Top ten at 21-03-2009 hasn't changed:
1. INNUENDO (Written by Freddie Mercury and Roger Taylor) 105 votes;
THE MARCH OF THE BLACK QUEEN (Written by Freddie Mercury) 105 votes;
3. ‘39 (May) 98 votes;
4. Seven Seas Of Rhye (Mercury) 90 votes;
5. Nevermore (Mercury) 85 votes;
6. Somebody To Love (Mercury) 85 votes;
7. The Millionaire Waltz (Mercury) 81 votes;
8. Bohemian Rhapsody (Mercury) 80 votes;
9. The Show Must Go On (Deacon/May/Taylor) 75 votes;
10. White Queen (As It Began) (May) 67 votes.
Top three singles of February 2009:
1: Too Much Love Will Kill You +3.
2: In The Lap Of The Gods (Revisited) +2
Was It All Worth It +2.
4: I'm Going Slightly Mad +1.
For the People that doesn't know the rules....You take one song out of the question you think that's better, worser or anything else and then you put your chosen song in the next question...For example: "Innuendo" or "The March Of The Black Queen" I choose "Innuendo", so that song goes to the next Question...WRITE DOWN THE SONG YOU'VE CHOSEN AS AN ANSWER OR YOUR VOTE WOULDN'T BE COUNT FOR THE LIST I'M CREATING OF ALL QUEEN RELATED SONGS AND I WRITE AT THE END OF EVERY MONTH THE TOP TEN AT THAT MOMENT. The next question will for example : "Innuendo" or "'39"...
Feel free to give comment on the list, and you can ask what position you're favorite track has at the list....
Everytime I'm voting, I'll display, between the hooks, the current standings of the songs on the queenlist.