the pale to take such glee in ripping the piss out of you and if this amount of abuse were directed at anyone else, I would be the first to defend them against what is tant amount to online bullying. It's only because you are, without a shadow of doubt, one of the most deeply unpleasant and odious creatures on the face of the planet, that not only is the abuse acceptable, it's to be encouraged.

Here's just a few home truths for you to chew on.

You are ugly. I'm not just saying that to be mean, I'm just stating a simple fact. You are deeply fucking ugly. You have probably posted more photos of yourself on Queenzone than any other person so it's not as if I haven't got the evidence. Your hair looks as though it contains enough grease to lubricate the entire rolling stock of British Rail. You have a pair of the creepiest piggy eyes which you actually have the nerve to accentuate with eye-liner. Your nose looks red and sore, no doubt caused by the fact that you spend a great deal of time with your finger up there, digging for nose-gold. Your mouth makes you look like Beeker from the Muppets and you have a chin like a wash-hand basin. 
Now there's nothing wrong with being ugly, I should know because I'm only two or three places behind you in the Ugliest Man On Earth list myself, but when you're that hideously unattractive you simply cannot pretend that you're as popular with the ladies as you would have others believe. It's laughable. When you post threads in which you claim that you have lots of female friends, many of whom have made sexual advances on you, we all laugh. We quite literally piss our pants laughing.

There are many other reasons that we find you a complete laughing stock. The fact that you still think it's cool to smoke or get high. That's fine when your about 15 but you're supposed to be a father for fuck sake. You really need to grow up a bit.

You're obsession with vaginas and whether they are clean or not is just downright creepy and whilst you seem to think it makes you sound as though you've been around the block a bit, it just illustrates what a pervy little creep you really are.

So to recap. You're ugly, immature, sexually inadequate but that's just the tip of the iceberg. My favourite flaw in your multiple personalities however is that you are just plain stupid. You are thicker than a whale blubber sandwich. If your brain was made from viagra, there wouldn't be enough to get a mouse in the mood for love.

And that's why myself, Raf, Inu-Liger and anyone else for that matter can fuck with you, safe in the knowledge that you have sweet fuck all to come back with.

fatty.

 


 If it's too hot in here, Mr. Simpson, just say the word. I'm afraid I have a tendency to turn up the heat.







Oh Yeah?

Well it takes one to know one. I wouldn't go putting all your rolling stones in one basket because when the ice cream melts you will not have to be me in a hurry. Fnipp Fnipp!!!

fatty.






Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Mar 09, 14:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



fatty wrote:



 



Jacob Britt wrote:



 



 



 



 



fatty wrote:



 



Raf should know, when you fuck with me, you're fucking with the best?

I'm sorry Jake but the simple truth is that when people fuck with you, they're actually fucking with a retarded man-child. That's what makes it so much fun. You are utterly incapable of stringing more than two or three words together in order to form some sort of coherent argument. You are the butt of every joke that's ever been written, You are a plug-ugly, foul-smelling little fraction of a man.
It may seem a bit beyond the pale to take such glee in ripping the piss out of you and if this amount of abuse were directed at anyone else, I would be the first to defend them against what is tant amount to online bullying. It's only because you are, without a shadow of doubt, one of the most deeply unpleasant and odious creatures on the face of the planet, that not only is the abuse acceptable, it's to be encouraged.

Here's just a few home truths for you to chew on.

You are ugly. I'm not just saying that to be mean, I'm just stating a simple fact. You are deeply fucking ugly. You have probably posted more photos of yourself on Queenzone than any other person so it's not as if I haven't got the evidence. Your hair looks as though it contains enough grease to lubricate the entire rolling stock of British Rail. You have a pair of the creepiest piggy eyes which you actually have the nerve to accentuate with eye-liner. Your nose looks red and sore, no doubt caused by the fact that you spend a great deal of time with your finger up there, digging for nose-gold. Your mouth makes you look like Beeker from the Muppets and you have a chin like a wash-hand basin. 
Now there's nothing wrong with being ugly, I should know because I'm only two or three places behind you in the Ugliest Man On Earth list myself, but when you're that hideously unattractive you simply cannot pretend that you're as popular with the ladies as you would have others believe. It's laughable. When you post threads in which you claim that you have lots of female friends, many of whom have made sexual advances on you, we all laugh. We quite literally piss our pants laughing.

There are many other reasons that we find you a complete laughing stock. The fact that you still think it's cool to smoke or get high. That's fine when your about 15 but you're supposed to be a father for fuck sake. You really need to grow up a bit.

You're obsession with vaginas and whether they are clean or not is just downright creepy and whilst you seem to think it makes you sound as though you've been around the block a bit, it just illustrates what a pervy little creep you really are.

So to recap. You're ugly, immature, sexually inadequate but that's just the tip of the iceberg. My favourite flaw in your multiple personalities however is that you are just plain stupid. You are thicker than a whale blubber sandwich. If your brain was made from viagra, there wouldn't be enough to get a mouse in the mood for love.

And that's why myself, Raf, Inu-Liger and anyone else for that matter can fuck with you, safe in the knowledge that you have sweet fuck all to come back with.

fatty.

 



 


 If it's too hot in here, Mr. Simpson, just say the word. I'm afraid I have a tendency to turn up the heat.







Oh Yeah?

Well it takes one to know one. I wouldn't go putting all your rolling stones in one basket because when the ice cream melts you will not have to be me in a hurry. Fnipp Fnipp!!!

fatty.







Be careful... you may end up with an erection infection.






"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"