Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Lifes Problems and Queen

forum rss feed
Author

i-Fred user not visiting Queenzone.com
i-Fred
Bohemian: 403 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Mar 09, 06:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sorry... Its the drink talking... But life is kind of.... fk'd at the moment... and I am just taking joy now at sitting in my room..... drinking.... and listening to Queen.... sounds sad, i know... but.. well... its friday night... been a hard week.... so... and few months.... so.... Heres a Cheers to you all.... as I sit back, and listen to Queens very first album...

Fab...

Yara user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1430 posts

Posted: 20 Mar 09, 10:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

shemp wrote:

Sorry... Its the drink talking... But life is kind of.... fk'd at the moment... and I am just taking joy now at sitting in my room..... drinking.... and listening to Queen.... sounds sad, i know... but.. well... its friday night... been a hard week.... so... and few months.... so.... Heres a Cheers to you all.... as I sit back, and listen to Queens very first album...

Fab...

Cheers! It doesn't sound sad, you are sad!!! You said so yourself. So I think drinking is not good, really, because it has some depressant effects and you might get addicted to the thing, combining sadness and drinking isn't always a wise decision, I guess...but, well, there you are, so...cheers! 

Later on I give you my ten steps to happiness. I'm thinking of releasing a book...lol. I'd give you a signed copy...!

Yara
i-Fred user not visiting Queenzone.com
i-Fred
Bohemian: 403 posts

Posted: 20 Mar 09, 10:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yara wrote:

shemp wrote:

Fab...

Cheers! It doesn't sound sad, you are sad!!! You said so yourself. So I think drinking is not good, really, because it has some depressant effects and you might get addicted to the thing, combining sadness and drinking isn't always a wise decision, I guess...but, well, there you are, so...cheers! 

Later on I give you my ten steps to happiness. I'm thinking of releasing a book...lol. I'd give you a signed copy...!

...........Oh I cant wait...10 steps to happiness.......  hhhmmmmmm,..... cant wait for this....

mike hunt user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2744 posts

Posted: 20 Mar 09, 17:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Beer is gods gift to man, so go for it.  The first album is a great listen.  Music,  girls and drinking is always a good way to cheer up a man.

Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts

Posted: 23 Mar 09, 18:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I agree with the topic started. Queen has saved me from suicide every day. Yeah, I think so.

"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"